rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best City for game in Asia/Europe/Middle East combined

I have 10 days off coming up in July and need to get out of Saudi Arabia. If you had one city you could go for 10 days with the main focus to knock out hot quality tail, which would it be and why? Keep in mind, money and cost of the trip is not an issue. My recent travels have been below with rating:

Cyprus, Agia Napa - Cool beach party time, hot tail, tons of Russians/Eastern Europeans, tough to game the Russians but I got one.

Panama - Love Panama, always have a wide range from 8's - 10's there, cheap and I knocked out the hottest Venezuelan Playboy model there for 4 days (fell in love with that, not literally)

Bangkok - Been there done that

Budapest - Cool, was there in winter, hot tail, was there for work so wasn't able to game as much as i wanted, P4P only

Singapore, Malaysia, Bali, Korea, - Been there done those, nothing to speak on

Dubai, Bahrain, most of Gulf - Been there done those.

Amsterdam - love it

London - been there several times

Since it's July, which is during the short summer high season of Europe and you enjoyed Ayia Napa, I would go to some European coastal city/island/resort in the Mediterranean, Adriatic sea or Black Sea. For Russian and Ukrainian girls you are probably best off in those countries since their economy is down and fewer will go abroad. But for short term results there are easier places.

Asia and inland cities in Europe can be done the rest of the year.

Plenty of info on the boards, but you need to ask more specific to expect a good answer.