rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paint sprayer in hand, a young French woman defies the system

Yesterday, a young, small French woman created the buzz in France. What she did? let me explain:

During the day, she walks in Paris' 11th area, sees a huge wall painting, which had been painted there to humiliate and mock the Frenchmen.

[Image: r8xt7m.jpg]

This painting had been in place for weeks, and all European men walking in front of it felt targeted and insulted by it, for weeks, but NOBODY did anything about it! Everyone being afraid of going against political-correctness! (What the painting reads is: "French women must be given to Africans")

So, this small woman, nicknamed on twitter ElectreIsMore, took action alone, without bodyguards, in broad daylight. She climbed on a chair, and painted a new political message over the first one. She got threatened and insulted by some liberal activists for that... but she stood her ground, and changed the anti-French lettering on the wall-painting[Image: banana.gif]. (By the way, this anti-Frenchmen painting had been initially ordered and paid for, by the feminist liberal mayor of Paris[Image: huh.gif])

Needless to say, the French internet is abuzz with that story: liberals asking for @ElectreIsMore to be fined or jailed, whereas French patriotic men, on the other hand, are ashamed that it took a frail woman to do what they themselves didn't dare do!

video recorded by Electre herself during her action:

This small, young woman showed indeed more balls than most of us strong men in France... So, well, lots of people got disturbed - or energized, by this story!

Story just released in mainstream media: http://www.lesinrocks.com/2015/06/17/act...e-11754509

This quote "French women must be given to Africans" mean France is the new England. Can someone break it down.

What exactly is the purpose of the original message? Or is this supposed to be some kind of thought provoking art work?

Is this dyke mayor calling all young Frenchwomen whores?

Quote: (06-17-2015 01:07 PM)Horus Wrote:  

What exactly is the purpose of the original message? Or is this supposed to be some kind of thought provoking art work?

The purpose is, I'd say: to have the Frenchmen slowly getting used to humiliation, castration, mockery and liberalism. Sowing despair and shame in our hearts. Showing us how defenseless we are against the system...

We have lots of offending messages like that in our public space. It is so that we get used to all kinds of insults, and to foster the liberal agenda against strong patriotic men.

Quote: (06-17-2015 01:13 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Is this dyke mayor calling all young Frenchwomen whores?

She herself is Spanish, by the way (the mayor of Paris), even though she probably got the French citizenship at some point in her life (nobody dares ask)... And ultra-liberal, ultra-feminist. Ann Hidalgo's the name. She replaced the former Paris mayor, Bertrand "Betty" Delanoe, who was a flamboyant gay!

French have a history of a woman standing up when men ar too pussified to stand up for themselves. I am surprised no commenter above mentioned Joan of Arc!

The guy used my favourite French expression, enculé de ta race, what a beautiful language.

The original painting says "France for the French" which is crossed out, and underneath is written "French women for the Africans".

This is racist and humiliating and funded by the Mayor !

This woman erased the word Africans and wrote Frenchmen instead.

She also wrote the word "Collabos" which is a term used to denounce French people who collaborated with the nazis during WW2, hinting that the leftists and liberals are collaborating with the new enemy.

She also wrote, in English : Antiracist is a code for anti-white.

The black dude insulted her saying basically "fuck your race". Who's being racist now ?

So you tell us what the original words mean in English but what do the new words mean?

Generation identitaire

I am amazed that a dyke did this.

Quote: (06-17-2015 07:29 PM)zaqan Wrote:  

I wouldn't say she's a dyke, she's straight, heterosexual I think!

And as you can see, she despises the ultra-feminist Femen:

[Image: 28rz5ax.jpg]

Whoa.

For the record... As a black man, I find that fucking mural offensive.

Is this real? I find it extremely difficult to comprehend the situation. The French government commissioned a mural with the message "French women belong to Africans"?

That's just...insane. I mean, it literally makes no sense. What was the business case for this initiative, so to speak? And why just Africans, for that matter. Shouldn't French women also belong to the Arabs, and the Asians? If this is real, I have to say it's one of the most bizarre and "out there" things I've ever heard a government do, in the entire history of the world. This story should be getting much more play.

Is that her?? Great tits, almost makes up for the lack of hair. Pandora plays that song nonstop, was pretty good the first 512 times I heard it.

Yeah, really strange mural, I wonder how the case was ever made, or was simply under the catch-all of "artistic expression". Amazing what you can get away with if you call it art. Ramzpaul backs it up - http://www.ramzpaul.com/2015/06/a-modern...f-arc.html

"French women are for the Africans"?

Sounds pretty misogynist to me.

Quote: (06-17-2015 02:02 PM)Galahad Wrote:  

Generation identitaire

Make no mistake: these guys are pushing for "France is for whites", not "France is for French".

Maybe their ancesters should have applied the same to Africa, instead of colonizing it and iplementing the French way of life there.

Quote: (06-17-2015 08:17 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Even with the fucked up hair I'd hit that.

Good girl.

[Image: wb2.gif]

Quote: (06-18-2015 12:53 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2015 02:02 PM)Galahad Wrote:  

Generation identitaire

*video*

Make no mistake: these guys are pushing for "France is for whites", not "France is for French".

Maybe their ancesters should have applied the same to Africa, instead of colonizing it and iplementing the French way of life there.

Spoken exactly like a true SJW.

The scary thing about France is their passion for Algiers. Imagen if Algiers did not get independent then it would be part of France and this means also part of the EU.
Well on the other hand then all those refuges would probably not cross the Mediterranean see. Kind of a pre base in northern Africa.

Perfect pair of titties. I wouldn't even notice she has no hair.

WB and WWO (Would write over)

Quote: (06-18-2015 01:39 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

[Image: 28rz5ax.jpg]I

Even with the fucked up hair I'd hit that.

C'mon guys, that is not her.
Just check wiki for Anne Hidalgo

Quote: (06-17-2015 01:37 PM)Edelweiss Wrote:  

The original painting says "France for the French" which is crossed out, and underneath is written "French women for the Africans".

This is racist and humiliating and funded by the Mayor !

This woman erased the word Africans and wrote Frenchmen instead.

She also wrote the word "Collabos" which is a term used to denounce French people who collaborated with the nazis during WW2, hinting that the leftists and liberals are collaborating with the new enemy.

She also wrote, in English : Antiracist is a code for anti-white.

The black dude insulted her saying basically "fuck your race". Who's being racist now ?

Wonder how long it would take that same girl—or even society as a whole—to admit that feminism is a code for anti-male & subsequently anti-equality.

My money is on, a long as fucking time from now.