rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long would you go?

How long would you go?

I got rid of my last girlfriend a few months ago. I started noticing how much I disliked her when the sex started drying up. We were going 6-10 days without even a BJ.

Discussing it with my married friend, he said he hasn't had sex in 2 months! And he didn't have sex for 6 months when his wife was pregnant...she was constantly complaining about not being in the mood and was too selfish to give him a BJ before bed. I told him I'd leave her at that point. Without sex, I don't see the value she brings to the marriage.

Am I off base here? How long have you gone while in a relationship?

How long would you go?

It depends. I'm currently in an LTR with a nice girl and I really like her so I wouldn't dump her although I would of course express my anger and even threaten to leave her. Quite frankly, although I do get plenty of sex from my girlfriend I don't really mind; I can relegate her to weekend companion and fuck all the girls I want. It's not like I don't do it now.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

How long would you go?

If I was with a girl that had a lower sex drive, she would have to give me pleasure in other ways such as being a great cook, a very thoughtful person, exceedingly sweet and caring, and do a great job of keeping my clothes clean and pressed.

I wouldn't go longer than a week without girl giving me some sort of pleasure.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

How long would you go?

I'd say a situation like this could most simply be rectified with the idiom 'Diversify your bonds.'
If one of your girls is holding out on sexual gratification but she has value in other areas then bring in one of your rotation girls.
It's been said before but I'll repeat it - once she knows she can control your behaviour by withholding, shes got you by the balls and won't hesitate to play that card when it suits her interests. Don't play that game - play your game.

How long would you go?

A week, not accounting for vacations and shit like that.

How long would you go?

Quote: (06-05-2015 02:57 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

If I was with a girl that had a lower sex drive, she would have to give me pleasure in other ways such as being a great cook, a very thoughtful person, exceedingly sweet and caring, and do a great job of keeping my clothes clean and pressed.

I wouldn't go longer than a week without girl giving me some sort of pleasure.
But wouldn't a "very thoughtful person" think of your needs and consider it her place to meet them?

How long would you go?

Yeah at the very least she'd have to give me a handjob

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

How long would you go?

Quote: (06-05-2015 03:54 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Nah, I can do that myself. As hard as I've tried, I've never been able to suck my own dick, so I need some help there And apple pie warmed in the microwave is a poor substitute for a real vagina.

How long would you go?

If you've gone a month without her initiating sex, start to worry.

How long would you go?

Quote:Quote:

And he didn't have sex for 6 months when his wife was pregnant

I've been married a few years and my wife gave birth to our child in early May via c-section. The longest we've gone without having some form sexual of intimacy is 10 days and that was due to a motorcycle trip way before pregnancy.

Since having a baby keeps a woman from having PIV sex for 6 weeks (and you really don't want to get pregnant again that soon), my wife knew that it would be tough for me. She surprised me with a fleshlight and has been using it on me after giving BJ's to get things warmed up.

Establishing and maintaining frame (while not making it obvious that you hold the frame) is essential in a LTR. If you don't have a plan, or set expectations, why would you be surprised if they never get met?

How long would you go?

I was married. I had no game, was not alpha, so take this with a grain of salt --> we probably averaged 2x a month.

A friend of mine just told me he and wife are going to his family cabin for his 7 year anniversary. "Pound town?" His response: Nope, ya know...maybe a blow job if I'm lucky. And this isn't a loser I'm talking to. This is a guy who has a great life outside of his marriage (friends, golf, bars, etc).

It's called leverage.

I find it quite surprising I still have friends ask me why I don't plan on getting married. Umm...because I can call up a girl right now and she'll come over and do whatever the hell I want her to do...because she wants to please me.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

How long would you go?

Probably about a week, give or take a few days. If it goes any longer then that she would really need to show me that its taking as much of a toll on her as it is on me and there would need to be some damn good reason why. If i thought that she no longer had my satisfaction as her top priority then its time to move on to better.

How long would you go?

