rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stephen Hawking is a mysogynist.

Stephen Hawking is a Mysogynist by Tanya Gold

Now that we've finished eviscerating Tim Hunt, there's a new scientist who needs to be shamed for his misogyny. Behold, the new face of cis-white-hetero male privilege:

[Image: 181169297.jpg]

Yes, none other than Stephen Hawking himself.

Quote:Quote:

Stephen Hawking is a misogynist; and also, quite possibly, a narcissist. You wouldn’t know it from watching The Theory Of Everything, the new biopic from Working Title, in which you are invited only to weep when he discovers he has motor neurone disease at 21, and then marvel at his achievements in physics. It goes wild on the obvious cognitive dissonance of Hawking’s life and work — trapped in his body, yet transported in his mind to the stars.

Sexist shitlord that he is, he failed to mention his wife (Jane Wilde) in his acceptance speech when he became the youngest fellow of the Royal Society at age 32.

Jane knew Hawking might not live long when they married in 1965. The original prognosis was two years. Even so, they made a home, they travelled to conferences abroad, they had three children. She abandoned her scholarly ambitions — the medieval lyric poetry of the Iberian peninsula, if you care, and he didn’t — to support his. Her sacrifice deserves thanks, but no thanks came; when he became the youngest fellow of the Royal Society at 32, he made a speech, but he did not mention his wife. And why would he? She had become ‘chauffeur, nurse, valet, cup-bearer, and interpreter, as well as companion wife’; that common ghost that haunts university cities — ‘a physics widow’. (Jane notes that Albert Einstein’s first wife, Mileva, named ‘physics’ as the co-respondent in her divorce proceedings.) In Cambridge in the 1960s, she writes, ‘The role of a wife — and possibly a mother — was a one-way ticket to outer darkness.’ The talents of the women around her had been ‘spurned by a system that refused to acknowledge that wives and mothers might be capable of an intellectual identity of their own’. This is the hinterland in which a disabled man became a master of the universe; and that is why I call Hawking a misogynist. He may be a talented, or even extraordinary, physicist, but he was a very ordinary husband of his own space and time.

Hawking ("Master of the Universe") next to his ex-wife:

[Image: 460200190.jpg]

[Image: dung_shoveling_big.gif]

She abandoned her scholarly ambitions — the medieval lyric poetry of the Iberian peninsula,
What a great loss for the world.

Particle Physics > Iberian Medieval poetry.

His groundbreaking work on black holes was only celebrated because of his wheelchair privilege.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Women always have to complain about something.

So she signed up to be his wife, knowing full well what that meant, but when he outlived his prognosis things went south. She had only planned on being a 2 year martyr case, not a life long nursemaid. Shit got real and he wasn't thankful enough for her "sacrifices". That she signed up for. Willingly. Then she cheats on him (because she wasn't haaaaaapppy) and they get divorced. She gets to write a tell all memoir. Gets to plays the victim card. But now this writer has to white knight for her retroactively because a movie glosses over their story? If the story of a thankless crippled dick of a man would have sold better, they would have made it that way.

Seriously, though, to insinuate in any way that these women, the so called "physics widows", would have contributed more to society had they felt free to go their own way... I mean. Come on. They weren't allowed an intellectual identity of their own. Get the fuck over yourself. If you have that much to offer, then offer it and do something with your life. To be honest, though, the best thing they could do for society is pump out some high IQ physicist babies. And raise them with their father.

He's a racist too, all that talk about how the black holes keep stealing all the gas from white stars...

Quote: (06-26-2015 04:06 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

He's a racist too, all that talk about how the black holes keep stealing all the gas from white stars...

I know right ? And that black holes are violent things.

Quote: (06-26-2015 01:28 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Stephen Hawking is a Mysogynist by Tanya Gold

[Image: 181169297.jpg]

[Image: 460200190.jpg]

I love how Hawkings natural resting face is "Bitch Please"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Stephen Hawking's is also a swinger and frequents a sex club in CA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/28...07625.html

Props to the guy for bagging a loyal and committed wife.

Quote: (06-26-2015 06:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I think the muscles that control the blood intake for a hardon aren't affected by ALS, so Hawking can still get off assuming the girl does all the work. Of course I'm basing this on a Jim Jeffries routine so who knows.

How could he not be a misogynist with an IQ that high?

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

Here's the author:

[Image: attachment.jpg26949]   

They never fail when it comes to "what does a stereotypical bitter feminist look like?".

Looks like she's also been experimenting with gravity.

"Between gang members and fat bitches, the color red should sue to gets its good name back..." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (06-27-2015 10:00 PM)CRR Wrote:  

Here's the author:

They never fail when it comes to "what does a stereotypical bitter feminist look like?".

She's measuring her waist!

What a fucking hog. Inside and out you can see precisely what she is. She's there measuring her waist daring you to mention how fat she is, ready to go off on a tirade.

God our whole culture is fucked.

Hawkins must have some level of game to be in a wheelchair and still have a wife.

Steven Hawking is an incredibly confident man. In his situation how could you not be?

Quote: (06-26-2015 06:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

[Image: 169.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (06-28-2015 12:11 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2015 10:00 PM)CRR Wrote:  

Here's the author:

She's measuring her waist!

What a fucking hog. Inside and out you can see precisely what she is. She's there measuring her waist daring you to mention how fat she is, ready to go off on a tirade.

God our whole culture is fucked.

To go off on a slight tangent, my family gives me shit for being too picky. Not on looks, but on behavior. They think I break up with women based on the slightest misbehavior. They respect, and agree, my opinions on gender roles and femininity. They also agree that most women act crazy.

What they don't understand is how utterly disgusting most women are in terms of their behavior. Shrill, argumentative, obnoxious, selfish. All of which is encouraged by our feminized culture where anything a woman says or does is encouraged, and all criticism is misogyny.

Recently I met a woman, she's a consultant who does business with my company. She's married (her husband is older and does well, good guy too). She's from India, a bit overweight. She's also incredibly competent without being pushy, and has an incredibly pleasant disposition. Everybody likes her (And not in that condescending woman way where "you're a great guy for someone else" which I recently witnessed women giving a younger friend and immediately gave the women shit, but that's a story for another time). No wonder at 28 she's been wifed up.

Point being, a pleasant disposition and respect for men goes a very long way. That these women are physically disgusting is certainly important, but that they have such a hideous personality and lack of discernible talent only makes it more mind boggling that they have been given a platform.

A while back I was trying to start a new meme. Women who start this sort of stupidity are almost always "FALF's".

FALF = Fat Angry Lesbian Feminist.

It is clear that the idiot above is the first three. Almost certainly the last as well. Do any of them realise how completely lacking in any sort of intellectual or personal excellence they are? And are they really so lacking in self-awareness that their actions highlight this lack for anyone who bothers to pay attention?

I doubt Hawking will lose any sleep over this.

the medieval lyric poetry of the Iberian peninsula

Other than women's rights, I would be hard pressed to think of a more useless field of studies.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-30-2015 12:09 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

the medieval lyric poetry of the Iberian peninsula

Other than women's rights, I would be hard pressed to think of a more useless field of studies.

Right? She wouldn't even write anything; she'd only study shit Iberians wrote. Apparently, you can also get a degree in physical education. Don't forget this shit.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).