rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Androgynous culture rising in America? Straight women looking exactly like men

I was buying a soda at a store when I realized the clerk was a woman not a man. She looked and dressed like meConfusedhort hair, collar shirt and jeans. At first, I thought she was a dyke but then she started giving me IOI's and smilling. I payed and left immediately- appalled to see the damage women are doing to their bodies.

Bare in mind, I live in a small conservative town and I am seeing how much damage the liberals are doing to women making then embrace these deviant fashions.

What will happen to the American Youth? They are exposed to all of this as kids.

Quote: (06-28-2015 03:54 PM)Helium1 Wrote:  

I was buying a soda at a store when I realized the clerk was a woman not a man. She looked and dressed like meConfusedhort hair, collar shirt and jeans. At first, I thought she was a dyke but then she started giving me IOI's and smilling. I payed and left immediately- appalled to see the damage women are doing to their bodies.

Bare in mind, I live in a small conservative town and I am seeing how much damage the liberals are doing to women making then embrace these deviant fashions.

What will happen to the American Youth? They are exposed to all of this as kids.

I'm not sure "high" fashion could be used as a belwether for American culture, but I noticed modern women's fashion is getting incredibly androgynous.

This style of sandals is becoming trendy with the high fashion crowd:

[Image: 010_0e1df534-2414-42f2-a517-e7b4ac1dbdf9.JPG]

Looks like a Birkenstock knockoff with stupid floral print. $650 for that garbage.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It is disgusting. I hate my country.

It is getting so bad Im going to have to put my hand down there to figure out what it is.

Just address them as "man", "buddy", or "sir" .

Then act surprised when they say they are female.

That will really get under their skin and discourage it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-28-2015 06:27 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I work with a butch black lesbian who looks just like a guy. I can tell it bothers the hell out of her when people call her man/sir/dude/etc. One day my girl friend stopped by and asked me why I work with a fifteen year old boy. She thought I was joking when I told her it was a lesbian.

This, really. And since you probably only have another 5 or so years before "misgendering" someone is made a felony, you should be seizing every opportunity to do it will you still can [Image: lol.gif]

Bonus points if you shrug and say "eh, gender is just a social construct" when they correct you.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (06-28-2015 06:47 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

This, really. And since you probably only have another 5 or so years before "misgendering" someone is made a felony, you should be seizing every opportunity to do it will you still can [Image: lol.gif]

Bonus points if you shrug and say "eh, gender is just a social construct" when they correct you.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Nice finishing touch there!

Haha brilliant line to use! I like man and dude, because if you say them to a butch looking girl you can always pretend you're not 'misgendering' them, just treating them like one of the guys. I'll save 'sir' for a real stuck bitch.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Is the situation in the UK currently as bad as the US?

It seems like UK men are a bit more resistant to this feminization.

Almost three years ago, i noticed i had a commuter buddy who would ride the subway with me from my house to exactly one stop before mine downtown.

I befriended her and started talking. She had short hair, went to a seven sisters school, was a 1st year law student, and a lesbian [Image: tongue.gif]

Anywho, i asked her what she looked like with long hair one day. She pulled up her facebook to show me. My response was," Awe you looked pretty."

She was mortified by my response! In a way it seemed to hurt her that i a straight white guy found her previously cute. She looked like Miley Cyrus post hair chop. I asked her why would she care what i thought since she was a lesbian.

She never gave me an answer. Makes me wonder how many lesbians can be turned...

Quote: (06-29-2015 08:03 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Almost three years ago, i noticed i had a commuter buddy who would ride the subway with me from my house to exactly one stop before mine downtown.

I befriended her and started talking. She had short hair, went to a seven sisters school, was a 1st year law student, and a lesbian [Image: tongue.gif]

Anywho, i asked her what she looked like with long hair one day. She pulled up her facebook to show me. My response was," Awe you looked pretty."

She was mortified by my response! In a way it seemed to hurt her that i a straight white guy found her previously cute. She looked like Miley Cyrus post hair chop. I asked her why would she care what i thought since she was a lesbian.

Many.

I dated a slightly crazy girl that was bi when i dated her but when I broke up with her she said "I'm never going to get banged as good by another man. I'm all girls from now on" She went full lesbian, got a butch girlfriend and was still full lesbian when I ran into her 5 years later (I banged her again, getting her to cheat on her gf). I don't know what happened after that.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-29-2015 08:03 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

The turning is not the problem, your boner for a mentally handicapped female thinking it's male is.

The more attractive so called lipstick lesbians are nothing more than massive attention whores who'll take dick and attention from a high valued man (Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Lady Gaga, blah, blah)

This is one reason the term "never pay attention to what a woman say but what she does" should be reiterated constantly.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38788.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (06-28-2015 04:39 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I'm not sure "high" fashion could be used as a belwether for American culture, but I noticed modern women's fashion is getting incredibly androgynous.

This style of sandals is becoming trendy with the high fashion crowd:
Looks like a Birkenstock knockoff with stupid floral print. $650 for that garbage.

