rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After 40

After 40

Never thought i'd say it, but at 41, midlife is killing me. I seem to drink more, and want younger girls as the days go by. Anyone feeling it? I go to the DR or Costa Rica and I should be thinking water and fun... instead.... its pussy! WTF?

After 40

Hey there is a thread titled something like for guys 40+.

Search for it and you might find a place to vent.

On a cell phone hard for me to search and link shit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

After 40

Quote: (06-24-2015 10:35 PM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

Never thought i'd say it, but at 41, midlife is killing me. I seem to drink more, and want younger girls as the days go by. Anyone feeling it? I go to the DR or Costa Rica and I should be thinking water and fun... instead.... its pussy! WTF?

Go and fuck younger girls. What's the problem?

At 39, 23 year old pussy tastes really good. Especially after a few shots of tequila and a good cigar.

After 40

drink more?

whats your secret man!??!!?! lol

After 40

You should check out that thread for some good discussion, but be careful of too much comiserating with similarly situated guys. Though I enjoy a conversation with my peers, too many guys my age (late 40s) only want to sit around, discuss the news and bitch about things. Few can offer constructive solutions because frankly, most of them are not truly interested in a solution. Also, wherever you turn for advice, watch for self-styled older players who in reality are lifelong losers doing far more p4p than they care to admit.

After 40

Found it great! I agree, I like staying away from bench warmers! In Canada this week, world cup, wow!

After 40

It's easy to take a "who gives a fuck" attitude and just sit back and watch it all burn. I've tossed myself into the cyclone more times than I want to recall only to discover that it really doesn't care.

After 40

41 yo. Going to dr often? Same as me. Pussy galore

After 40

Quote: (07-08-2015 05:09 AM)armando4647 Wrote:  

What do you mean 'going to dr often'? [Image: huh.gif]

After 40

Here you go

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30.html

MDP

After 40

Quote: (07-08-2015 05:41 AM)Druber Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2015 05:09 AM)armando4647 Wrote:  

What do you mean 'going to dr often'? [Image: huh.gif]

I'm guessing he means the Dominican Republic. There are a few Datasheets on it here on the forum, but the most recommended seems to be the North coast which is discussed here.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

After 40

Fyi, nothings changed. If not, worse. Got a brazillian at work, late 20s, early 30s on my jock. Just got back from El "DF" and picked a Chinese chick up of all things in the elevator. My confidence has never been stronger. Fuck the Creapy old man BS I keep reading, I'm sailing this ship until it sinks.

I have work trips booked for Brazil, DR, Trinidad, Bogota, then Chile. Escape this flipping winter.