rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Stone In-depth Article on Ronda Rousey

Rolling Stone did an excellent article on MMA champ Ronda Rousey.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/featu...n-20150528

The bits relevant to us:

Quote:Quote:

Later in the afternoon, on the way home, Rousey says, "I think it's funny when people think that because I'm a female athlete that I must be a lesbian, and I'm like, 'No, I love men so much that I beat the fuck out of girls for a living just to take them all out.' " She's joking, of course, but at the moment, she doesn't have a boyfriend. There are various reasons for that, though. For one, she's too busy. For another, she says, "the kind of guys I'm into have lots of desirable women willing to do backflips for them — and, I mean, if you can look like a man standing next to me, then you're a real fucking man — but I'm just not doing any backflips."

So basically she's saying she only likes the Alphas of the Alphas, but they're busy chasing the feminine girls who'll do whatever they want. Who could have guessed that the most Alpha men wouldn't be down with a masculine chick who spends all her time beating people up?

And then there's the third and biggest reason. Rousey isn't scared of much, but she is scared of men she likes.

"This one guy, he's pretty well-known, he keeps texting me to go do this or that, and I'm such a pussy, I won't say yes. And I want to. But I just pussy out. And then I met this guy at a gas station the other day — we had a moment with our credit cards not working right — and he asked me out. He was cute, but I was just a big ol' pussy. I was like, 'I don't know. I gotta lot of shit, bro.' I bro'd him, and I didn't want to." She sighs. "I don't know what my problem is, and why I get so shy that I have trouble speaking, when I'm so bold in other areas." She pops her hand on the steering wheel. "I have an actual issue, I do believe."

This is an important lesson for all men.

You can do everything right when dealing with a woman and you may still not get the result you want, because its not all about you. If she's crazy and terrified of intimacy/men/whatever, no amount of game will overcome that. The fact that she remembers the gas station dude, and remembers that he was cute, and the circumstances of their meeting (credit cards not working) means he made a good, strong impression on her, but her daddy dying when she was young (read the article) and her hyper masculinity are just too much to overcome.

Rousey says she doesn't care about not having a boyfriend. "If it's just about sex, I could get laid any old time. It's not about that. It's not like I have this fleeting window of time where I can have a sex life, whereas I do have this fleeting window of time where I can accomplish all these other things. If anything, it'll be better for my sex life if I get all this other shit done, because I'll be more durable afterward."

A) She's basically just a more talented version of all the usual basic bitches who value their bs cooperate career over actually caring for other human beings by raising the next generation of humanity during her best years.

B) She believes that the way things are now (she can get sex [with quality dudes] at anytime) are the way things will always be. Again, just like all the other American basic bitches out there. It doesn't occur to her that as she ages, and especially as she takes more damage to her body, the "Alpha of the Alpha" men she loves now will have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN HER, meaning she won't be able to "get laid anytime," at least not with the men that she wants to get laid with. And therefore, sexually and romantically, she's giving up her best years and real shot at getting the man she obviously wants; and the crazy thing is she doesn't even realize she's making that trade.

Was this thoroughly fact checked by RS?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Just another garden-variety fucked up American woman.

Move along.

For the sake of seeing MMA grow, I love Ronda. Does this mean I think every girl should be like her? No. But I like the fact that she exists and does what she does.

Ronda's father, whom she was very close to, committed suicide when she was young (he got into an accident and the large hospital bills plus lingering pain pushed him to it). Daddy issues for sure. She's afraid to get close to men.

Great summary.

"her daddy dying when she was young (read the article) and her hyper masculinity are just too much to overcome."

I'd add that there are many American women who don't have things like missing parents and hypermasculinity and are every bit as deranged when it comes to being intimate with men - probably because our culture is so corrosive.

"For the sake of seeing MMA grow, I love Ronda. Does this mean I think every girl should be like her? No. But I like the fact that she exists and does what she does."

What good are female fighters in making the sport grow among men?

Interest in spectator sports among women is repulsive, and MMA is no exception. I'd much sooner date a girl who practices MMA than one who avidly follows it.

Quote: (05-28-2015 02:54 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Interest in spectator sports among women is repulsive, and MMA is no exception. I'd much sooner date a girl who practices MMA than one who avidly follows it.

Can you go into detail ?

Do you think taking a girl to a game is wrong ?

I've always wondered about this.

Do you think there is a difference between a girl hanging out with YOU at the game vs her knowing all the names of the players maybe some stats ?

Apparently Ronda also got drunk every night, was hooked on pain meds, and road the carousel pretty hard while working at some kind of bro bar in the so cal area. This comes from a Howard Stern interview.

Maybe some RvF member banged her out back before she was famous?

She has some skills but she seems to be delusional. I bet she's fully convinced of her own hype especially with regards to how people talk up her beating male MMA fighters.

Just another Rolling Stone fucking fluff piece.

