rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Islamists behead Frenchman in Grenoble

http://news.sky.com/story/1508786/behead...ch-factory

Quote:Quote:

A man has been decapitated after an attacker brandishing an Islamist flag raided a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports.

There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims.

The decapitated head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to an Islamist flag, a French legal source said.

It's happening.

Will take a while, but eventually people will realize we are all tribal and need to look out for our own.

Quote: (06-26-2015 04:58 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

It's happening.

Will take a while, but eventually people will realize we are all tribal and need to look out for our own.

It won't matter what people will or won't realize. The salient fact is that people in the West no longer have any control whatsoever over the fate of their nations. Events like this one are not a bug but a feature for the elites that are running things, so don't expect anything to change as a result.

On the bright side, so long as you are able to decouple yourself from the fate of the West via location independent income, permanent expatriation, or whatever, you will have front-row seats to some exciting fireworks that are gonna take place. The best part is that no matter what happens, the leftist fucks will get their comeuppance, either at the hands of the "fascists" they despise or the Islamists/immigrants they adore. Heads they lose, tails we win.

I'm wondering whether it's superfluous or not to specify "Islamist" in the title of these threads. Did anyone think "Oh damn, I wonder which group could have done such a thing, in France?"

Cue Mikado in 3...2...1...

Beheadings are not cool since the last crusade, they should really move on with the times...

Deus vult!

Quote: (06-26-2015 06:11 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Beheadings are not cool since the last crusade, they should really move on with the times...

ISIS blow up people with a rocket luncher or drowning. So they adapt...

[Image: d42d9f14c9.png]

Quote: (06-26-2015 06:13 AM)Galahad Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2015 06:11 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

ISIS blow up people with a rocket luncher or drowning. So they adapt...

[Image: tumblr_liknprhkyg1qat9xfo1_1280.jpg]

Deus vult!

Quote: (06-26-2015 05:56 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

I'm wondering whether it's superfluous or not to specify "Islamist" in the title of these threads. Did anyone think "Oh damn, I wonder which group could have done such a thing, in the world ?"

Fixed it

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

"This has nothing to do with Islam, which is a religion of peace. Just because the executioners explicitly state they murder to advance the spread of Islamic rule in the West and placed Islamic State flags next to the severed head, it's a bigoted knee-jerk reaction to suggest these acts could be religiously motivated. Instead, we should seek to determine the underlying economic and social realities forcing these young activists to lash out.

We have to view these forms of protest in the context of systemic oppression and marginalization of minorities throughout centuries of Eurocentric hegemony. Condemning these so-called "attacks" is nothing less than a violent silencing of the voiceless by the privileged classes that benefit from the status quo of exploitation and dehumanization. These events should be recognized and celebrated as thought-provoking and emancipatory challenges to the dominant power structures. We should welcome this opportunity to introspect, examine our biases, and learn how to listen to and better serve the disenfranchised."

Is there another example anyone knows of where a foreign group of people comes to a location, kills the locals, declares religious war, and yet the locals endlessly make excuses for their assailants and do everything possible to accomodate them?

Surely such an instinct must lead to any group of people feeling it going extinct very quickly, if this has happened before I suppose those being so accepting are simply no longer with us today.

People here often think "this is the last straw, soon people will begin to realize this nonsense has gone to far."

They will not realize. There will not be a backlash. Our culture/people are done, they are not even in this fight.

Clearly the only rational decision now is to ban all Islamist flags.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-26-2015 07:12 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

"This has nothing to do with Islam, which is a religion of peace. Just because the executioners explicitly state they murder to advance the spread of Islamic rule in the West and placed Islamic State flags next to the severed head, it's a bigoted knee-jerk reaction to suggest these acts could be religiously motivated. Instead, we should seek to determine the underlying economic and social realities forcing these young activists to lash out.

