rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banker Chick's priceless rant against Carousel Riding NYC Americunts

Blanked

What exactly is this in response to? It brings up some true points, but I have a little bit of a hard time following some of it.

[Image: link.gif][Image: link.gif][Image: link.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

That broad had a cherynobl meltdown.

10/10 would read again.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Link to original please?

I love when bitter older women trash young, ugly feminists. It's like watching an awesome train wreck where only terrible people are hurt.

And any talk of New York reminds me of this article:

http://www.returnofkings.com/37345/new-y...beta-nerds

I always enjoy shunning these ugly women whenever I meet them (working in finance naturally I encounter New Yorkers). They all think they're hot shit because of some purse they have or car they drive. It doesn't occur to them that doesn't work for us like it does for them. We'll take a cute face/nice body and pleasant disposition with no cash over a hag/fattie with money and shitty attitude all day every day.

I dug around on WSO, was unable to find anything. Would be interesting to know some context.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

thats why they go into finance

Quote: (06-28-2015 08:12 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Unfortunately for the universe, these girls don't really get what ambition and talent really are. It still surprises me when I meet women my age [or even older] who talk like they're illiterate cartoon squirrels, going on and on about their stressful and demanding jobs as EAs or fashion stylists. Really? Was it that hard to book a hotel room within 1 mile of the conference center? Was it so painfully difficult to sit around at a photo shoot for, God forbid, 9-and-a-half hours, taking selfies and playing Candy Crush? ... OMGGGGGGG, YESSSS, it was SO bad that she was LITERALLY going to DIE.

This is pretty spot on. I've worked around a number of 20-something office drone types with pretend jobs who constantly complain about how every minor inconvenience is "Literally, the worst EVER!" I guess when you've gotten plenty of free shit and been coddled your whole life because you were born with a vagina in 21st century America, that kind of attitude is just par for the course. Their day is obviously supposed to consist of: 1. playing around with their phone/social media 2. watching garbage TV/Netflix/whatever's popular 3. having people (mostly men) give them free shit they don't deserve. God forbid anything, especially "work" (aka. online shopping time), get in the way of this.

Found this link to the post, but I still don't see the context of the rant.
http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thre...2#27234936

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Goddamm she finished strong:

"Any human being with a panty drop-enducing resume and a modicum of social grace doesn't need a fucking dating app, especially those of the female variety. If you are a girl in SF or NYC, you will get hit on at any bar, so long as you 1) don't look like a bridge troll, and 2) aren't a raging cunt. This girl and her friends have apparently failed on both counts. Then there are plenty of creeps and high functioning autistic individuals with impressive academic pedigrees, but the super elitist of these (to which the founder is probably trying to appeal in order to boost "prestige") will likely scoff at the fact that CMU alumni are allowed to join. What you'll be left with are a bunch of socially awkward nerds from Cornell and insufferable feminists who only look good in dim lighting, and nobody needs to download an app to deal with that shit... just head on over to any bar in Midtown!"

You sure a woman wrote this? Sounds like one of us!! [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I'm assumed to admit this, but:

SATC= Sex and the City

It took me way too long to figure out what she was referencing.

Was this the OP's response to an article or the article itself?