rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

This is serious shit. I would personally reach out to this guy but I know he won't take my word for it because I'm not Black.

Read:

https://mrtalented.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/

Quote:Quote:

REJECTED TOO MANY TIMES.
Rejected.

June 7th 2015 New York City 9:38PM
I’ve been rejected by Women my entire life. I never understood why, but whenever I stopped to woo- I always ended up getting the same excuse every single time. Sorry I have a Boyfriend or Sorry I’m in a rush. Some Women even ignored me completely. It got really bad. This weekend I decided to talk to over 150 Asian Women, which ended horribly. I had to punch a White dude in the mouth for kicking me. I followed two asian girls around SoHo just to see why they’re lives are ten times more important than a Black Mans in America. Unfortunately that didn’t end well. By the end of the night I really decided to fight my battle using violence. Humans don’t understand me. I see tons of Asian Women walking around with White Men and I never understood how they even made it on a date, if I’m trying so hard just to get one number. I’ve been rejected so much I feel absolutely numb. Tonight was the night I realized that Humans found racism popular. Now the whole World Hates me because I’m African American.
Around 8PM. I realized that I would have to use violence in order get the response that I desire. By starting an independent civil war where I will hit over a million Asian Women in the face with a stick will change history. I understand that Asian Women are afraid of African American Men and most of the time they never even touched the skin of a Black Man. I have no choice, but to react this way. Everyday people hurt my feelings and its not fair. Truthfully, I feel so much better after hitting an asian Woman in the face with a steel rod. It was the greatest achievement of my life. While I was in Canada the same thing was happening to me. Asian Women all over the city would reject me. I’m going to talk to a few more Asian Women, before I start my strategic plan of using violence instead of sex and peace in order to continue living my horrible life.
Heres my plan:
Every Asian Woman by herself must be hit in the face. I may even take a photo before hitting them. The reason is because I don’t think Asian Women like me and that specific one or two or three may have never met me. So I think its brilliant to give all Asian Women a legitimate reason to hate me. ?

Here's another post from one day before:

https://mrtalented.wordpress.com/2015/06...ave-earth/

Quote:Quote:

WHY I DECIDED TO LEAVE EARTH.
I want the media to know that I was very punctilious. I’ve always treated Women with the utmost respect. I never wanted to reach the conclusion that Asian Women would never take me serious, because of the color of my skin. In less than 350 days, I talked to nearly 1500 Asian Women and none of them took time out of their day to say hello. I became furious. I never agreed with violence, but I knew the only way I could overcome that sense of rejection-would start by assaulting the Women that carelessly rejected me. I’m infatuated with the idea of having an Asian Wife and raising Children. I overworked myself for a simple idea of romance. I didn’t expect this amount of attention from the media, but I had to do it. History needed my reaction towards Asian Women. I would like to consider myself a writer, but colleagues would call me a designer or an Artist. I’ve displayed my work at Poplar restaurants in NY like NELLO NEW York where I studied the entire upper Eastside. I’ve also had an Art Show at Marcus Samuelsson’s Red Rooster Where I’ve made so many local friends. My blog has over 100 thousand views and my designs are sold at Ame Ame on 29th Street and Broadway Ave. My work has been featured on Humans of New York and Respect magazine. I’m pretty established in the art world. I just couldn’t understand why Asian Women didn’t find me attractive. Suddenly, I assumed the ones that I am attracted to use cocaine so I decided to play a game. Bash Asian Women in the Nose so that they could stop sniffing cocaine and give me a chance. At first I thought I could get away with 1 Million Noses, but at 6th victim I felt a little discouraged. I didn’t even expect to bash The Dry cleaning lady in the mouth. She went overboard with the verbal abuse. That was actually my day off from playing the Nose Game. Yeah, thats what I’ll call it “The Nose Game”. She asked for it. Inform NYPD they could stop searching for me because I’m going to commit suicide. Actually, I’ve already tied a noose to the bottom of an elevator and I’m going to wait until someone pushes a button so that its not considered a practical suicide. This is actually murder. Thank you. I love you.

It may be too late, perhaps the police should be informed?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/18/nyregi....html?_r=0

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-ameri...7406492942

According to the second link, he hasn't been seen since June 17. He seems like a bit of a nutter anyway.

