rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Hey fellow RvFers,

I wanted to post a warning for all of the gents here especially you younger guys gaming older women in their late 20s.

My room mate just came up to me and my other room mate to tell us that she's pregnant.

The timing of all this is very telling. She's 27 and has been trying to get an undergraduate nursing degree for the past 4 years. She's been going part time and still hasn't even started her clinicals. Needless to say she's told me she has been looking for a "man" to save her.

She's been working part time at a club to make some extra cash as a bottle service girl. In her younger days, she was really hot. She worked as a model. Nowadays i'd say with makeup she's still stunning but the wall is creeping in early when she's bumming it.

She started dating this 22 year old guy who works with her at this club. He's a senior at a local college. They've been together for about 8 months.

What's troubling for me is this kid had some plans of leaving town and making something of himself. I personally think she purposefully stopped taking her birth control in some feeble attempt to secure a guy to stick around.

Now this 22 year old guy who was ready to tackle the world is now a father of a child from a near wall hitting girl. His life is effectively over and he now has to start working to support child support payments. His family is die hard catholic so I believe there might be some shotgun style wedding to make the family OK with it.

If you're young and have been banging older women be VERY careful. This girl didn't have a "career" and obviously her own mom did the same foolish thing (history repeats itself).

I dodged a bullet myself as I screwed around with her before she met this guy. Something in my gut made me uncomfortable when I was banging her raw so I let her go.

Be very careful guys!

[Image: 11072605_10153127767917829_604803066_n.j...e=55640D0F]

Landed on Plan C?
[Image: latest?cb=20121130221232]

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:45 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

If you're young and have been banging older women be VERY careful. This girl didn't have a "career" and obviously her own mom did the same foolish thing (history repeats itself).

I don't know how to do that strikethrough thing, but I would fix your statement and just say you should be careful banging any girl, yes as they get closer to the wall, fertility ending, etc should amplify your worries/concerns but just be careful guys.

This thread is relevant - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47671.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I would just go silent. Move, scrub internet, warn any mutual friends

I think guys who ''accidentally'' become a father subconsciously want to become a father. Why else would you insist on rawdogging a girl, busting inside her and taking her word for it when it comes to birth control? You know how women are, you know she is 27 and looking to trap a man, you know women can't be trusted with birth control, so why else would you bust inside a girl and think everything is gonna be okay if you don't want to have a kid? The same instinct that is telling you to penetrate her and rawdog her is also telling you to leave your seeds in her, turn away and assume it will all turn up just fine.

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:54 AM)Marmite Wrote:  

[Image: 11072605_10153127767917829_604803066_n.j...e=55640D0F]

oh my god

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

You screwed around with your current roommate??

You dodged a nuke bro

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (05-24-2015 01:00 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I think guys who ''accidentally'' become a father subconsciously want to become a father. Why else would you insist on rawdogging a girl, busting inside her and taking her word for it when it comes to birth control? You know how women are, you know she is 27 and looking to trap a man, you know women can't be trusted with birth control, so why else would you bust inside a girl and think everything is gonna be okay if you don't want to have a kid? The same instinct that is telling you to penetrate her and rawdog her is also telling you to leave your seeds in her, turn away and assume it will all turn up just fine.

Young guys are stupid. I remember how it was and I banged girls raw fully believing when they told me that it was safe today.

While the average 22 year old will do an abortion, the same girl at 26-36 probably won't do that anymore if she considers you a good sperm donor/ provider.

This kind of behavior will become more common. The NBA is now actively warning their players to look out for that. They are encouraged to take their full condoms with them, because girls have been known to fish them out of the toilet or the trash can and impregnate themselves. A man nowadays has to be paranoid about his sperm treating it like pure gold - best is to let her swallow it.

Bust on her stomach and wipe it off with your dirty sock. Nobody gets pregnant. If you really like her wipe with your underwear.

I always wrap up. I've never had unprotected sex ever. It don't care how good raw-dogging might feel. I have my whole life in front of me and I'm not taking unnecessary risks by not doing the minimum to protect myself.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Young guys are stupid, I genuinely believed she was taking the pill and that was a safe method of contraception. I was 25 she was 27.

LOL.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

With the West being up to its eye-balls with the free, on-demand pill to the degree that it is altering the quality of drinking water, there is no such thing as accidental pregnancy.

A man who does not use HIS OWN condom and throw it down the WC after the deed is placing the control of his life at the feet of a woman.

With marriage rates collapsing, expect more such planned accidents.

My room mate just came up to me and my other room mate to tell us that she's pregnant.

The timing of all this is very telling. She's 27 and has been trying to get an undergraduate nursing degree for the past 4 years. She's been going part time and still hasn't even started her clinicals. Needless to say she's told me she has been looking for a "man" to save her.

She's been working part time at a club to make some extra cash as a bottle service girl. In her younger days, she was really hot. She worked as a model. Nowadays i'd say with makeup she's still stunning but the wall is creeping in early when she's bumming it.

Prophetic.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-46536.html

Haha she is QUITE the fake dime indeed!

In fact, when she had clothes on she looked great. However without clothes she ended up having a pancake ass, a vag that looked like roast beef, and pepperoni nipples on really small tits.

Easily went from an 8 to a 6 without clothes on.

Quote:Quote:

Haha she is QUITE the fake dime indeed!

In fact, when she had clothes on she looked great. However without clothes she ended up having a pancake ass, a vag that looked like roast beef, and pepperoni nipples on really small tits.