We have to view these forms of protest in the context of systemic oppression and marginalization of minorities throughout centuries of Eurocentric hegemony. Condemning these so-called "attacks" is nothing less than a violent silencing of the voiceless by the privileged classes that benefit from the status quo of exploitation and dehumanization. These events should be recognized and celebrated as thought-provoking and emancipatory challenges to the dominant power structures. We should welcome this opportunity to introspect, examine our biases, and learn how to listen to and better serve the disenfranchised."

Where is this excerpt taken from? That is some insanity right there.

Edit, there's more:

BREAKING: 27 dead as 'tourists shot on sunbeds' in Tunisia terror attack in Sousse

TERRORISTS have attacked a hotel popular with UK tourists in the town of Sousse on the Tunisian coast with at least 27 dead in an Islamic State-inspired strike.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/5870...sia-Sousse

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-26-2015 07:47 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Where is this excerpt taken from? That is some insanity right there.

This is the suicide of the West...

We need a Muslim-free Europe. Renounce the religion or return to the ancestral homelands.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm not even going to check the news. Seeing the inevitable leftist apologism would spoil my day. I think it will take a crucifixion on home soil before people regain their sanity.
Edit: I'm pretty sure sixsix was parodying. That he fooled people shows how small the margin between the left and full-bore lunacy is.

Quote: (06-26-2015 05:14 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2015 04:58 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

It's happening.

It won't matter what people will or won't realize. The salient fact is that people in the West no longer have any control whatsoever over the fate of their nations.

You don't have your country activated on your profile, so I have no idea if you are US. However, most of us that do not live on the coasts can take care of ourselves just fine if need be.

And as rapidly as things have changed over just the last few years, I can see it coming to that in my lifetime.

Quote: (06-26-2015 07:55 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

We need a Muslim-free Europe. Renounce the religion or return to the ancestral homelands.

Good luck with that

Don Melvin wrote in 2004 that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general.[32][34] Omer Taspinar predicted in 2001 that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, if the higher Muslim birth rate persists.[35] In the UK, between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than the rest of the population.[36]

This is a culture war that goes back over a thousand years. It seemed like Europe was able to keep Muslim influence and power in check with the downfall of the Ottoman empire, and achieving sovereignty in Eastern Europe countries from their Muslim overlords, but these efforts were thrown in the garbage with the adoption of a multicultural policy by western Europe in the aftermath of WWII.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

There is hope left for Europe. This is just the beginning.

[Image: image-792225-breitwandaufmacher-sryy.jpg]

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The destruction of the Ottomon Empire was the greatest geopolitical disaster of the 20th century. Everything in that region has gone in reverse thanks to it.

I'm also starting to think as if Islamists want European countries to start loading Muslims into concentration camps so they can declare nonstop holy war.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (06-26-2015 08:22 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

There is hope left for Europe. This is just the beginning.

[Image: image-792225-breitwandaufmacher-sryy.jpg]

And what is this?

A picture alone doesn't tell much.

Islam has a lot of really interesting aspects and sects and has done a lot of good in the world, but goddamn it really serves to justify some absolutely barbaric behavior.

Oops, should have captioned - recent PEGIDA (Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes) rally in Germany after the Charlie Hebdo attacks. It's a movement originating from Dresden but rallies of similar size took place in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and Cologne as well.

Demonstrations in Germany offer the most telling clues as to where Europe's center stands - it's ground zero for post-war guilt, with the weakest sense of nationalism. When 40 and 50 year old Germans with Bachelor degrees (the most common profile of PEGIDA demonstrators) take to the streets against another culture, you know the EU's collective conscience is changing.

Quote: (06-26-2015 08:23 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The destruction of the Ottomon Empire was the greatest geopolitical disaster of the 20th century. Everything in that region has gone in reverse thanks to it.

Kindly explain, or post a link to where you have discussed this. I'm just coming back from two countries in EE that were under Ottoman rule (Bulgaria and Romania), and I think the local population would disagree with your assertion here, to put it lightly.

The only "disaster" I can think of caused by the fall of the Ottomans was paving the way for the expansion of Russia and the ensuing fall of communism.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This word salad fuckery just gave me a headache.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine