rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with angry/aggressive chicks: Bottle it in or Release the anger?

Honestly it's funny, my game has never been better and I have no problems with guys who give me shit. I can diffuse the situation or call his bluff (sometimes it's ridiculous when a guy half your size starts giving you attitude, I know it's better to diffuse and be the cool guy but I sometimes really get a boost of testosterone when I calmly say: "what exactly are you gonna do?").

Anyway I live in Montreal and there's a specific subspecies of women who go clubbing, the very click-y 18 year olds, who two days ago wouldn't have been allowed on the premises, with "my pussy is studded with diamonds" attitudes that see my sexual being as an immediate threat to the fact that she's seen a total of one penis in her life. If she was alone at a park or bookstore, I'd have an easier time making her purr but there on the dancefloor surrounded by her four friends caked in makeup they wanna play the "for the first time you're lucky enough to see us clubbing and this is hot stuff you can't get with" game.

Honestly power to them, I don't want to waste their time or my time. My problem comes when I'm vibing on the dancefloor, indiscriminately flirting and rubbing skin ever so lightly with a range of girls. Sure, I look like a player who doesn't give a fuck, and I like that cause it's fun and it turns the right kind of chicks on (the ones who are DTF that night, I don't date anymore).

For the record, I don't know or care too much who I'm flirting with as long as I find them attractive because I want to create jealousy games and high status feedback loops. At times I don't remember what the chick I just made out with looked like cause all these 18 year olds kinda look the same and play these flaky games and a makeout means NOTHING and I don't even visually acknowledge them until I get some very serious indicators of interest (DTF vibe, gleam in their eye type shit, I just flirt around till I see that).

But eventually here comes the pussy posse which didn't even register in my periphery before it's "too late". They start actively antagonizing me basically. They see me rolling, playing and not caring and they're like "this dude is a piece of shit", so when I eventually roll up next to them they might do something pretty disrespectful to try to kill my vibe. So recently I got pushed by one of these chicks. My reaction was to shake my finger from side to side in a "can't touch this" sort of cool way. She then proceeds to push me even harder. And at this point I just kept showing them the finger while dancing.

As I did that they looked around to see if anyone was going to react and no one did so they just buzzed off. But I'm like in my head: "Is this how things are supposed to be? Why did it have to get this ugly?"

My friend says I should always try to be zen, lighten the mood and make things fun. But when someone slaps me in the face, I feel like my vibe takes a real plunge when I try to "bottle it in" versus just release the emotion and then forget about it. What do you guys think?

I think it's the physical stuff that really gets to me because I never overreact to a verbal shit test. Maybe I should take some fighting classes. But also i think i'm going to avoid these click-y 18 year old clubs (I'm 27 and honestly I dig early to late twenties chicks that know what they're doing in bed anyway and don't play a million child games).

When I drink, I don't take shit from women! To be honest, soon as she acts like a bitch I just move onto the next one before I explode. Cause she has a pussy and a pair of tits, the bouncers will ALWAYS take her side.

Soon as you let these bitches get to you, it totally destroys your vibe which make it hard to get pussy for the rest of the night.

I had one woman that keep trying to push me out of the way so she could dance with her friends, where I refused to move. She then tried to tell me to move but I sobbed her off. She started to pull my arm hard, and I told her to "fuck off." A couple minutes later, a bouncer was telling me to leave, I asked him way, he wouldn't tell me except to get out. The bitch was laughing at me but thanks to my mate who just gave me a full glass of beer, I throw it at her. If I was going to get kicked out, the bitch can go home as well with wet clothes.

These days, I don't waste my time with westernise women, I only focus on eastern women cause they don't have mental problems.

How To Deal With A Bitch

http://www.returnofkings.com/26161/how-t...th-a-bitch

Be amused. When a bitch is acting like a bitch, dont' get down on her level. Make fun of her and make her look like the doofus that she is.

Better yet. walk away. A chick who's a cunt is always going to be a cunt.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.