Rousey really is complex, maybe even bordering on an amusingly appealing weirdo. She suffers from constant nightmares about zombie attacks. Is "deathly ticklish. I will turn into a fucking ninja if you try to tickle me." Steals spoons from restaurants and in so doing is overjoyed. Worries what you will think if you look closely at the panties on the floor in her place, as in, "He probably thinks I got raped by Wolverine last night because my dog munches on the crotch of all my underwear, and they have teeth marks in them and, like, yeah, I don't have a weird fetish or stainless-steel anything going on down there."

She's really complex because she has nightmares about zombie attacks, steals spoons, and is very ticklish? Or is she complex because she lets her dog munch on the crotch of all her underwear? Sure there's nothing wrong down there, Rousey, SURE.

[Image: hamster3.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Do that many men actually believe this woman could beat most strong-ish/violent men? [Image: lol.gif]

Put her in a prison and she is as good as a pinata.

I respect her as a fighter, but she obviously would get the beat down if she fought a man at the same weight. She's muscular for a woman, but if a man had her body fat percentage we would call him skinny fat.

She sounds like a nutcase--oh wait: typical neurotic female with too much time on her hands and no concept of her own diminishing value in relation to the men she's into.

You really have to begin to wonder what the fuck is going on when women are like this across many different backgrounds in America. I had a girl say all the same things to me about her relationships with guys once--and she has a goddamn PHD. All that learning, but no self-awareness. I find that startling.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-28-2015 05:04 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Do that many men actually believe this woman could beat most strong-ish/violent men? [Image: lol.gif]

Put her in a prison and she is as good as a pinata.

Joe Rogan always says Rousey can beat most MMA men in her weight class. He says it so often that it comes across like his nose is firmly entrenched in her bunghole.

edit: Let's just examine real quick how full of shit this assertion is. No way is Ronda Rousey going to beat even Demetrius Johnson who is a full weight class lighter. Just look at the physicality of someone like Johnson compared with Rousey. Now most MMA guys competing at even those lower weight classes are absolutely shredded.

Rousey also gets pumped hard on various media outlets too where the various manginas and feminists come to white knight her image and sancticty as the chosen one female fighter.

She seems good on the ground.. With those strong legs.

One of my ex's played sports like volleyball and field hockey all her life. Became a gym trainer.. And squats heavy.

Those legs of her couldn't be pried open by the jaws of life if she didn't want then open.

Bit at the same time.. Neither her nor Ronda would be able to take more than a few punches.. Probably by even the slightly above average man.

I think most of the guys that think she is a fighting beast.. Can't throw a proper punch themselves.
People are extremely impressed by things they aren't good at.

For the record.. I wouldn't bang Ronda.
I've seen her pictures with less clothes..
I like a hard body woman, but she just seems more.. Blocky built... And I saw her with make up in fast 7.. She has that thick jaw man look

I am the cock carousel

1) wb
2) this editorial is just plain wrong. And there's no reason to draw this awful conclusion on such bare facts.

"You can do everything right when dealing with a woman and you may still not get the result you want, because its not all about you. If she's crazy and terrified of intimacy/men/whatever, no amount of game will overcome that. "

We have no idea about what kind of game these guys have, or lack thereof. It's rare that a fighter /athlete understands what motivates women, or what signs to look for, or how to act on that information. Tito Ortiz and War Machine wifed up known whores. And when them bitches went crazy, Tito bounced and the Mexican guy beat the hell out of Christy Mack cause he couldn't get her on a mental level. Mike Tyson and Robin Givens...

Prowess in one area rarely translates to others.

TL DR, don't throw game under a bus

WIA

[Image: &MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-150329576.jpg][Image: ronda-rousey-1.jpg][Image: ap-ufc-157-mixed-martial-arts-e142349260...1000&h=815]

Nah fam

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-28-2015 06:34 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

TL DR, don't throw game under a bus

I didn't throw game under a bus. I acknowledge game works and I use it myself. I simply said it won't always work in all situations with all women, and men have to learn to not be hard on themselves when that happens. Prime example, I'm a black man. There are always going to be X amount of girls who simply won't date/fuck a black man. I'll always give a shot when I feel the desire of course. But if a girl is dead set against dating a black man who isn't a billionaire, I shouldn't judge myself or my game weak when she says no.

Again, the guys [btw only one seemed to be a fighter, the other was a dude she met in a store] mentioned in the article did everything right: they clicked with her, got her number, got her juices flowing, she views them as high value enough so that she's strongly considers going out with them, wants to go out with them, but she's crazy with serious daddy issues. It's not all about you. There are two people in any human connection, and while you can do things to demonstrate your value to the other person, you can only account for yourself.

Edit: Also, WNB.

When I'm thinking gym rat, I want
[Image: IzVd2QT.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

I love MMA / UFC (bit of a Weidman watcher myself), but I can't stand this unisex shit they're doing with it.

