rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold approaching girls with parents

Has anyone tried this? i did a couple of days ago and it did not go very well, it seems that it was very hard to get a word across to the daughter without her mother speaking on her behalf, here is the actual report:

i was sitting in a cafe near st pauls in central London, i saw this stunning girl(definitely a 9) walk in with her mother, i felt i had to take action as i am 22 now and feel that i really should take action now and always approach every girl i see that is attractive unless she is on her own with a man her age. anyway i walk up to the mum and daughter, i say to the mum how attractive her daughter is, they both smile and thank me, i introduce myself to the girl, she tells me her name and things are generally positive as both her and the mum are smiling albeit in a very surprised fashion. i talk to the mum too and ask them what they are up to, they say they are heading to some seaside town in england, i feel myself getting very nervous having not done such a thing before, as i can tell the mum is eager to leave and so i straight up ask the girl if she would like to go out with me, she smiles and laughs a bit, just seems a bit shocked Lol, her mum says she lives in scotland which is about 400 miles away, i say that is no problem but the mum insists that would be too much of a commute for me, things are getting uncomfortable as the girl has not said anything, i ask if she has facebook and she just says "sorry i dont" i should have asked for her number so we could keep in contact but things were so tense with her mum and everything i just let them go

It's totally possible - and actually could be a positive for gaming. If you present yourself as a good respectable lad then the parent(s) may help the situation along trying to sell their daughter to you ro convince her to give her number out.

A friend of mine, younger guy early 20's works as a pool/hottub repairman/installer. He told me a story once of a family's inground pool he was working on. The family was outside all day and the daughter was a sweet looking tart so he decided to make the move - at the end of the day when the family was all standing at the front door to say thanks for the service. He walked right up to the daughter said he thought she was good looking and sweet and asked for her to put her number in his phone with the parents right next to her. Got the digits.

Related story, I was visiting my mother in CO for the holidays this past December and her and I were waiting at the bus stop to hit up the 16th st. shopping district downtown. A gal strolls up and my mom straight wings me like a pro. Mom-wing game level 1,000. She starts talking the girl up telling her how pretty she is asking her where she works, what she is doing after work, then is like "Well this is my son he's here for the holidays you should go out afterwork!" She pulls out a pen and paper "Whats your number?" - having your mom wing you is so disarming its insane. I wish I could bring her out with me all the time.

Yeah - it's possible. I talked to a mother daughter team recently. Mother a bit older than me - 45 with 2 daughters. I talked with the mother first and joked around. The mother was actually interested of course, but then I joked about them being daughters. They were - so next I asked them whether they are over 18. The mother smiled and said yes. So next I smiled broadly and went to the two daughters. In fact I almost ignored the mother from then on. I got their numbers - of both daughters.

But that was at night and all of them were slutty.

During day you do something similar, but you focus even faster to the girl. Almost ignore the parents - I have seen it done by some PUAs on infields. The guy smartly deflected the father by spouting feminist crap - that the girl is an adult and has her own mind and freedom to date a man she likes. The father smiled and agreed. You can even spice it up a bit and joke about thinking back in the future on how his daughter met her husband-to-be. Usually you ignore the parents and not focus on them at all.

Shit - Stalin - mom wingman can be super-strong, too bad that it rarely happens.

Quote: (06-05-2015 03:04 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yeah - it's possible. I talked to a mother daughter team recently. Mother a bit older than me - 45 with 2 daughters. I talked with the mother first and joked around. The mother was actually interested of course, but then I joked about them being daughters. They were - so next I asked them whether they are over 18. The mother smiled and said yes. So next I smiled broadly and went to the two daughters. In fact I almost ignored the mother from then on. I got their numbers - of both daughters.

But that was at night and all of them were slutty.

During day you do something similar, but you focus even faster to the girl. Almost ignore the parents - I have seen it done by some PUAs on infields. The guy smartly deflected the father by spouting feminist crap - that the girl is an adult and has her own mind and freedom to date a man she likes. The father smiled and agreed. You can even spice it up a bit and joke about thinking back in the future on how his daughter met her husband-to-be. Usually you ignore the parents and not focus on them at all.

Shit - Stalin - mom wingman can be super-strong, too bad that it rarely happens.

I think i saw that video, i believe the father was an arab too, the guy had guts thats for sure, most men would walk away when confronted like that out of embarrassment but the guy did not allow fear to take over and the daughter and her father ended up being impressed by his courage.