rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Breakdown of Tyrion meeting Daenerys

Tyrion Lannister gaming of Daenerys Targaryen

First video breakdown:

JORAH: Your Grace, I want to say--

DAENERYS: You will not speak. How do I know you are who you say you are?

TYRION: If only I were otherwise.

[CuntLord: While jorah was eager to please, only to be shut down; tyrion on the other hand didn't reply to Daenerys by eagerly trying his best to proof his identity or this or that. Tyrion was in a pure IDGAF mode. ]

DAENERYS: If you are Tyrion Lannister why shouldn’t I kill you? To pay your family back for what it did to mine

TYRION: You want revenge against the Lannisters? I killed my mother Joanna Lannister the day I was born. I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bow to the heart. I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.

[Cuntlord: This is just another way for tyrion to say:we are both on the same side: we both kill lannisters so don't kill me. But it is the way he went about expressing that, in a non supplicating manner that truly shines. Tyrion does it with a IDGAF mode.]

DAENERYS: So I should welcome you into my service because you murdered members of your own family?

TYRION: Into your service? Your Grace we have only just met. It’s too soon to know if you deserve my service.

[CuntLord: I like how Daenerys spelt out in broad daylight Tyrion indirect appeal to be by Daenerys side. Also pointing out the moral destitution of the kind of person that murders his own family members. This is enough to put anybody on the defensive, however, Tyrion parry and redirected the thrust, refusing to grovel, instead, he went on the offensive and quickly put Daenerys into a self-qualifying mode. Superb jijitsu.]

DAENERYS: If you’d rather return to the fighting pits just say the word.

[CuntLord: She is miffed. But there is a subtle shift. She is dealing with a man who truly knows his value. Not some pathetic sycophant that Jorah is. Strength recognizes strength. Even better is how Tyrion replied below to this taunt of sending him back into the fighting pits.]

TYRION: When I was a young man I heard a story about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory. She had no wealth, no lands, no army, only a name and a handful of supporters, most of whom probably thought they could use that name to benefit themselves. They kept her alive, moving her from place to place, often hours ahead of the men who had been sent to kill her. She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world and that appeared to be that. And then a few years later the most well informed person I knew told me that this girl without wealth, lands, or armies had somehow acquired all 3 in a very short span of time, along with three dragons. He thought she was our best, last chance to build a better world. I thought you were worth meeting at the very least.

[CuntLord: I like the last part "i thought you were worth meeting at the very least". that is nice, soft backhand compliment. Instead of replying head-on to the "i will throw you into the fighting pits" taunt, instead, he replied with what seems like a praise, only to finish that praise with a soft backhand compliment. Nicely played, Tyrion lannister, well played.]

DAENERYS: And why are you worth meeting? Why should I spend my time listening to you?

[CuntLord: The conversation pattern has shifted. Unknowingly, she is the one replying to Tyrion, he is the one dominating the tempo and direction of the conversation: basically tyrion is indirectly influencing the questions she will ask him next. The question from Daenerys is the kind that other people will grovel and qualify themselves aggressively to. Hoping to god they get her favors. However, this is Tyrion lannister....and he responds...]

TYRION: Because you can not build a better world on your own. You have no one at your side who understands that land you want to rule. The strengths and the weaknesses of the houses that will either support or oppose you.

[CuntLord: I like how he started with "you cannot.....on your own". He started by talking about her weaknesses. Not his strength, but her weaknesses. ]

DAENERYS: I have a very large army and very large dragons.

[CuntLord: She qualifies herself. Trying to proof her worth before his eyes and questions. Remember, she is the one that asked him to prove his worth(why are you worth meeting?); but by the way he replied, she ended up being the one answering his questions trying to prove her worth. well done.]

TYRION: Killing and politics aren’t always the same thing. When I served as Hand of the King I did quite well with the latter considering the king in question preferred torturing animals to leading his people. I could do an even better job advising a ruler worth the name.