Rolling Stone magazine -- isn't that the company that made Muslim-bomber Tsarnaev look like a rock star?

Quote: (05-28-2015 03:33 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2015 02:54 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Can you go into detail ?

Do you think taking a girl to a game is wrong ?

I've always wondered about this.

Do you think there is a difference between a girl hanging out with YOU at the game vs her knowing all the names of the players maybe some stats ?

Generally, to be a sports fan is to raucously cheer for your chosen tribe, aka team. This is a distinctly unfeminine quality unbecoming of a woman - as evidenced by girls who are into spectating sports.

There's nothing wrong with a girl who enjoys playing sports, or appreciates athleticism. But most major league sports for most people are about shallow commercialized tribalism, not athleticism. If she likes sports, let her play them, not drink beer and scream at a television.

I am not intimate with men, so their inner lives and desires do not concern me, as a prospective female mate would. Of all the things that a woman would be loyal to, a meaningless sports team does not even appear on the list - her priorities would be her family, friends, and the other people and institutions in her life.

It's also unbecoming of a man to revere men who are alive. Do not be surprised when your wife tries to bang said men - you've more or less said they are better men than you, and she is acting on your admission.

[Image: 17p5xb24rdpx8jpg.jpg]

Well Basil, you just humbled me.

I actually take my main to hockey and baseball games.

I played both sports for quite some time, I'll watch it in person, rarely on TV, and never usually watch it with my main.

This is something that shouldn't be celebrated I agree, I go to them to have fun and see it live.

I can understand why you'd call it commercial tribalism but in my view it's just a fun thing to go to since it's very local to where I live.

Rousey is an excellent example of game principles as they apply to the modern woman. Check out the description of her ex's from this article.

"There was the mentally abusive dude who liked to call her “a six” and the heroin addict who stole her car, and, according to this interview on Opie Radio, there was “Snappers McCreepy,” who secretly took a bunch of naked pictures of her."
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/05/ronda-r...es-of-her/

Can't we all just agree Paige Vanzant is hotter, so who cares about Rousey?

[Image: paige-vanzant-1.jpg]

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

Generally speaking, I wouldn't bring a girl to a sporting event because the event would naturally overwhelm my game. BUT I can see why you might bring her there: easy excuse to drink, easy excuse to talk and touch, easy excuse to bang.

I just don't like sporting events.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

These fighter broads are delusional thinking they can beat a man. Ronda even claimed to be able to beat Ray Rice saying that the, "story would've had a MUCH, MUCH different ending" if she was in the elevator. Sure Ronda, sure.

Also, notice how they shop out her face mole in a desperate attempt to make her look bangable? WNB. Seriously. There aren't a lot of female fighters I find even vaguely attractive. I watched that all female season of TUF - hadn't seen a rougher group of women since SOA! And they all looked like they smelled bad.

Quote: (05-28-2015 01:25 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

You can do everything right when dealing with a woman and you may still not get the result you want, because its not all about you. If she's crazy and terrified of intimacy/men/whatever, no amount of game will overcome that. The fact that she remembers the gas station dude, and remembers that he was cute, and the circumstances of their meeting (credit cards not working) means he made a good, strong impression on her, but her daddy dying when she was young (read the article) and her hyper masculinity are just too much to overcome.

I thought your analysis was good except for the gas station part.

My interpretation of that was not related to whatever crap that was going on in the woman's head.

My interpretation is that it was a game failure on the part of a beta male. He saw interest, and he didn't push hard enough.

Women always have issues. That dude, with tighter game, could have set up a continuation meet for later that day, or at least gotten a number/made more definite plans.

Hell, plenty of times if I detect some flakiness/hesitancy on the part of the woman, but know there's some interest, I will pull her into an instant date. They like that shit and the confidence it shows. I know that I am the most important thing on her agenda.

Take her to get some goddamn coffee, or a walk on the beach, or whatever the environment you happen to be in provides.

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I don't get the bullshit some people are spouting on here about athletic girls being messed up, and bringing girls to spectator sports is dumb.

I have been an athlete for most of my life at this point, and have had numerous high quality bangs from female athletes ranging from average high school to well honed gym trainer to bikini fitness model to one time an Olympian. All cute to hot, all great lays with tight bodies.

The best sex tended to be with the best athletes who were competitive, type A women that liked major spectator sports too. Sometimes they fuck like it's a battle and they don't get tired because of their conditioning. Yum. A girl who's totally out of shape is basically spent after 10 or 15 minutes of banging, and just focuses on getting you or her off at that point and then wants to rest/cuddle. Fuck that.

I also noticed that they (and I too a bit), get a similar sort of high from watching a major important game for a spectator sport live when you care about the team and from a good workout. It creates an electricity and energy and adrenaline high that leads to intense sex afterwards.

Note, I was selective in the athletes I bang/banged, and don't go for the butch unfeminine types.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"