rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK University Students Seek Rich Older Men to Pay Their University Fees

The women seeking rich older men to pay their university fees

Quote:Quote:

It's been euphemistically referred to as "mutually beneficial, transactional dating" but is the growing world of "sugar daddy" relationships just a sanitised term for sex work?

Freya is 22 and wearing jogging bottoms and a tatty T-shirt. She expresses herself unaffectedly and confidently.

She decided to start sleeping with older men for money while she was at university. "I love sex," says Freya. "And you know, I'm pretty good at it. So getting a sugar daddy - or two - was a no-brainer really."

Freya is one of a growing number of debt-ridden university students in the UK who have decided to become "sugar babies". These young women agree to be wined and dined by rich, older men who are known as "sugar daddies", in return for cash and gifts.

"My married sugar daddy gave me about £1,000 a night," says Freya reflectively. "He was just in it for the sex. My divorced sugar daddy gave me between £1,000 and £2,000 as an allowance."

Freya had worked hard to make ends meet at university. "I was working two jobs in my first year," she explains "It was awful - £5 an hour in bar work mainly and it was really affecting my studies. But this way, having my sugar daddies, I was able to concentrate 100% on my work and I got a First in the end. I mean, yes, it's prostitution really but I think there's such a ridiculous stigma attached to that word."

Despite acknowledging she was involved in sex work, Freya maintains she exercised a degree of control. "They were really attractive guys - I chose very carefully."

Freya's mother Mary agreed to be interviewed at the same time. She seems unfazed by her daughter's choice of career. "Actually I was quite proud of her," says Mary, shrugging. "I think it's a brave thing to do and I'm glad she wanted to discuss it with me. Of course my friends were all pretty aghast."

Money was tight for the family, Mary says. She was divorced and had other children to put through university too.

"As long as I felt that she was really happy and enjoying what she was doing, I couldn't see any problem with it and I thought it was a great solution," says Mary.

"All kids are born with talents. My daughter happens to have been born with beauty and sexual allure. It's like a commodity."

Sugar dating websites are not supposed to be a conduit for selling sex - that would put them in a tricky legal area. But only the naive could get the wrong end of the stick.

"Enrol at Sugar Baby University today and get your education paid for by a generous sponsor," trills a soft female voice in one website advertisement.

Angela Jacob Bermudo is the PR director for the very same website. "I would not say sex is expected, I would say sex is aspired to," she says.

"A sugar baby gets financial stability with a monthly allowance," insists Bermudo. "And mentorship and a bevy of networking opportunities. In the UK, it's students who are our largest sugar baby demographic."

"It's the young ladies that actually have the power!" laughs 28-year-old sugar baby Alana.

"I'm the one with the power."

Alana sees the "sugar world" as a sort of Disney playground for adults. "I've lost count of the Louis Vuittons, oh and the holidays - New York, the Bahamas."

Alana currently says she has 13 sugar daddies on the go, but has had at least 40 over the years. Almost all the men are from a private equity or hedge fund background. She claims she has only ever slept with three of them.

"I always end up getting what I want," she says. "And that's the whole point of it. You've got to play the system. If you dangle the bone, they will keep coming."

She's now 28 and doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Sometimes you do get lonely. You're in late at night watching a movie and you might want company from someone. Not just any male friend but your partner, your boyfriend.

"But would that be good enough for me now? Would that be satisfying enough?"

Mike, who's 38 and who works in IT, says he doesn't have time to find love. So for the past three years he's opted for short cuts - sugar arrangements. He pays his current arrangee £2,000 a month, plus up to £1,000 a month shopping allowance. He has turned his back on traditional relationships.

"Been there, tried it, done it, got the T-shirt and the tears." He describes himself as single.

"I'm providing money to an individual who's decided they want a certain type of relationship. Expectations go both ways."

Mike is perfectly up front about expecting sex from any girl he's paying. He likes his arrangements to be monogamous and long-term. He speaks caringly about the girls he's had arrangements with.

"The most I've ever spent on an arrangement date was about £40,000," he says. "For a weekend."

Mike admits he has been disappointed by past arrangements where girls have been ungrateful. But he says he has never felt used.

"I look back at my parents. They're in their 70s now and have been married for over 50 years. To this day my dad still puts money in my mum's account each week. What's the difference?"

Catherine is a 21-year-old law student at a good university in the UK and once she's sat her finals, she intends to end her sugar arrangement.