[CuntLord: Tyrion didn't sycophantically flatter Daenery's beleifs that her dragons and army will solve her problems. Instead, he pointed out her shortsightedness; and then segues the conversation into his qualification why he is fit for the role...but with a condition(she has to be worth the name.) Again, Tyrion reasserting himself and displaying his value and awareness of his own value at every turn. "i could do an even better job advising a ruler worth the name". The underlying, unvoiced question was: Are you worth the name, Daenerys? Let us see how she reply to this.]

DAENERYS: So you want to advise me. Very well. (looks to Jorah) What would you have me do with him? I swore I would kill him if he ever returned.

[Cuntlord: Subtly, she has allowed Tyrion to start advising her. She unconsciously wants to prove that she is worth of the name. But her ego stands in the way of explicitly admitting this, as such, she frames it as a test. It is also a test to see if Tyrion will give good advice. Here are the traps: #1: If Tyrion sycophantly agree with her and immediately orders Jorah execution, that will reflect poorly on Tyrion. He is an ass kisser that quickly throws Jorah under the bus, saying what he thinks the Daenerys want to hear. If Tyrion takes the side of Jorah that means he cannot objectively separate his feelings of gratitude and appreciation for Jorah; from the actual, practical issue of Jorah's betrayal. Tyrion needs to strike a good balance, and outline clearly they why and how of his reasoning. And that he did.]

Game analysis of the next meeting between Tyrion and Daenerys.

Second Video breakdown:

DAENERYS: So have you decided yet? Whether I’m worthy of your service?

[CuntLord: She couldn't let that go, can she? That burns! Tyrion effectively demonstrates his values, and now, she is seeking validation from him while also automatically testing him at the same time. It is a shit test.]

TYRION: Have you decided yet whether you’re going to have me killed?

[CuntLord: Good response. Parrying a question with a question. Constantly and subtly directing her to be answering his questions, and not the other way around]

DAENERYS: It’s probably my safest option.

TYRION: I can see why you would think so. It’s what your father would have done.

[CuntLord: Her response to his question was genuine. It is the smartest option given available data that she has on Tyrion. Again, Tyrion didn't sychophantly beg for his life when presented with that answer, instead he chose his favorite weapon: go on the offensive, force her to qualify herself and tie that self-qualification to the idea of keeping him alive. Tyrion is a smart dude. Clearly, somebody like her with the freeing of the slaves, etc doesn't want to be the Mad King. She is very eager to prove she is a different kind of Taergaryen. Basically this is the shorter version of what Tyrion said: killing me makes you just like your father. Again, how he phrase it is what truly matters. ]

DAENERYS: And what would your father do?

[CuntLord: Again, Tyrion has shifted her thought process to questions about their fathers... he directed the direction and context of the conversation without her being consciously aware of it.]

TYRION: My father? Who publicly sentenced me to death? I’d say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.

DAENERYS: Is that why you killed him?

TYRION: Some day if you decide not to execute me, I’ll tell you all about why I killed my father. And on that day, should it ever come, we’ll need more wine than this.

[CuntLord: Again, subtly making the case for his life, without being sycophantic about it. Also, building a air of mystery about himself. Other people would have gone into a long, detailed stories, appropriately embellished to gain sympathy, etc from her. Tyrion didn't. Instead of answering her questions, he created mysteries and intrigue about himself and tied that to his survival]

DAENERYS: I know what my father was. What he did. I know the Mad King earned his name.

[Cuntlord: She felt comfortable admitting this to Tyrion because he just told her about how horrible his father was; at the very least, The mad king won't sentence his own child to death.]

TYRION: So here we sit, two terrible children of two terrible fathers.

[CuntLord: Subtle bonding between the two. We are alike. Bad fathers. This is like comfort building stage of seduction, talking about commonalities. Also, a less flattering comment about Daenerys thrown in, that definitely get her attention. She sees herself as a good person, why on god's earth will somebody think she is terrible when she is clearly not like the mad king.]

DAENERYS: I’m terrible?

TYRION: I’ve heard stories.

[CuntLord: Subtle. No details. Vagueness. Let her own imagination and hamster spinning do the work.]

DANERYS: Why did you travel to the other side of the world to meet someone terrible?

TYRION: To see if you were the right kind of terrible.

DAENERYS: Which kind is that?

TYRION: The kind that prevents your people from being even moreso.

[CuntLord: Fucking fantastic. It reminds me of Margerys talking to Joeffrey, when she says "severity is the price we pay for greatness" that is Tyrion version of "the right kind of terrible.... the kind that prevents your people from being even moreso". ]

DAENERYS: I did reopen the fighting pits. Under my rule murder will once again become entertainment.

[Cuntlord: Again, the self qualification by Daenerys triggered by Tyrion.]

TYRION: Yes, that was wise. And you agreed to marry someone you loathed for the greater good. Very impressive. My own sister married someone she loathed as well, though not by choice and certainly not for the greater good, Gods forbid. She ended up having him killed.

[Cuntlord: in the video, when Tyrion gave her those compliments about being "wise" and "very impressive". You can see the expression of satisfaction and pride on her face. She finally earns his respect. Again, tyrion ties it to the killing of somebody with her sister's story.]

DAENERYS: Perhaps it won’t come to that.

[Cuntlord: Daenerys being eager to prove what a good queen she is, chose to be nothing like the evil sister lannister. Which translates emotionally into not wanting to kill Tyrion.]

TYRION: It’s not impossible that Varys was right about you after all.

[CuntLord: I like the use of double negative by Tyrion.]

DAENERYS: Varys? King Robert’s spy master?

TYRION: Yes. He was the one who convinced me to come find you. He was my travelling companion before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself.

DAENERYS: Jorah sent my secrets to Varys. For 20 years the spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me.

TYRION: He did what he had to do to survive. He did a lot of other things that he didn’t have to do. I suspect he’s the main reason you weren’t slaughtered in your crib.

DAENERYS: But you trust him?

TYRION: Yes, oddly. He might be the only person in the world that I trust. Besides my brother.

DAENERYS: The brother who killed my father.

TYRION: That’s the one.

DAENERYS: Perhaps I will have you killed after all.

TYRION: Your queenly prerogative. I had given up on life until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for. You chop off my head? Well, my final days were interesting.

[Cuntlord: A master of IDGAF mode. Tyrion is absolute beast at this.]

DAENERYS: I’m not going to kill you.

TYRION: No? Banish me?

DAENERYS: No.

TYRION: So if I’m not going to be murdered, and I’m not going to be banished...

DAENERYS: You’re going to advise me. (takes his wine cup) While you can still speak in complete sentences.

[Cuntlord: And there, Tyrion gets the job and his life is saved.]

Anyways, this is my breakdown of the scene between Tyrion lannister and Daenerys Targaryen when they first met.

Be well,

CuntLord, the Dark Lord of Pussy

Years ago I couldn't even think about breaking those kind of conversation down, tight now I understand GameTalk, next step is to apply it the same way

Edit: I predict that he'll bang the blonde sooner or later

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

You're thinking about game and nerding out way too hard. Or just trolling.

Quote: (06-07-2015 04:04 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

You're thinking about game and nerding out way too hard. Or just trolling.

Then you must really hate this thread by Kamikaze: Video examples and analyses of players with girls: a compilation

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42759.html

^^

Everybody that posted contribution there must be thinking too hard about game

This is a TV show.
With a script.
It is fiction.

Quote: (06-07-2015 04:13 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

This is a TV show.
With a script.
It is fiction.

So these solid recommendation by Samseau in this post:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6428-p...l#pid89500

So because of that, they are of no value?

These movies: Magnolia, Blue Valentine, Gone Girl, Last American Virgin, are scripts and fiction, so because of that, their game value are worthless?

Thanks for the breakdown. If I could rep you for it, I would.

I had this on in the background while I was getting some work done. The minute Tyrion said, "It’s too soon to know if you deserve my service," I'm like, "Holy shit. He's running game on her." At that point, the t.v. had my full attention.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Maybe GRRM isn't a big blue pill pussy? Nah. Who am I kidding.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Seinfeld is also fiction, yet Roosh and many others recommend watching it. Just like Sean Connery in James Bond.

This is actually a really good post for a newbie. I enjoyed reading it, thanks, although some of the video links are broken. I'll look out for more of your threads in the future.

Quote: (06-07-2015 04:21 PM)CuntLord Wrote:  

This is a TV show.
With a script.
It is fiction.

So these solid recommendation by Samseau in this post:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6428-p...l#pid89500

So because of that, they are of no value?

Oh sure, it has entertainment value.

Quote: (06-07-2015 05:15 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Oh sure, it has entertainment value.

[Image: jlaw-whtvr.gif]

Good post. Refreshing to see a proper game post for a change.

So, I should read a game-interpretation of some actors game-interpretation of a script-writers game-interpretation of an authors fictional description of a game?

Nope. OP should go to a party and get in amongst the real game. He should observe from the source, from real social situations and courtship attempts. He shouldn't be wasting his time in front of a TV screen analyzing fiction like this.

Hope Tyrion bangs Dany and together they rule Westeros. A good and unexpected ending.

Don't debate me.

Just because it's fiction and possibly nerdy doesn't mean you can't learn from it. OP saw a very game-related conversation in a show that we all watch and decided to break it down for its game values. Even if you know everything about how to talk to Western girls, you can still take away something, like how to position yourself at a higher bargaining place while talking to someone of higher value. This could work in a job application. I learned a lot from red pill movies.

OP did a good job, we should appreciate it, not punish.

I won't get at the structure of the post but I will point out the content.

Take this midget, take his fame away and put him in a regular situation. He can game a woman but I'd like to see him fucking her after he has done gaming her. Women who are into that sort of thing can be found but lets be honest here, he needs exceptional clown game and a big dick to win them over. Confidence gets you places, fiction scripts do not.

Quote: (06-08-2015 06:37 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

So, I should read a game-interpretation of some actors game-interpretation of a script-writers game-interpretation of an authors fictional description of a game?

Nope. OP should go to a party and get in amongst the real game. He should observe from the source, from real social situations and courtship attempts. He shouldn't be wasting his time in front of a TV screen analyzing fiction like this.

My point exactly. OP ends his posts with "The Dark Lord of Pussy." That tells you everything you need to know.

This is a TV show.
With a script.
It is fiction.

Does Shakespeare have any value besides entertainment value?

The mistake here is you assume the people who write these scripts have no game experience when it's probably not the case. We can judge the content of the script based on our own experiences and then decide if it's realistic or not. I'd say the above Game of Thrones scenes show good examples of brass balls and tight frame control from the midget.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lots of game lessons from A Game of thrones.

Jorah. Wait too long and you get stuck in the friendzone.
Tyrion. Cant turn a hoe into a housewife.
Robb Stark. Marriage is about business not love.
Robert Baratheon. Pussy kills.
Jamie Lannister. Dont bang your sister.
Joffrey Lannister. Celibacy leads to madness.
Ramsay Bolton. Girls like it rough.
Stannis. Dont date crazy chicks.
Cersei ' a woman's greatest weapon is between her legs.'

Don't debate me.

It's a well-done sales scene. Probing around and finding insecurities, then dropping hints that you have the solution (his prior experience as Hand of the King, his ability to escape King's Landing after killing Tywin, his knowledge of Westeros), anticipating and defusing objections.

Reading it as a Game scene is misreading it, because Tyrion isn't trying to engage with Daenerys on a man-to-woman level. He's building his image as a highly competent counselor and in a dramatic, charismatic way ("I am the greatest Lannister killer of all time.")

There's a good scene where he charms a hooker (before Jorah kidnapped him), which would have been a better choice to break down.

^^Yeah. Tyrion tells the hooker, 'Who needs money when you have a sense of humour.'

Don't debate me.

