rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sticking Point - Pedestalizing Wealth

Sup guys..I've been running into this same sticking point for the past few years and pushing it aside hoping it would fix itself.

I don't know if it's because of the standard of living here in the Bay Area, but I've been pulling a number of chicks that are pretty wealthy (at least wealthier than me). I'm talking custom luxury vehicles, frequent trips to another continent, taking me on $5000 shopping sprees..all of that shit and more.

Anyway, the problem is that I get this perceived access to more cash, which makes me lose my shit and start pushing for a relationship really early on. Then of course that scares them off.

I know the best answer is "Get to that level of wealth yourself", which I'm working on. But I have to be honest with where I am in life, and as good as I am at pretending, I don't have that kind of cash flow right now.

I don't even talk to my boys about this stuff because my lack of cash is a pretty big insecurity of mine, but last night I just got super clingy on this rich MILF that I would rate at a 6. Just had enough, want to see if anyone here has some insights.

Male hypergamy in action.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

^Fortis. Agreed. I'm a work in progress man.

In the US you have it more than in other countries - money being a religion.

Anyone with a billion dollars is suddenly a guru and wise man that the masses listen to with great fascination.

I have observed of course similar behavior patterns in other countries, but the US is extreme in that regard. Now that you have it ingrained in you through all the TV propaganda and mental patterns.

Break free of it and see everyone as the person he or she really is behind all the glitz, pomp and glamour. Such an ability will not only make you more effective in Game, but also in life as rich people don't like to be reduced to their wealth. Some are even paranoid about it and they expect almost everyone to suck up to them - thus avoiding everyone who does not make good money as well.

My ex wife was from a very wealthy and cool family. My ex wife was a b!?ch. I un-husbanded her. Trust me, a chick with money will not necisarily make your life better in the long run.

Mannnnnnn who gives a fuck, she didn't make it right? There was some man along the line who made that wealth. I wouldn't put that chick on a pedestal because of shit she's able to buy with money she hasn't earned. Treat her for what she is... just a regular chick with the same emotions and probably a higher sense of entitlement because of her parents/family's wealth. Unless you can somehow use her to gain access to that wealth via a job or some shit (which is still risky) I would just knock those bitches off the pedestal and see em for what they actually are.

Read the Pusscrook threads

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron