rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marmaris, Limassol, Ayia Napa fractured datasheets

Currently planning my summer trips so realised theres little specific info about these places. Memory is very hazy as my trips werent this year but maybe the bits of info could help someone.

Marmaris:

On the Turkish coast. Its a beach town thats empty in the winter. Hours away from Bodrum by Bus. Bodrum is a bit nicer.
The scenery here is great. Green mountains right on the beach, you can swim and look aorund and be surrounded by greenery and mountains. The beach is pebbly, not sand.
I went in august, was very busy. Stayed at a hotel near the marmaris beach. Anemon i think its called. Quiet and clean, not a lot of girls in it.

There are three parts that i could tell:

The town center, where the bars and shops are, right next to it theres marmaris beach, then maybe 5 minutes away by bus theres the town of icmeler.

For the beach, head to icmeler. It made a huge difference when we discovered it. Marmaris beach is way too crowded, and lots of old people/families. Lots of girls too but its all too busy and just doesnt feel nice. Icmeler is a bit less crowded and for some reason way more girls there. And more russian girls. While marmaris leans more towards brits.

For nightlife, head to marmaris' bar street, its a pretty straightforward line of bars.
Just check whichever is more happening that night, since promoters bring in tourists to the clubs, one club could be empty one night or a certain hour then all of a sudden its full.

However, it seemd to me that club Arena was considered "the best", and that the locals would go way more there.

However, sometimes the bouncers at Arena wont let you in without girls, which is ridiculous considering its a resort town.

You can take boat trips by day (and theres a party boat at night). We took a couple of the day ones, they run almost all day so if youre stuck with a bad crowd youre screwed. Id say go for one just for the change. They advertise exotic islands but its all the same. Not worth it for scenery. I did meet a girl that i ended up with on one of them so ymmv.

The girls are mostly brits, some russians, and some turkish as well.

Brits were very straightforward, theyll come up to you and grab you and kiss you. One basically raped me my last night there.

Turkish girls, i found, were my favourite. Everyone says theyre hard but they gave me a lot of IOI's and were very sweet. Honestly they seemed like great gf material.
I hooked up with one but she asked me to pretend shes not turkish in front of turkish guys. I met a couple more turkish girls that were very into me. One night at club beach house a girl behind the bar was smiling and waving at me and the turkish bartenders got very aggressive towards me, so yes the cockblock is real there.

Russians, i met two that were gorgeous but didnt hve time for it to go anywhere. Met them on icmeler beach. theyre more work. The guy who owns the beach bar there was doing pretty good for himself though [Image: biggrin.gif]

Its a typical resort town, great scenery, lots of chavs, shitty watered down drinks (ended up drinking turkish beer tuborg cause everything else was water).

Limassol:

Limassol is in cyprus, not a resort town, its a regularly inhabited city. I would not advise you to go there.

I went in september which is low season, but still.

The beaches were ugly and pebbly and small and dark. Its expensive. And it was dead when we went.

there was a club called dolce i think, which was the best. And a bar called seven seas in a complex with some nice restaurants. Met and hooked up with a russian girl at the hotel (i was staying at a 5 stars one) but otherwise, not a lot of targets. would not go back.

Ayia Napa:

Cyprus's resort town i guess. You have the town with the street bars and then a few minutes away Nissi beach, a huge stretch of sand with lots of beach bars at one extreme. I love sandy beaches and Nissi beach is very nice. You can do watersports there too.

As far as bars and clubs, theyre all next to eachother too, Castle CLub is the most famous i guess, its has 2 or 3 floors. The crowd in Ayia Napa seemed even younger than elsewhere. Lots of different nationalities.

On our last day a local took us to a different beach than Nissi, less known and smaller but it was where more locals go. There was a lot of sluttier girls there, he was definitely on point there. The name escapes me though.

Did not really meet anyone in Ayia Napa, i didnt like the nightlife tbh but still had a great time chilling on the beach. I will go back.

Sad to hear Limassol wasn't any good. Am going there soon, expected with the large russian population there would be pretty decent for gaming. Anyone here got a full datasheet for Cyprus?