Comparing Shakespeare with Game of Thrones brought me plenty of entertainment value.

Quote: (06-09-2015 06:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Comparing Shakespeare with Game of Thrones brought me plenty of entertainment value.

No one compared Shakespeare to Game of Thrones except you just right now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lol. You should send this to Roosh to chastise him for allowing a game review of "ex machina" on ROK. http://www.returnofkings.com/64057/new-m...-like-that

Afterall "ex machina" is a movie which is fiction...blah blah blah. And the author of that piece, Mr. Donovan Sharpe, should blah blah blah go to a party, people, real game. Blah. Must not have game! Because he did a game review of a movie!?!

Quote: (06-08-2015 02:06 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

So, I should read a game-interpretation of some actors game-interpretation of a script-writers game-interpretation of an authors fictional description of a game?.........[snip. More boring internet alpha dick measuring stuff.]............. He shouldn't be wasting his time in front of a TV screen analyzing fiction like this.

My point exactly. OP ends his posts with "The Dark Lord of Pussy." That tells you everything you need to know.

LOl. Another blah blah blah.

Speaking of internet names, if and only if rvf members "linux" or "neil skywalker" have an alpha sounding internet name like "Mujeriego", then and only then will they know what true game is!!

Be well,

CuntLord, the Dark Lord of Pussy.

p.s. I am assuming that you are not ignorant enough to the extent of not knowing that the name "linux" is just a computer operating system name just like "windows 8" or "windows xp".? That must mean rvf member "linux" is a supernerd that cannot get laid and these epic stories "linux bangs colombia -- a 90 day journey(nsfw)", must all be fake because he chose the internet name "linux"!! Same applies for rvf member "neil skywalker".

Some of the objections here have gone full retard. Vicious replies to Samseau doesn't even make any logical sense. But then, the internet name "Vicious" is clearly more alpha sounding than "Samseau"!

Quote: (06-09-2015 03:37 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

It's a well-done sales scene. Probing around and finding insecurities, then dropping hints that you have the solution (his prior experience as Hand of the King, his ability to escape King's Landing after killing Tywin, his knowledge of Westeros), anticipating and defusing objections.

Reading it as a Game scene is misreading it, because Tyrion isn't trying to engage with Daenerys on a man-to-woman level. He's building his image as a highly competent counselor and in a dramatic, charismatic way ("I am the greatest Lannister killer of all time.")

There's a good scene where he charms a hooker (before Jorah kidnapped him), which would have been a better choice to break down.

Cactus nailed it.

This is NOT a Game breakdown, Tyrion isn't going to bang Dany any time soon.

It is however a very good portrayal of travelling advisors who would seek out a new rising power, often a war lord or king, and craftily sell him their counselling services. The sale here is textbook. I'm not familiar with the Western ones, but there are entire chapters in the Records of the Grand Historian by Sima Qian (biggest historical book in the world on ancient China up to 103 BC) on these guys.

Now this is an intelligent objections from both strikeback and cactuscat589, unlike other boring internet dick measuring we've seen on this thread.

Anywho, maybe i didn't make Tyrion intention clear with the last sentence "And there, Tyrion gets the job and saves his life". Tyrion's objective is not to sleep with Daenerys, but to save his own life and get a posh job as an advisor to the queen.

My view of game is salesmanship. Game is sales. Selling yourself as the best candidate for whatever it is.... pussy, job, free lunch, selling used cars, etc. To me that is game. My view of game is not limited to bedding women.

Be well,

CuntLord, the Dark Lord of Pussy

Quote: (06-09-2015 09:05 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2015 03:37 AM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Cactus nailed it.

This is NOT a Game breakdown, Tyrion isn't going to bang Dany any time soon.

It is however a very good portrayal of travelling advisors who would seek out a new rising power, often a war lord or king, and craftily sell him their counselling services. The sale here is textbook. I'm not familiar with the Western ones, but there are entire chapters in the Records of the Grand Historian by Sima Qian (biggest historical book in the world on ancient China up to 103 BC) on these guys.