rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whatsapp Web Is A Game Changer

Pardon my childlike enthusiasm - just now I realized WhatsApp, a free chatting application which is used by 88% of all Dutchmen with a smartphone, and widely used throughout Europe, has released a service allowing you to chat with chicks from the comfort of your desktop... and by extenstion keyboard.

This means no more thumb typing, access to copy paste, increased efficiency, increased numbers game possibility and just alround less hassle with regards to typing.

I can recommend all European players to use this service immediately.

Regards,
dtpilgrim

I'm guessing this is similar to the whatsapp call function where having an iphone automatically screws me and I have to wait 8 months longer than android people.

This is a solid point. Whatsapp is used big time in Europe and the US (although they use a lot of iMessage over there too because of everyone having an iPhone). Having a proper keyboard and easy copy and paste can help massively.

Unfortunately this doesn't support iPhone yet, unless you jailbreak.

It's been out for a several months now.

You have to download the latest version of whatsapp. Go to the following website: http://web.whatsapp.com where you will see a QR code. In the settings of the whatsapp phone app there is a choice for "whatsapp web" which opens up a scanner to scan that QR code and connect immediately in the browser. Your phone must be connected to the internet for it to continue working.

Yes, it's much more efficient.

I refuse to buy a smartphone so this at least increases access to trendfag chicks who won't speak to you unless you use these things.

Wait, can you do this without a smartphone or not?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:42 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

I refuse to buy a smartphone so this at least increases access to trendfag chicks who won't speak to you unless you use these things.

No. You need a smartphone.

Viber has also had a desktop client for a long time.

I feel like I just walked into a stream room full of old men talking about how awesome newspapers are...

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (06-02-2015 02:42 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

I'm probably a bit older than you, so the age range of women I deal with will be slightly different. None the less, the 35+ women nearly all use whatsapp, and ask me if I do, or request. I have it installed on my phone, but tell them I don't use it. When they ask why, I say because people see me online and get annoyed if I don't chat to them, I tell them to text me instead.

I dislike whatsapp a lot. Because women can see what you're doing, online, typing, message read etc. Fuck that shit. Some women deserve quick responses because they respond quickly, but the validation seeking women don't deserve quick responses, so they can wait. Not using whatsapp makes that a lot easier.

If you're very anti-smart phone, you could use Bluestacks, an android emulator. It uses a lot of memory though http://itekblog.com/optimize-bluestacks-app-player/

I'm 19 and never got asked for/use Whatsapp.

Something i'll have to check out.

Can people see your contacts and everything or can you make it private?

HA !
To the person that says they refuse to by a smart phone.
Do you know what year you live in?
Are you still sending girls telegrams or some shit?
Even my retired dad pulls girls half his age from his call phone

Btw.
No one can see anything you have on what's app.
All it is is a picture and a notification of when you were last online.and all of that can be hidden

We should start a physical meaning list for all the members that wanna get forum updates

I am the cock carousel

Ever heard of Bluestacks or Andy? It's been easy to have Whatsapp or Viber on your PC for a while now.

You don't even need a smartphone to do it.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (06-03-2015 12:55 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Ever heard of Bluestacks or Andy? It's been easy to have Whatsapp or Viber on your PC for a while now.

Correct, however they require a program to be downloaded & installed on any system you wish to use the apps on. They also consume a lot of hardware resources as they are virtual machines. The browser version with a simple QR scan is much more efficient.

Quote: (06-03-2015 04:13 AM)Lanky Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2015 12:55 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Correct, however they require a program to be downloaded & installed on any system you wish to use the apps on. They also consume a lot of hardware resources as they are virtual machines. The browser version with a simple QR scan is much more efficient.

Dinosaur here.

So it's easier to just purchase a smartphone, than use Bluestacks? If so, anyone recommend a minimum spec phone for those on a budget?

Bluestacks doesn't require additional software, go for it.

Just had an idea. How about a RVF WhatsApp group !

Could share banter / pics of recent lays etc.

The only issue would be how to exchange numbers without compromising privacy.

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

Nice tip. I love WhatsApp but hated that I couldn't type quickly.

Whatsapp is good for the foreign chicks that come to America for vacation or to work on a temp visa.

It's a lot easier than asking for a girls' number... even though that's exactly what they have to give you.

"What's your Whatsapp?" ... she proceeds to giving her number

"What's your number?" ... "Oh I don't usually give out my number."

I love whatsapp. I can talk to my son half way round the world for free. I can keep the women I text off of my phone text app.