rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube Gamer Smashing Yanet Garcia

I'm sure most of you here have heard of or seen Yanet Garcia. She's the super hot Mexican meteorologist that the internet has been going crazy over:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ws-5946395
http://www.brobible.com/girls/article/se...et-garcia/

So this youtube gamer managed to snatch her just by merely sending her a message on her instagram. The crazy thing is she doesn't speak English and he doesn't speak Spanish.

[Image: CIPISXFUMAIZpxC.jpg]
[Image: CISO0swUsAE6wNk.jpg]
[Image: CIYMGEHVAAAeEBx.jpg]

Really incredible how easily he was able to smash.

1) You see a hot girl on TV.
2) You communicate with her on instagram.
3) She responds back and invites you to her country.
4) You book a ticket there.
5) Smash

Damn. I guess lifting weights really pays off.

Some Extras

Obviously he had things going for him, but the main salient point for all of us is: go for it. Very inspirational.

Think I might have to cave in and make an Instagram.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Let's cut the bullshit, this guy isn't your average youtuber or gamer to say the least.

He's a smart, jacked, good looking guy, who obviously has solid game.

Throw in youtube fame and there you have it.

Needless to say I'm stoked he's nailing this beauty.

^^ Exactly right. Look at them together: do they look mismatched? Not to me. That is why it's the concept that's important not the fact that most would fail to get this girl (who to me is a 9+).

[Image: attachment.jpg26928]   

I forecast a large WB moving in from the north.

Fuck, girl is a solid 9+. They look great together and dude seems to have all his shit going for him. No other words worth saying except:

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Quote: (06-26-2015 01:25 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

I forecast a large WB moving in from the north.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

...feeling a movement in my trousers

[Image: 86914-morris-day-and-the-time-dancin-E8Qj.gif]

MDP

Mad props to this guy. He's smashing hotter poon than a lot of celebs get. I suspect even Leo might be jealous of this one.

Time to look into LINUX's TRT thread and get myself an IG account.

Does 9+ mean 10? Because she is a straight 10/10 to me. . .

Quote: (06-26-2015 01:42 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Does 9+ mean 10? Because she is a straight 10/10 to me. . .

It's been discussed before, that a 10 is a unicorn. So in reality she could be a 9.9999999 but not a 10.

I get what you're saying, she's a perfect looking woman in my book.

This is huge for this guy. He's only 20 right? That's insane. He's only going up from here. Imagine the reaction he gets when he walks into a venue with this fine specimen on his arm.

I'd love to be the guy that can say, "Yeah I hit that for a while...but something better came along."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-26-2015 01:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Let's cut the bullshit, this guy isn't your average youtuber or gamer to say the least.

He's a smart, jacked, good looking guy, who obviously has solid game.

Throw in youtube fame and there you have it.

Needless to say I'm stoked he's nailing this beauty.

Exactly. If it was a Youtube gamer who looked like this guy approaching her on Instagram.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

She wouldn't give him a second look.

Good looking guy, only way he fucks this up is acting his age.

Obviously this guy's looks and fame were the lynchpins, but the point is that you have to go for it, and also two others:

A) Start leveraging internet fame capital. This is something I admit I've ignored in some ways for a long time. Even if you can get some notoriety in your own locale doing something of that nature, you will be able to smash hot pussy you probably wouldn't have been able to so easily otherwise.
B) Hit the gym. I don't think this guy's looks are something unattainable for a good portion of men. Chris at Good Looking Loser talked about how most guys can improve their looks by at least three points (I don't like the ten scale but it simplifies things here), often four. I'm pretty sure if I can gain maybe 15 more pounds of muscle I would be pretty exceptional looks wise since I already had a decent start. Very inspiring.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Years ago, way before the forum and way before most social media, none of which I even use, existed, I tried something similar to what this guy did. I got the e-mail address of, let's say a B-list actress and model. Some of the guys on here know who I'm talking about and some don't. I basically attached a picture of me to a pretty detailed e-mail message and she responded and we were communicating for a while. I didn't think it was a high percentage play, but was doing it more just to try it out. She gave me her number and eventually invited me to the city she lives in, a place where I haven't been for over a decade. I was too busy with work and stuff, so I never made it out there, but it just goes to show you that these things can happen.

[Image: stunned-bama.jpg?w=650]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I hope this is true to serve as an inspiration to us all..... but are we sure he's smashing?

This feat is even more impressive when you acknowledge the fact that local rich kids and millionaires all want to get with this hot woman. She welcomed this American to come down and show her a good time. Hypergamy at play.
Use every advantage guys.

If you want something, anything, in life, you have to go out there and take it, claim it, make it yours. You can never win if you don´t try.
I´m impressed.

[Image: clap2.gif]

i love latinas that squat

Quote: (06-26-2015 04:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I hope this is true but to serve as an inspiration to us all..... but are we sure he's smashing?

I pray he is, I can see it happening, that couple seems matched well, body language seems good, it's for sure attention whoring for both of them.

OH and she's posted 2 couple selfies on IG.

I'm betting he banged her.

Quote: (06-26-2015 05:15 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2015 04:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I hope this is true but to serve as an inspiration to us all..... but are we sure he's smashing?

I pray he is, I can see it happening, that couple seems matched well, body language seems good, it's for sure attention whoring for both of them.

OH and she's posted 2 couple selfies on IG.

I'm betting he banged her.

It seems that way too, but wanna-be celebrities do really weird things to further their "personal brand."

I haven't heard of either of these two people before this thread.