From his blog: "I’ve always been considered the weirdest person ever"

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

I'm generally optimistic, but there's no hope of him ever coming back. He's one of these extremely smart guys that fallowed the BS dating advice to a T and it made him snap when it didn't work. Hope he just commits suicide and doesn't kill anyone but not holding my breath

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

He's in too deep. Cops are already looking for him.

He was found dead yesterday:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tyr...55991.html

At least this nut didn't kill anybody.

Edit: Also, as I was commenting on my blog, this proves that this isn't only a white male nut job phenomenon like Dylan Roof. Goes to the heart of the things Quintus said.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Another young life wasted. Sad.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

"I just couldn’t understand why Asian Women didn’t find me attractive. Suddenly, I assumed the ones that I am attracted to use cocaine so I decided to play a game. Bash Asian Women in the Nose so that they could stop sniffing cocaine and give me a chance. At first I thought I could get away with 1 Million Noses, but at 6th victim I felt a little discouraged. I didn’t even expect to bash The Dry cleaning lady in the mouth. She went overboard with the verbal abuse. That was actually my day off from playing the Nose Game. Yeah, thats what I’ll call it 'The Nose Game.' She asked for it."

What the fucking fuck. .

Game saves lives.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-23-2015 06:49 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

He was found dead yesterday:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tyr...55991.html

At least this nut didn't kill anybody.

Edit: Also, as I was commenting on my blog, this proves that this isn't only a white male nut job phenomenon like Dylan Roof. Goes to the heart of the things Quintus said.

"This" is a nut job that killed himself after causing minor injuries to other human beings. Dylan Roof was a nut job that killed 9 people and still lives to see another day.

While they're both nut jobs, the result isn't quite the same. Is that not obvious? Race may not be a factor between forum members but it is deeply embedded in the psyche of both of these twats. It also runs deep in the psyche of a lot of Americans. Denying it or trolling it versus having a healthy discussion on it are different.

Given such a stark difference, it's interesting how you transitioned the "race isn't the issue" dialogue to this situation. It's obvious that to both perpetrators it was.

While the forum is sensitive about race, it's the denialism or the trolling, two extremes that get me. Maybe we can choose to be objective rather than find ourselves on either extreme.

Again, you're missing the point entirely.

Yes, race was an issue with both, obviously - hence it not limited to only white guys. That is a pre-existing fertilizer that will fill the void of these neurotic omega males with absolutely nowhere to go in society.

My Blog | Twitter

...and to think he lived in NYC, best city for daygame. Poor soul.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

I've been noticing a trend and connecting the dots between this guy, Elliot Rodger, and guys I know in my personal life: men who fetish and put a certain race of women on a pedestal not only get rejected by those women they are pedestalizing, they get rejected by women in general. I knew a Jewish guy in college who only wanted white, blond hair blue eyed women and when he couldn't get them kept throwing a fit and became an angry guy in general. I knew an Asian guy who was like this too who only wanted white girls. Both graduated college virgins despite being surrounded by pussy for four years and being in fraternities. The anger they had over not getting certain races of women carried over in their interactions with women in general, and it made them uncomfortable. I have my type too; I favor thick women over thin but race doesn't matter to me and I have experienced a lot of success because of this.

I feel for the guy and his family, and I am glad he didn't take anybody else down with him.

I shudder to think that this example will be one of many incidents more or less proving the predictions that more "Elliot Rodgers" will surface (of any race).

I also doubt the mainstream will help the way we can. I can see them instead doubling down: "More feminism! More laws against street harassment!" Then: "It isn't working! We need even more feminism!" Rinse and repeat.

Quote: (06-23-2015 08:42 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

...and to think he lived in NYC, best city for daygame. Poor soul.

That's the thing - you know this guy had to be fucking weird if this was happening to him constantly. I never got stuff like that even when I was doing my first serious approaches here.

And the race thing will only get him so far as an excuse. I know a couple of black players who do well enough with all races of girls in their day game approaches. They aren't on RVF, but I did invite them to come with me to see Roosh here in July. At least one of them is likely to go.

My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:14 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

And the race thing will only get him so far as an excuse. I know a couple of black players who do well enough with all races of girls in their day game approaches. They aren't on RVF, but I did invite them to come with me to see Roosh here in July. At least one of them is likely to go.

