rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe trip planning

Hey all. Next year I am going to quit my job and move to south America. But before I go I am thinking about taking 2-3 months from around mid/late August to travel to central and east Europe.

At the moment I am thinking about:
Czech Rep - Slovakia - Poland - Lithuania - Latvia - Estonia - Russia

What sort of time would you recommend in these places? I have some mates in Poland and Russia so I will probably be in these the most and maybe a week or two in the others.
Is there anywhere on this that you would recommend I should skip or add instead?

Have you ever read the Travel section in a place called the RooshVforum?

Quote: (05-26-2015 02:10 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Have you ever read the Travel section in a place called the RooshVforum?

yeah but some of the places have little recent info, hence the questions

Skip Poland. Add Ukraine. You're welcome.

OP,

If you want people here to give you useful advice, you really need to give more info about you, and the purpose of your trip.
--How old are you? How good is your game? What's your bankroll? Are you a nightgame or daygame guy? What kind of girls do you like? Do you speak any languages?
--Are you going just to bang girls? To explore and sightsee? Looking for an adventure?

Also, indicate what travel threads you read here on your chosen countries to show people that you have actually gone through the info available, and are not just starting a new thread because you are too lazy to read.

Yes you can add western Ukraine or Kiev. Do not go to eastern Ukraine, it goes without saying

The first thing to learn is NOT to call them "Eastern Europe." Only Russia, Beloruss, and Ukraine willingly bear that label - and you'll score points if you call the others "Central Europe."

(And if you don't do it, you'll quickly be corrected.)

But seriously, in my reading up of the old Hapsburg Empire and its enlightened rule, they are correct in theor insistence! (And their more Eastern friends were and remain more backward.)

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

So Odessa is safe right now??

for Russia you might need visa.

for the other ones - not