7 days, if you're sleeping by yourself on the weekend while "in a relationship" and generally not getting any from your wife, then you aren't benefitting yourself. The short and long of it is leverage as the above poster mentioned. If the wife is extracting resources to fulfill her happiness while not using her body to satisfy a mans sexual urges, then I would ask your friend if he wants to live that way forever. If not, start spinning plates or get divorced.

How long would you go?

Quote: (06-05-2015 04:13 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2015 03:54 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

Nah, I can do that myself. As hard as I've tried, I've never been able to suck my own dick, so I need some help there And apple pie warmed in the microwave is a poor substitute for a real vagina.
I agree, I don't need a woman for a handy. It's penetration of some kind or you have to go a LONG way to justify your place in my life. And every other thing a woman can bring to the table combined only equals around 50%. Even if everything else is perfect, there has to be sex just to bring her up to a passing grade.

How long would you go?

Maybe a few days, then again I have problems in always wanting sex.

I see my LTR two or 3 times a week, we have sex everytime, unless her time of the month is "heavy".

I have 3-5 plates I'll bang during that time so I'm never long without sex, I also don't jack off.

Marriage seems to discourage sex apparently.

How long would you go?

I get your guys' points about penetration.

However all I'm gonna say is that a proper handjob is several times better than jerking off. There are girls out there that can give your cock a deep tissue massage and ever so forcefully coax every last drop of jizz out of you better than you ever could.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

How long would you go?

Can't comprehend how a chick would NOT want sex...

Sex is wayyy more of an experience for the woman than man.

If my girl ever REFUSED sex, I'd have to tell her we should just be close friends as all those other cool aspects I can enjoy without the "agreed" constraint of being together.

Each time we meet we hookup minus if one of us blackout midway hahaha. Even when my chick isn't feeling well or on period "let's fuck".

One of my boys it's been 2 years no sex in his marriage, like WTF. My other boy his gf it's been 2 months, they live together.

IMO this stems from sex not being mind blowing for the chick. As the man we need to lead her into intense realms and make her feel like a desirable goddess at times and a woman who's surrendering her body to a man she's fascinated by

How long would you go?

It's all balance of power. I doubt you'd see this stuff in countries with more equal balance of power in the dating market and in the law. Part of it is the lazyness of the man though. Getting comfortable is a killer. You need to keep the pressure on yourself in order to keep the pressure on her.

OP, I assume you were joking when you said you'd leave a woman you'd impregnated because she wasn't putting out.

How long would you go?

I don't know. But probably not longer than 2 weeks, unless its vacations or something serious came up.

Never been in this situation so couldnt say

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

How long would you go?

It's questions like these that are the precise reason why I'm not in a relationship.

I have a consistent sexual drive and typically will beat off twice a day if I'm not getting laid.

My policy is simple. If she's getting the benefit of enjoying my company, and she's already decided that getting naked with me is not a terrible thing, she's now obligated to take care of my sexual needs one way or another, because you can guarantee she would be long gone too if she wasn't deriving some benefit from my presence.

She can chose the method, but there is no way that I'm going to personally jack myself off if she's there and she isn't a double amputee.

I have an extremely low tolerance for girls who are sexually selfish.

I'm the King of Beijing!

How long would you go?

2-3 days max.

How long would you go?

I've had this.

It just means you're not in a relationship anymore and prepares you for a break up. If it happens to you, start finding girls to bang.

How long would you go?

my wife pays for my trips for me to fuck abroad(of course she don't know that i'm fucking other chicks .)
,she gives me sex when i want .always picks up the phone.always on time .
she only don't like to cook often .

still i want to leave here now and then .because i want to live 24h abroad .
looking at tickets the same day i come back from a trip.

i need someone to take care of me when i'm old and unable to walk or piss .
don't want to get old alone .
and i love her now and then .

How long would you go?

Based on my past relationships, 3 days maximum. And that´s only because sometimes I´m not in the mood.
I´d never even get in a relationship with a girl that doesn´t crave my dick on a daily basis in the first place.
If the sexual attraction fades away, it´s time to move on.