rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pro and cons of girls getting attached ?

I was reading this old thread and seem like a lot of our core members have problems with girls getting attached.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7605.html

Some (Tuth incl.) mentioned that he might have to cut out the sex just because a girl is getting attached.

Why would girls getting attached ever be a bad thing? Isnt it our goal to maintain a harem nowadays? Getting a girl attached to you definitely shift the balance in your power and you can leverage it for a lot of stuff. She would also be more eager to please you in or out of bed, that was my case with my ex LTR.

If she gets annoying you can simply decide to go ghost on her. Girls are usually too proud to keep chasing after unreplied texts.

I dont have much experience in LTR, so far Ive only had ONS, or 3-4 bangs then the girl disappear no string attached. My last LTR the girl was attached but it’s a fucking boon because she takes better care of me and her and bought me shit, but when I cheated on her she still broke up without a backward glance.

Shit I would even like to have tips on how to get girls attached. I still believe that most guys just one a beautiful feminine girlfriend to settle down with. We have more problem with hot girls being impossible to lock down, rather than girls getting attached.

Your thoughts on the pros and cons?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I had this talk with some real life PUA friends early this year.

The point was that all our friends in serious relationship said it's normal for your woman to be 'clingy.' That's what you should look for in a woman.. WTF?!?!

I did a bit more research and here's are my thoughts...

You want a woman (serous relationship) to care when you go out and message you. If she didn't, she basically doesn't give a shit about you and is probably messaging another guy on social media for her next bang.

You want her to be like a mother cause that is how she will treat your children. At the same time, just think of your mother.... You don't want her in your face 24/7 so there is a median. You will never get your mum not to care about you and be in your face at times but that is what people do when they love and care about you. Otherwise they don't give a shit about you!

I think the whole issue about "clingy" women has a negative view cause most of us don't want a serious relationship and we mistake love for lust!

If your dog was hit by a car, how would you react or a family member? A casual girlfriend won't give a fuck about you. When I had my bike accident, I realised this... Not 1 cadual bitch helped me out (couldn't walk for a year) ! My long term (clingy) exs wanted to be there for me as well as family and good friends.

If you just want sex there is no point to having a clingy girl cause its like having an annoying child. It gets annoying cause she won't leave you alone. Yes there is control and she will do whatever you say but it's best to get rid of her WHEN she starts to become annoying (usually when she says the "L" word in the first week) cause next you will encounter some pyscho stalker behaviour.

It doesn't bother me if a girl gets attached after I fuck her. In fact, it's good for the ego/confidence --- she must have liked the sex. I try to only go after girls that I find attractive and want to fuck regularly, so her getting attached gives me more control over when and how I take her sexually. But many girls have a lot of ugly drama going on in their lives that you either don't hear about or simply ignore in the beginning when your attention is focused on seducing your cock into her pussy.

Women are emotional creatures (which is how we get them to spread their legs when she barely knows us), but the drama is usually what pushes me away, not the clinginess.

The con is sometimes its not that easy to completly cut off someone u been with for a while. One other reason why alot of people continue the bad relationships that is likely to go nowhere. Its not easy but u gotta do it.

It's how they get attached to you. There's wanting to invest in a relationship with you in a healthy way progressively, and there's the unstable drama bitch. With the latter, you get all sorts of wonderful things, too much too soon. Imagine you getting to meet all her friends and all the future "in-laws" within the first couple of weeks because she's so in loooooooove. The wall of TXTs you get every other hour on your phone. Call you at 2am on a week night because you make her feel so wonderful that she's gotta know right now at this moment, while you are getting a good night sleep, if you feel the same way. Find out where your mother lives all on her own because she wants to meet her future MIL... Or try to insert herself into every part of your life rapidly, and question why you spend so much time at the gym because she already loves you the way you are (no bitch, it takes hard work to get this hard bod that you like so much).

But don't you worry, these days attractive girls have way less attention span than that. You get to be The Guy for a few weeks to a couple of months top, then she'll find someone else just as awesome to focus on.

If you have fucked a girl multiple times and she is not getting emotionally attached to you, then she is psychologically broken and you should avoid her.

I know some want to be super players, devoid of any emotion, who use women as nothing more than decoration, sex toys and maids. However, I think that it is natural to develop some sort of attachment to a person with whom you’re regularly sharing the most intimate experience. I am far less experienced than most of you and I’ve been in only one fuck buddy arrangement. Since then I’m not looking any more for such an experience. I want to fuck a girl a couple of times and never see her again, or I want to try to build a relationship with her.

The fuck buddy sex felt hollow and cold. It felt like a transaction. It felt no different than the interactions I have with my colleagues, my boss or the cashier at the shop. A purely conditional interaction, where each party is looking to invest the smallest amount of effort and to extract the maximum amount of profit. An interaction where appearances are only kept up because there is something to gain.

I understand that emotional attachment is not unconditional, and that it is build through providing value to people, be it to your friends, to your girlfriend, to your family. And it can be lost as well, once you stop providing value. However, people who fail to develop any emotional attachment to you even though you regularly provide them with valuable, intimate experiences, are not worth to be a part of your life.

Quote: (06-10-2015 08:55 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

It's how they get attached to you. There's wanting to invest in a relationship with you in a healthy way progressively, and there's the unstable drama bitch. With the latter, you get all sorts of wonderful things, too much too soon. Imagine you getting to meet all her friends and all the future "in-laws" within the first couple of weeks because she's so in loooooooove. The wall of TXTs you get every other hour on your phone. Call you at 2am on a week night because you make her feel so wonderful that she's gotta know right now at this moment, while you are getting a good night sleep, if you feel the same way. Find out where your mother lives all on her own because she wants to meet her future MIL... Or try to insert herself into every part of your life rapidly, and question why you spend so much time at the gym because she already loves you the way you are (no bitch, it takes hard work to get this hard bod that you like so much).

I completely agree with StrikeBack on this part. Clinginess = too much emotional attachment, too soon. A clingy girl is completely controlled by her emotions, which are a rollercoaster. She doesn’t care about rationality and she certainly doesn’t care about you. This is the type of girl that will stalk you (or worse) when you break up with her. And this is also the type of girl that will drop you like a brick all of a sudden.

I have been in an ltr with such a girl. The relationship lasted three months, and it that timeframe I met all her friends, her entire family and I even went on holiday together with her and her family. She was texting me all the time, and went crazy when I didn’t respond for a couple of hours. She was even talking about marrying one day. Her mood swings were terrible. One moment she could be the most pleasant person in the world, and 5 minutes later she was the biggest bitch ever or seemed ready to commit suicide. Out of the blue she dumped me to hop on the next shiny cock. In the years after she had multiple boyfriends and every single one of her relationships followed the same pattern. I am very happy that I managed to cut her out of my life.

My take on it: both the girl that fails to develop an emotional attachment to you and the girl that develops too much attachment too soon, are psychologically damaged and should be cut out of your life. I see no downsides to a healthy attachment, unless you are purely looking for sex and absolutely nothing else.