She praises her sugar daddy Mark as "the kindest man on earth who literally respects my every decision". He has been paying her rent and tuition fees for the past year.

Catherine was clear from the start of their arrangement that she didn't want a physical relationship with Mark. But her resolve that the relationship should stay platonic floundered. "I felt so bad taking money and not giving back."

Shortly after Catherine agreed to a physical relationship, she saw her monthly arrangement fee rise from £700 to £1,200.

"He wants me to be a certain way. He wants me to do so many things for him, physically and mentally," she complains. "But he is so generous to me. You know, this is easy money."

Rachel , 21, knows the dangers. A timid language student at another top university, she joined a sugar website while she was still at school after hearing her parents arguing about money. She saw it as a "quick way of getting money for not really doing a lot".

Her first sugar date ended brutally when the sugar daddy she'd agreed to meet drove her to a car park and tried to force himself on her.

But a need for money prompted her to try again.

For 18 months, Rachel saw a man in his late 50s. She never slept with him.

"He was single and quite old and didn't have any friends," she says. "He just wanted company because he was very lonely. He gave me £100 or so when we met for dinner and helped me to buy some text books."

Rachel broke off the arrangement, not because he was demanding more from her, but because she felt she was exploiting him. When she talks about it she is clearly holding back tears.

"I actually liked him as a person and I just felt I was taking advantage."

"I'm sure a lot of people on the site do treat it clinically and can just use people but I'm quite an emotional person. I was never approaching the site that way. I feel quite bad about taking it that far almost."

I can’t believe how dumb the sugar daddies are – the guy who paid £40,000 (USD $60,000) in a weekend could have spent nearly a year in SE Asia! The girls don't even sleep with some of them and they're also seeing other men.

I find it strange that the mother is OK with her daughter being a whore.

Quote: (06-17-2015 08:02 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Rachel broke off the arrangement, not because he was demanding more from her, but because she felt she was exploiting him. When she talks about it she is clearly holding back tears.

"I actually liked him as a person and I just felt I was taking advantage."

So why didn't she just keep seeing him without the money? Oh no payment, forgot.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She recognizes she took advantage of him.

She claims to be the victim.

Newspaper publishes it.

People will believe it and not stop for a second to reread what was just stated.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't British girls on the ugly side? How can they pull this off?
Or are they Polish?

Not going to get outraged at this one. It fills a niche. Hedge fund guys made money for the sake of money where I would expect say a scientist to invest in his own lab if he had cash like that. So let the money guy blow his wad (ha!) and let the chick re-circulate it back into the economy.

I agree with jeffster. As someone who runs SA game, it's good that there are simps who will pony up a new car's worth for a single weekend of vacuous fulfillment. It allows guys like us to roll without paying and let the girls simply think it didn't work out or was an anomaly.

If everyone rolled tight game and no appetizers, the gambit would be up pretty quick for SA, which has such better quality than really any other OLD site.

Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Quote: (06-17-2015 09:06 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't British girls on the ugly side? How can they pull this off?
Or are they Polish?

There are some attractive and bang-able British girls.

It isn't nearly as bad as people say.

Or are they Polish?
British girls are actually pretty decent looking up until to about 22-23. After college/uni, they just go to shit from their partying, bad eating habits, and lack of exercise. They also become really cunty by the end of college.

When I was in college I was often thinking that be women would be better. I just offer my body for money and don't have to work in shitty jobs like I did.

Well I'm still open to mature ladies that pay me for my lifestyle...

Quote: (06-17-2015 08:02 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Freya had worked hard to make ends meet at university. "I was working two jobs in my first year," she explains "It was awful - £5 an hour in bar work mainly and it was really affecting my studies. But this way, having my sugar daddies, I was able to concentrate 100% on my work and I got a First in the end. I mean, yes, it's prostitution really but I think there's such a ridiculous stigma attached to that word."

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ugh, don't get me started on this topic.

I saw some of the cutest, sexiest women in the city where I was attending University get in transactional relationships with drug dealers and well-off guys and then sink into a lifestyle of "I am better so I deserve it". The destruction this sugar baby bullshit does to an otherwise stable, cute girl is permanent.

You can cheer on the guys for doing it, hell I'd do it but this makes it worse. You create monsters out of these girls and it never ends.

Not at all surprised that the BBC would publish something that reads like a recruitment advertisement for whatever website this is all done through. Cunts.

I found a few of those quotes from the mother a little too good to be true - I mean would she really tell her friends? I'm suspicious.

