rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long will it take?

How long will it take?

Just curious how long will it take before you become great with women, an get your first lay ? now i approach very regularly.Even when I'm not in the mood have been on a few dates well with the women who didn't flake, so i'm wondering how long will it take before i reach roosh level. How many rejections an failures will you have to go through before you can finally reach that level, provided that you never give up of course ?

How long will it take?

Would you also like for me to approach every new girl for you, get her naked and in bed? Dude, it's different for everyone. There is no definitive answer. I took forever to get my first lay. Somewhere to the tune of 6 months, but I wasn't committed to going out. What are your stats? Height, race, social skills, career etc?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

How long will it take?

Quote: (05-26-2015 07:31 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Would you also like for me to approach every new girl for you, get her naked and in bed? Dude, it's different for everyone. There is no definitive answer. I took forever to get my first lay. Somewhere to the tune of 6 months, but I wasn't committed to going out. What are your stats? Height, race, social skills, career etc?

My Stats Height 6'0 race multiracial White&black social skills slightly above average an career still in school.

How long will it take?

Just like dancing, golf, tennis, chess, or learning a hard foreign language in adulthood one never really approaches a master level. If you're talking about approaching a level like Rooshs' where you can go out every night you please and get laid then you're looking at decades. Of course, since you've already got the height factor to your advantage and I assume will soon have finished college and may have a decent job that will make your road a bit shorter. Nevertheless, just reading game material and approaching is not enough. You have to find something that makes you irresistible to women. Some guys accomplish this via dance, others are great comedians and we all know that women love funny guys, other guys are built like Adonis and get those 10% of women who adore bodybuilders, other's on the forums just go to "pussy paradises" like Philippines, Thailand, and Ukraine to get laid and make the road a bit shorter.

It is really up to you what path you end up specializing in but there is no magic number for how long it will take for you to be the next Casanova.

How long will it take?

In order to attain the level you desire as you described (being with 7s, 8s and 9s at will), which truly is rarefied territory for beginners and those with intermediate capability, it will require focus, effort, goal setting, burying the old you, confidence, attractiveness (style and muscle), some level of money / status, selfishness, persistence and passion for being with hot women etc. Build and maintain these various attributes over some years and inevitably there will be a tipping point and a point of no return.
You might not realise that being mixed-race makes you 'exotic' to different types of girls everywhere so use that to your advantage.

How long will it take?

90 days straight of escalating night game

WIA

How long will it take?

^ Distant Light, is that you?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

How long will it take?

He did it in 70. His game is more advanced.

It took me one summer (2002), with odd Tuesdays off.
I got numbers, then make outs, dates, then bangs. Then crazier bangs. Realized that I'd wasted a lot of my youth being scared.

Over the following year I got better, but by then I wasn't strictly cold approaching.

After that approach anxiety subsided, it hasn't left me entirely. I like to approach when I'm in a good mood. But next level game is basic mastery of your emotional state. I digress.

You could spread it out, but in general it's easier to learn when you have rapid feedback. So if you just went out on the weekends, you're looking at a year if not more. It's why I always suggest new guys go out during the week.

Most guys "fail" because their effort is lackluster. But that's a post for a different time.

If you want Roosh type chicks you need to move to eastern Europe, but generally hot chicks you can find anywhere.

When I read guys who talk about doing 1,000 approaches and little to show for it. I wonder.

But after you get used to cold approaches, there's so much more.

WIA

How long will it take?

Great point WI.

If a guy goes out 90 days in a row he will get something.

OP, I think at this point in the game you need to get yourself talking to more women. I'd say a combination of Tinder and cold approaching like a motherfucker will do it.

I'm hesitant to give guys an exactly date for such things because there are a multitude of factors, but if you spend everyday for 30 days going out you'll be far ahead of the pack.

How long will it take?

One thing I always ask...have you read Roosh's books. If not, go read them.

You'll find, even in his most recent book, women aren't just taking their panties off and bending over for him.

Being great with women means enjoying the process of getting them to take their panties off for you.

If you haven't read his most recent book, read it. You'll find even he, as a seducer of many beautiful women, struggles at times.

Enjoy the struggle.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

How long will it take?

Forever, as your skills elevates you in to higher leagues, you keep having to up your game and status. It never ends.

How long will it take?

How long will it take?

Took me maybe 2 months, but from there it was consistent the rest of my life, at least one new girl a month