rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Seinfeld] Why George's Fiance was killed off?

http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/ja...off/?fb=dd

Howard Stern gets the dirt from Jason Alexander.

I'm sure there's a red pill analysis here as well.

Said Stern: "The story goes she was killed off because you couldn't stand working with her."

Said Alexander: "This poor girl."

"Was it true? Was there..."

"OK, the preamble to this is that it's a wonderful girl [Heidi] Swedberg. I love her. She's a terrific girl. I love her. I couldn't figure out how to play off of her."

Finally, there's an episode when Elaine and Jerry have a lot of material with her. We do the week, and we [go out afterward], and they said, 'You know what? It's fucking impossible.' Julia said, 'Don't you just want to kill her?' and Larry went, 'Ka-bang.'"

WIA

[Image: giphy.gif]

I had to.

But that is interesting!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

This theatre group recently did a performance of an original episode that dealt with Susan's return from the dead.

Quote:Quote:

"I am so mad at myself for retelling this story in any way that would diminish her"

Jason Alexander apologized Thursday after a story he told about an actress on Seinfeld being “impossible” to work with went viral.
http://time.com/3909049/jason-alexander-seinfeld-susan/

Pitiful, was there even a backlash?

It's not that her personality made her impossible to work with, it was that her comedic and acting style that made her impossible to work with. Comedy acting is a tricky business when working with other actors.

Did not read anything other than the thread title. I am the one man who has until recently never watched the show. I am loving every minute of the 6 seasons I have watched so far.

It is nothing major, like a Game of Thrones spoiler; but still rather annoying you posted a blatant and obvious give away right in the very thread title, ironically when I have just gotten a couple episodes past the one where they get engaged.

Not trying to call you out, I have an especially short fuse today.

Quote: (06-04-2015 12:55 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Did not read anything other than the thread title. I am the one man who has until recently never watched the show. I am loving every minute of the 6 seasons I have watched so far.

It is nothing major, like a Game of Thrones spoiler; but still rather annoying you posted a blatant and obvious give away right in the very thread title, ironically when I have just gotten a couple episodes past the one where they get engaged.

Posting a spoiler of Seinfeld is akin to posting who won the Rocky vs Adrian fight.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Darth Vader is Luke and Leia's father

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (06-04-2015 12:55 PM)sylo Wrote:  

Come on, you want a spoiler alert for a show that went off the air 17 years ago?

[Image: worlds-smallest-villain.jpg]

Quote: (06-04-2015 01:50 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Darth Vader is Luke and Leia's father

Rosebud was his sled. His SLED dude.

[Spoiler] He was dead the whole time!

[spoiler] SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! [/spoiler]

Not one of those cute responses explains why it is ok to place spoilers in a title. It is etiquette; not a hard concept to grasp.

Quote: (06-05-2015 10:52 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Not one of those cute responses explains why it is ok to place spoilers in a title. It is etiquette; not a hard concept to grasp.

Spoiler etiquette does not apply for pervasive cultural memes going back decades. You purposely avoided watching the show for ages. You can't expect the whole world to keep silent about it and every other widely shared cultural moment in case they run into someone like you

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (06-05-2015 05:27 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2015 10:52 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Spoiler etiquette does not apply for pervasive cultural memes going back decades. You purposely avoided watching the show for ages. You can't expect the whole world to keep silent about it and every other widely shared cultural moment in case they run into someone like you

Roastbeef: You are not the spoiler police. You have absolutely zero authority in the matter. Books that are decades old or popular should also be 'OK' to spoil? I am not wanting to cause drama; however, to claim that you are the whole world, and that I am going around hushing people out of the blue, is really annoying. It is telling you can not understand how it might be a little more polite to err on the side of caution, rather than "If you missed it during the time I have allotted, too fuckin' bad."

Again, I do not want to continue derailing the thread, I thouroughly enjoy WIA's posts and insight. I was just asking for consideration. There is nothing wrong with that.

You're pretty much in the wrong, man... What spoilers ARE allowed by you out of curiosity?

Although I made a spoiler joke, I think avoiding spoilers in titles is a good idea. There are some classic movies and books I haven't seen yet that could potentially be ruined for me. Plus some people on the forum may be younger or foreign and thus may be catching up on Seinfeld now.

I never watched all of the episodes myself either

SPOILER ALERT.... They found Anne Frank....

Quote: (06-04-2015 10:32 AM)Kyriarch Wrote:  

This theatre group recently did a performance of an original episode that dealt with Susan's return from the dead.

That is fucking good, well done on that video. Good fake 90s commercials too.

SPOILER ALERT: little dark didn't take on 40 white knights at the club

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Funny thread, especially considering that it was a show "about nothing", therefore plot points don't matter.. ergo.. spoilers are not possible

I can't believe a poster on this board is whining about a minor spoiler on a COMPLETELY EPISODIC show that occurred 20 fucking years ago. If I were to speak frankly, I would risk banishment. But in this case, I'd wager the mods would understand.

Be better than that, man. Shit.

Daniel Day-Lewis dies at the end of Lincoln.
Rocky loses.
It was Fredo.
Kevin Spacey was Keyser Soze.
Mel dies in Braveheart.
And all Spartans die in 300.

Spoiler Alert: Dudley got diddled by the guy who owns the Bike Shop.

Quote: (06-05-2015 11:44 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Funny thread, especially considering that it was a show "about nothing", therefore plot points don't matter.. ergo.. spoilers are not possible

Post of the thread.

[Image: 62010080.jpg]