The fashion industry is elite owned and they have been pushing gender-bending designs non-stop. Sometimes it worked and and other times it did not take at all since women did not buy it much:

1980s - they sort of managed it as women went into the corporate world en masse:

[Image: 9b95b82e5dbb5e5624e3f364ab7e08d6.jpg]

Harem pants have been tried to push since a decade already with little success:

[Image: Harem-pants-ghost-594x431.jpg]

Mostly celebs are wearing those and they look as stupid as MC Hammer pants.

http://crashingred.com/fashion-and-style...-men-hate/

Usually when men hate it, then it is bad, but women are herd animals and they would wear barrels, just body paint or a borat mankini if enough women wore it too. Men are by far more reluctant to bend their knees and thus this will take a while until the manginas will strut around like this:

[Image: 606c881fa581ae855762341d32aa88dd57d54e31.jpg]

[Image: shudder.gif]

Quote: (06-29-2015 10:31 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

[Image: 9b95b82e5dbb5e5624e3f364ab7e08d6.jpg]

[Image: PDVD_046.29.jpg]

I really don't understand lesbians. If you are into women, why are you into women who look like men? [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (06-29-2015 01:20 PM)Socrates Wrote:  

I really don't understand lesbians. If you are into women, why are you into women who look like men? [Image: huh.gif]

Alpha traits are crack to them. Doesnt matter if it comes from a male or female.
Thats why you never see one that acts like a mangina.
I saw a butch dike today that I swear had her tits cut off. Fat with NO tits. None.

Quote: (06-29-2015 06:47 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Alpha traits are crack to them. Doesnt matter if it comes from a male or female.
I saw a butch dike today that I swear had her tits cut off. Fat with NO tits. None.

What choice does a fat woman with no tits have but to be a dyke?

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Quote: (06-29-2015 07:45 PM)Bear Hands Wrote:  

To try to get slim and improve her quality of life and health?

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (06-30-2015 12:34 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 07:45 PM)Bear Hands Wrote:  

To try to get slim and improve her quality of life and health?

I believe her response would be…

[Image: 5114427+_3f314ef8986b3cd2b78e21fc533d08e1.jpg]

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

When I approached two girls, one slim and cute and one fat with short hair, the fat one tried to cockblock me by saying that " we're lesbians", then I said " well good thing you are a lesbian, dating would be difficult if you were straight"

She goes into how she could get a man if she was straight and I told her "you're fat and not that great looking and men want women who are slim and keep long hair, but that should not bother you cause you are a lesbian and have her, you should not care what men want...that's a straight girl's problem."

It was hilarious, she was raging so hard she wanted to go at me, but could not cause she would have to admit she was lying about her and her friend being a lesbian and her ego could not handle it.

Fluff talked for a bit and left knowing I'd see them again.

Eventually I met her cute, slim friend later in the night while she was alone and got her facebook.

Quote: (06-30-2015 04:04 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

When I approached two girls, one slim and cute and one fat with short hair, the fat one tried to cockblock me by saying that " we're lesbians", then I said " well good thing you are a lesbian, dating would be difficult if you were straight"

She goes into how she could get a man if she was straight and I told her "you're fat and not that great looking and men want women who are slim and keep long hair, but that should not bother you cause you are a lesbian and have her, you should not care what men want...that's a straight girl's problem."

It was hilarious, she was raging so hard she wanted to go at me, but could not cause she would have to admit she was lying about her and her friend being a lesbian and her ego could not handle it.

Fluff talked for a bit and left knowing I'd see them again.

Eventually I met her cute, slim friend later in the night while she was alone and got her facebook.

That's some solid nuclear negging and fat shaming.

[Image: ali-g-respect-o.gif]

I agree. There was this one 'lesbian' that worked in a logging camp that had legendary status that I would see around town from time to time. Not fat, but ripped like a prison convict, man haircut, man clothes, tough as nails and her 'signature' style was wearing open button down shirts like a 70s player would with the exploding chest hair, but instead she had a giant black pentagram tatooed on her chest and barely any tits so it wasn't a big deal to be like 5 buttons down. This was in 2000, before chicks had many tattoos at all,let alone tramp stamps. She was not friendly, mean and often drunk.

She banged every lesbian in sight, attached or not and would even try to get on the alpha logging dudes. None would have any to do with her because her goal was to bang and humiliate them to show that she was 'the dominant' one.

This chick was an alpha lesbian, and barely discernible from a man.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (06-30-2015 01:15 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I agree. There was this one 'lesbian' that worked in a logging camp that had legendary status that I would see around town from time to time. Not fat, but ripped like a prison convict, man haircut, man clothes, tough as nails and her 'signature' style was wearing open button down shirts like a 70s player would with the exploding chest hair, but instead she had a giant black pentagram tatooed on her chest and barely any tits so it wasn't a big deal to be like 5 buttons down. This was in 2000, before chicks had many tattoos at all,let alone tramp stamps. She was not friendly, mean and often drunk.

She banged every lesbian in sight, attached or not and would even try to get on the alpha logging dudes. None would have any to do with her because her goal was to bang and humiliate them to show that she was 'the dominant' one.

This chick was an alpha lesbian, and barely discernible from a man.

Yeah I once met a lesbian couple - the fem one was quite good looking and feminine, and the butch one was really macho. I thought that there's actually very few men who are as macho as the butch lesbian - because if you act like that as a guy, many girls will try to shame you / shit test you. But in secret I'm sure MANY like it. So maybe a lot of feminine lesbians are just really into macho / alpha "people" and don't really care whether it's a guy or girl?

I don't understand, either. And besides, they use dildos and vibrators to fuck, which are phallic objects. So in essence, they still want dick.