It's all about the power of language.

Tell people you're sugar baby and no one blinks an eye.
Tell people you're a whore and it will bring you shame.

You're not a bossy woman, you're a confident woman.
You're not fat, you're curvy
You're not an unwed mother, you're a single mom.

I don't see what the problem with this is, except if they start saying they've been taken advantage of.

If these idiots want to waste their money on women, so be it. I don't care. If these women want to sleep with older men, so be it. I don't care, as I won't sleep with a woman like that.

So much hamster. Could feed a family of six, or maybe one British girl.

University Students Seek Rich Older Men to Pay Their University Fees

In other news:
* Water is wet.
* Ice is cold.
* Fire is hot.
* Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Sensationalism sells. An article about girls studying for their math exams wouldn't be interesting or shocking.

I've checked out Seeking arrangement. Most of the women I've seen there have a huuugely inflated idea of their worth. "Pay me $5,000 a week and I'll let you buy me dinner at the most expensive restaurants. Then maybe if Hell freezes over,I'll let you shake my hand."

In fact, most college girls bs their dad into believing they are doing something worthwhile while they are barely studying for useless courses while spending more time clubbing and getting drunk than attending class. They get plenty of spending money by guilttripping their dad, and don't need any help paying tuition. Any work goes to clothes and makeup.

Can't get a date? Now you know. After all, what chance does the average guy, even if he is good looking, stand against someone who is going to pay a slut THOUSANDS of pounds for their company?

Fuck this gay earth.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

What a weird cycle.

Young girls spending their best years putting themselves into crippling debt to party, sample the world's sausages, take easy-as-fuck lib-arts courses, and then collect a piece of paper and move on to squander the rest if their youth working some $45k/yr office job so they can live in the city and go out to bars every other night.

What's the end game?

I don't understand how dudes will pay that much money to play.

All you're doing is supplicating these whores and Fools is right, you're making monsters.

Quote: (06-19-2015 02:40 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

What a weird cycle.

Young girls spending their best years putting themselves into crippling debt to party, sample the world's sausages, take easy-as-fuck lib-arts courses, and then collect a piece of paper and move on to squander the rest if their youth working some $45k/yr office job so they can live in the city and go out to bars every other night.

What's the end game?

To find a rich simp to lock down and divorce rape, then never have to work again ?

Or are they Polish?

Johns don't keep their money in their pocket because the chick is ugly.

I live in a city where at least half of the chicks who are soft-pros and veterans are chicks you would question going after even at last call at a bar, yet some of them are making bank.

A lot of them though aren't just engaging in normal sex, they are lying on that, I would venture to say most guys in that game that are willing to pay real dollars, do it for fetishes -- guys who just want BJs and normal sex are more likely to just troll the streets for whores they can fuck in their cars for a couple of bucks.

A cuero told me once that a guy paid her to let him jack off while he looked at her teeth.

That's an ugly game, one full of people who have serious problems, on both ends.

Quote: (06-19-2015 02:07 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

Can't get a date? Now you know. After all, what chance does the average guy, even if he is good looking, stand against someone who is going to pay a slut THOUSANDS of pounds for their company?

Very good point only the super rich can really afford to be playing that game, however the plus side is that these girls would only be interested in the money and when that runs out so does the guys time. Many of these women will have bfs and even husbands that won't be paying a dime, but I think you'd have to be an understanding guy to deal with it.

Quote: (06-19-2015 02:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I don't understand how dudes will pay that much money to play.

All you're doing is supplicating these whores and Fools is right, you're making monsters.

First, remember that the people in this article may be exaggerating. The Mike guy that dropped $40k for a weekend, how would we know if that was true? I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it's a very small percentage of guys that 1) have the disposable income and 2) are totally socially retarded so they can't use that money to improve themselves and get plates to spin.

I agree with the earlier comment that said that it's great if these guys drop tons of cash on these girls. First, most of these guys will be broke after giving it all away for nothing. And for you guys on SA, those stories create the demand.

This article to me read like a paid advertisement for one of those website.

UroboricForms, I'm one of those guys you talk about. If you and I hit a club together, you're just as likely to leave with a girl as me. Sure, I could pull a dick move like offering stupid amounts of money. But that won't make a girl be any more attracted to me.

Regardless if it's 1K to 40K it's insane to pay that much to have the presence of a hoe.

I don't care how high the quality, I guess if you're busy and can't slay pussy and that's your only option....