rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Women flock to Japan zoo to see 'hunky' gorilla"

Evopsych in action. Elvis Presley, silverback, horse... it doesn't matter to women. Give them a male beauty, strength and/or big dick (even if from another species-) and watch her gina tingle whipping her into a god damn frenzy. As lizard brains as they come.

Meanwhile, the alpha is multimating as usual, while somewhere outthere the betas and omegas are biting their lips hard, writing their soy-induced manifestos, and cursing this cold, cruel world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tokyo (CNN)Who could resist that striking countenance, that chiseled brow -- and that toned, furry butt?

A surprisingly hunky male gorilla, Shabani, has female humans going ape after mugshots of the 18-year-old animal began going viral on Twitter.

Zoo officials tell CNN that young women have been flocking to see the pretty primate, who lives at the Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya.

Want to catch a glimpse of Shabani? Get in line. About 100 admirers constantly surround his exhibit, shouting "Look at me, Shabani!" and "This way, Shabani!" whenever he comes out.

You could also go on Twitter, where excited users are swapping photos of the hairy heartthrob: Close-up portraits, alluring full-body poses, and sizzling snapshots of Shabani showing off his impressive muscles.

Comments say he's "too handsome, and describing him as "ikemen" -- or a hunk -- and likening him to a male model.

But too bad. Shabani is taken. According to officials, the gorilla has two wives, Ai and Nene."

[Image: 150626144224-japan-gorilla-shabani-2-exlarge-169.jpg]

Link...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/26/asia/h...a-shabani/

Girls also say to me that I'm a big / buff guy with an wild animal nature. But most are happy that I can speak too and not that hairy....

If it was legal to wave my meat bat around....

Quote: (06-26-2015 03:43 AM)Galahad Wrote:  

Girls also say to me that I'm a big / buff guy with an wild animal nature. But most are happy that I can speak too and not that hairy....

If there's no judgment and repercussion, and speaking only sexually, 99% of prime age/looks women would rather be fucked by that great ape up there, than Bob from accounting.

That's all anyone needs to know.

At least we know some women like dogs and horses...

The saddest thing about this is that most of these women are in love with that gorilla simply because other women are too. Had some other gorilla been 'chosen' as the focal point of attention, even one that was smaller and less imposing, they would have been fawning over him just the same. Like most human alphas, that ape is popular only because it's popular. No one knows how or why he came to be worshipped over 100 identical gorillas nearby, but they worship him all the same.

This mindless interchangeability is what makes the modern sexual market so soul-crushing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: sexy-monkey_o_900085.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

At least he is 18...

I was there the day feminism fell...

[Image: 3713.jpg]

[Image: 0d19d80d-9352-47cd-935a-4ba7179ef20b.jpg]

Some of these girls will be shocked and stick back to dogs and horses:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis#Mammals

Quote:Quote:

For example, an adult gorilla's erect penis is about 4 cm (1.5 in) in length; an adult chimpanzee, significantly smaller (in body size) than a gorilla, has a penis size about double that of the gorilla.

^ Fits a Japanese condom perfectly then.

Fucked up to think that all of these little Asian girls would 100% letwant this animal to fuck them. How degenerate.

Well I guess that answers the "Best cities/countries for a Gorilla?" question.

How do we know this just isn't some weird Japanese thing and not for all types of women?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-26-2015 11:04 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

How do we know this just isn't some weird Japanese thing and not for all types of women?

Wasn't there a video of a girl mirin a kangaroo?

Quote: (06-26-2015 10:58 AM)the high Wrote:  

Well I guess that answers the "Best cities/countries for a Gorilla?" question.

Don't laugh, give it a few more years and I swear the mods will have to ban at least one zoosexual troll.

Edit: Well actually Samseau:

Taronga Zoo senior zookeeper Allan Schmidt said Shabani was moved to Australia from The Netherlands as a two-month-old in December 1996 with his family.

When asked if he was surprised by Shabani's popularity he said: 'No because the Japanese are crazy...'

I'd GIF that were I not on a mobile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-him.html

Gorillas actually have small dicks I believe.

I thought asian women weren't into africans...

Shabani is taken. According to officials, the gorilla has two wives, Ai and Nene."

Preselection at work here gentlemen.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Gorilla's are pretty smart. I wonder what it thinks about all the attention.

Quote: (06-27-2015 06:25 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Gorilla's are pretty smart. I wonder what it thinks about all the attention.

That they're all good for one thing. He's honest and realistic.

I worked at a horse stables. A woman who rode horses (especially in her formative years and especially if she has ever ridden a stallion) is a giant red flag. No human male can compete with the the musculature, dick size, and sheer masculine power of a stallion:

"Larger horses are probably more than 18". Horse sex is brutal. The stallion can smell the mare that's in heat and starts 'courting' her, she many times runs and bucks. He proceeds and tries to stick his muzzle in her pussy. His cock has 'dropped' out of it's sheath 8 or 10" and is flopping as he chases. She kicks and runs again. Finally she settles down to the inevitable and her tail comes up and to the side an he shoves his muzzle into her now somewhat gaping pussy. She widens her stance and braces herself, pussy still gaping, tail to the side. The hormone laden pussy juice causes his cock to reach full hardness almost instantly and is parallel to his stomach. He mounts her and starts shoving at her pussy violently. His mushroom head is now huge as it finds her slot and he thrusts hard to penetrate her. He pumps hard 3 to 5 times and thrusts it full length as he pumps her full. As soon as he shoots the last of it his now deflating cock drops out and shrinks back into its sheath [still 8 inches]. She stands there for a moment, her pussy kind of spasming and leaking copious amounts of thick jizz."

The worst part is that when these young women ride a stallion, they control that unbridled masculine power. Be warned, if she got to control that, she will never stop trying to control YOU.

But you gotta admit, that is one aesthetic gorilla.