I would of have hopped on the Chinatown bus and gotten tickets for NYC too just for that. Always best to learn from a man in your shoes.

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:11 AM)262 Wrote:  

I shudder to think that this example will be one of many incidents more or less proving the predictions that more "Elliot Rodgers" will surface (of any race).

I also doubt the mainstream will help the way we can. I can see them instead doubling down: "More feminism! More laws against street harassment!" Then: "It isn't working! We need even more feminism!" Rinse and repeat.

Are we reading the same quotes in the OP?

Not one person here could have helped this guy. Not without some extremely heavy medication...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This guy was beyond hope. Wilkes the food critic who committed suicide a few months back could have used some saving.

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:24 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2015 09:11 AM)262 Wrote:  

Are we reading the same quotes in the OP?

Not one person here could have helped this guy. Not without some extremely heavy medication...

I was speaking more generally - the more "Elliot Rodgers" part - than this specific guy. Some like him will find us/Game and save themselves, while others will unfortunately fail, like this specific guy.

Poor bastard, I'm glad he didn't off anyone else but himself, it's still tragic he took his own life. But if he had gents like us he might stand a chance in this world.

I have a sinking feeling that this trend will be on the rise, that AFC's or extremes ones at the most will lash out on others.

If you think he's the only one, your being naive. Here's an update on "Kent" the guy who is the basis for my AFC chump thread. He is closer to being saved that other guy was lost before he could even be helped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCNU4E90vM

I really feel for the guy. I used to be like him a little when I was younger (like maybe 16-18 just went through a phase). Not everyone can just "snap" out of it.

I don't think a guy already considering violence is reachable. Sounds like a sociopath who can't empathize with other people. His software must have been missing that for most of his life. You could explain all kinds of things to him, and at best he may be able to respond out of habit, but not actually understanding. Some people are genuinely broken.

Thankfully he didn't go on a murder spree.

From some of the articles I've read, he seems like a high-functioning paranoid schizophrenic who fixated on Asian women -- as opposed to the low-functioning schizophrenics who obsess over UFOs and "the government."

People need to understand that mental illness hits in degrees. Schizophrenia doesn't always mean you're bonkers-crazy. Sometimes people are just "off" because they have the symptoms and weird thoughts, but aren't hit as hard by them.

Why isn't this discussed more? Because mental illness hits far more men than women and this society obsesses over women's issues (i.e. anorexia) and jails or shoots men who can't function properly.

But this guy, Elliott Rodger and Dylan Roof all have commonalities in their unrealistic, obsessive thought patterns.

Once again, I'll say what I said regarding Rodger: Game wouldn't have helped. And the problems we talk about here (hypergamy, etc.) have no bearing on someone like this guy. My feeling is that had this been 1955, all these men would have been "put away in the looney bin," as people used to callously say. They would not have found wives in any era, no matter what the sociological makeup was like.

Mentally ill men with paranoid delusions need professional help, not daygame seminars. If you're looking to place blame, place it at the feet of a misguided chivalrous society that throws away damaged men, from the mentally ill to wounded veterans.

Quote: (06-23-2015 04:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I know he won't take my word for it because I'm not Black.

How do you know this?

Isn't this just an assumption on your part?

I know "race" is a serious topic for you but not everyone is so fixated on it.

Many of us are open to receiving help from anyone who is qualified to give it.

Throughout my life, I have received help and given help to many different types of people.

Quote: (06-23-2015 11:18 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I don't think a guy already considering violence is reachable. Sounds like a sociopath who can't empathize with other people. His software must have been missing that for most of his life. You could explain all kinds of things to him, and at best he may be able to respond out of habit, but not actually understanding. Some people are genuinely broken.

Thankfully he didn't go on a murder spree.

With some people talking about violence or suicide is really a cry for help. I heard it quite a bit from guys in the military when relationships imploded, or when they felt like the couldn't catch a break. Now if someone keeps talking about it, and they have a plan? That's a completely different story.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Dude is obviously cooked. He's also got a serious fixation-on-race issue. He only wants to date Asian girls I don't see how that makes him any better than the girls he's going after that do NOT want to date black men. Probably the worst race to try and go after as a black man.