rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP!! Break up, being stalked, threatening self harm to herself

Oh my god... I knew this girl was a little insecure but after 2 months I started to see more crazy behaviour.

She sends and calls about 50 messages a day, she just rocked up to my hotel and won't leave me alone. I'm travelling by the way...

Im going to leave town ASAP but she has threatened self harm on herself... She was a great Eastern girl would do anything for me but she is way to clingy and I don't want a girl to kill herself over me. I don't really know any of her friends... What should I do?

She's that in love with me and i think she would do something stupid...

I've updated my online status to 'my ex she scaring the shit out of me with her behaviour.' I'm hoping it will make her look at herself. I don't want to block her cause it might make it worst...

Just cut all contact and save yourself the trouble.

Or go completely 'beta'.

G

http://www.returnofkings.com/63256/5-thi...le-stalker

SHE JUST CUT HER FUCKING WRISTS AND SENT ME THE PHOTO!!!!!!!!

I don't know where she lives... I don't know her last name!!!!

Look into the article. Or look up advice on the forum search.

Or tell the girl to woman up and actually do it.

G

[Image: bsflag.gif][Image: troll.gif]

Yea...one of those situations where you'd be talking to emergency services instead of the forum.

Yeh, after allot of yelling cause no one can speak English, the police is dealing with it!

Its ok, her family is looking after her now. Her mum message me online. She did cut her wrists.... Crazy fucking bitch... Last thing I want is someone killing them self over me!

Any signs over insecurity in a girl I'm fucking running from now on!!!

Thanks for the link Ziltoid!

Fucking crazy women!!!

It's fucking simple, call the police and block her number.

Quote: (06-10-2015 09:36 PM)Ausguy Wrote:  

Its ok, her family is looking after her now. Her mum message me online. She did cut her wrists.... Crazy fucking bitch... Last thing I want is someone killing them self over me!

Any signs over insecurity in a girl I'm fucking running from now on!!!

Other forum members can correct me if I'm wrong but...

Unless the chick is slamming anti coagulants like copious amounts of booze, or related drugs or is doing something else to promote the bleeding she's not going to die from cutting her wrists.

She is 100% crazy though...you should have just manipulated her obsessive devotion and turned her into your slave. Treating her like an unpaid intern to do tasks for you and sent her out looking for 3some candidates.

Nut jobs aren't that bad, unless she starts cutting her wrists because you won't buy her a new purse.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Already pointed out, RVF is not the place to be if this is really happening. Fortunately, too many exclamation points to be real. Sensationalist.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

@Gustavus Adolphus hell in that kind of situation anything would be fair game. Though I would have just got the fuck out and cut all contact.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Assuming O.P. isn't making up this story, a girl who slit her wrists is one picture we don't need to see.

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:48 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

@Gustavus Adolphus hell in that kind of situation anything would be fair game. Though I would have just got the fuck out and cut all contact.

I don't disagree. I like to talk to and reply to new members. In another post he said he was 35 (my age), so I checked out some of the posts and replies. Something seems strange to me, but I'll back off if the senior members tell me I'm wrong.

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:50 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Assuming O.P. isn't making up this story, a girl who slit her wrists is one picture we don't need to see.

Obvious troll, dark sarcasm, seeing violence like that is nothing I would want to see either.

Quote: (06-11-2015 01:00 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:50 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Obvious troll, dark sarcasm, seeing violence like that is nothing I would want to see either.

I got a nice hearty chuckle from it.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-11-2015 12:08 AM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2015 11:48 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I don't disagree. I like to talk to and reply to new members. In another post he said he was 35 (my age), so I checked out some of the posts and replies. Something seems strange to me, but I'll back off if the senior members tell me I'm wrong.

Not telling you to back off or anything, but just being a bit of a devil's advocate. It's a man's forum feel free to post as you wish within reason(very obvious reasons at that).

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I actually had this happen to me.

Call the police. Do NOT mess around. This is a ripe scenario for a liar to rope you into some dark troubles.

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:44 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I actually had this happen to me.

At any point during the time that it was happening, did you think to yourself, "Hey, I should go post about this on RVF!"?

Quote:Quote:

she just rocked up to my hotel

[Image: attachment.jpg26752]   

Those eastern girls can be a mind-fuck. As the last one I saw said..sometimes a couple will kill each other rather than break up. So there is a very odd, fatalism to relationships too. Mine pulled a mission impossible and dropped down from the balcony above when I locked her out of my room. She mysteriously got electrocuted the day I broke up with her and we had to take her to the hospital. Of course she had been fairly cold and constantly bitchy towards me, and would lie to me fairly regularly. Yeah.....