Easily went from an 8 to a 6 without clothes on.

These are the golden details I look for.

Something everyone should realize is that for every "perfect 10" you meet, 1/2 might actually have weird nipples, a fat slouching pussy, and an asshole that reeks when you hit it from the back

For much of 2014, I was seeing this girl who is a year older than me. I was 29, she was 30. We saw eachother every couple of weeks. Sex was great so I kept her around. Like the idiot retard that I am, I began raw-dogging a couple of months in. Looking back, it was one of the dumbest riskiest moves I've ever made. She never got pregnant, but she could have easily trapped me.

Anyway at one point she got too attached so I had to put an end to everything. I didn't see her for months but later in 2014 we reconnected and started fucking again. Only this time I was wise to use the condom.

So one Friday night in December she calls me up telling me that she's in my part of town and that she wants to hang out. After we fucked the first time (with a condom) we started pillow talking and get on the subject of marriage and kids etc. And she straight up tells me that if she were to get pregnant at this stage in her life, she would have the baby no matter the situation. I told her then it would be fair for her to warn her partner that everytime they have sex, he's consenting to parenthood in the event that "something goes wrong". I also stated that I wasn't interested in being a father at this stage in my life with any woman. And then she asked me "if I were to get pregnant with your child, you wouldn't support me?" To which I said "NO. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD UNDER THAT CIRCUMSTANCE?" And this set her off. She got really defensive and we got into an argument...which led to sex again.

Midway through the bang as I'm doing her doggy style, she turns her head and says "Hey you can take off the condom if you want." And in my head I'm thinking that this girl is out of her fucking mind. After everything she just told me, she expects me to remove the condom. I replied "No it's okay, i'm good." I continue to do her for another couple of minutes and as I turned her over to change position i noticed that she was CRYING. I stopped and immediately asked wtf happened. She would not talk. The only thing she would say is that she was "thinking of something that happened before." I could not get her to open up or tell me why she was crying. Eventually I gave up and went to bed.

Next morning as I'm making breakfast she tells me that she won't be coming over anymore. She quickly got dressed and I haven't seen her since.

I know without a doubt that I was walking into a trap. I think her tears came from a combination of embarrassment and frustration. All my friends think the same.

The moral of the story is that these predator women do exist especially in the later 20's, ealry 30's. DON'T TRUST THEM. USE A FUCKING CONDOM ALWAYS.

Quote: (05-26-2015 02:53 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

The moral of the story is that these predator women do exist AT ALL AGES. DON'T TRUST THEM. USE A FUCKING CONDOM ALWAYS.

Fixed that for you

These women do exist at all ages and in all modes of life.

As some of you know, I had a son recently. Fatherhood is great and in entirety, this life is much better than I expected it to be. Did I spend years assuming my life would be over if the very situation I am in now actually happened to me? Yes.
Did I put in hard work and spend countless days combating my baby mothers ignorant programming? Absolutely.

Before she got pregnant, I built a slimmer and more docile woman out of the overweight and tacky friend with benefits she was when we met. She was the tolerable type of thick, facially cute and well behaved near the end. I wanted to break it off and I have to assume that she wouldn't allow me to end.

Always mind the warnings and rules:

She is bipolar. I've went into detail how crazy she became at one point in our relationship.
She was 20 when I met her, but too attached. She was so attached to the point that she was mentally at ease with my vice behaviors like wanton drinking and seeing other women.
She called herself a feminist. I always felt that a woman who believes in the dogma feels like she has the right to impose her morality and desires onto others, even if it greatly affects their lives, like our current child being conceived.

It's not all doom and gloom in my life, even in what looks like a disaster on paper.

The baby mother is a loyal follower and supporter. My directions on parenthood are fulfilled. She has come a long way from here neurotic past in order to raise this boy right. She's dedicated herself to healthier diet since the pregnancy and exercise since he's been born. I allow a lot of leeway since she's breastfeeding and had a C-section. You can't use abandonment games in a family structure. At least for me, rewarding with her praise for positive behaviors has done the job.

The point in saying all this is so you can look at my dynamic and relate it to women you may know or how you operate, and of course that any plate, jump off, girlfriend, harem or one-nighter can end up pregnant. Raw dogging is unparalleled as an experience in pleasure, but these are dangerous times.

"These women do exist at all ages and in all modes of life.

Definitely true, but it's a matter of statistics and without a condom does feel better.

Girls I Will Rawdog: Young, Hot, Smart, Proper University Girls

A girl from a good family that just moved to the big city to study is not going to keep a baby. She knows she has all the options in the world and just wants some adventure, e.g. sport fucking some hot guys. It would ruin the entire future she has in mind. Her family would be devastated, her reputation would be destroyed, she would no longer be a hot and popular student but a teenage mom.

Will it happen? No. And in the unlikely event it does, at least you have a beautiful kid from a good background.

Girls I Won't Rawdog: Older, Plain and/or Dumber, Working-Class Girls

What is the downside for this girl? Nothing much. She would be saved from her mediocre life and have a baby with good genetics from a guy with a lot of potential. She doesn't have much time and she wouldn't be judged nearly as harshly. In fact, many of her peers would understand her decision. Her biological clock will influence her as well.

Way more likely to happen, accidentally or on purpose.

All the alcohol-driven dumb mistakes I have regretted were with girls from the second category. The other mistakes didn't make me lose a lot of sleep. One piece of advice is dumbing yourself down with girls from the second category: I pretend to be a lot dumber and without ambition. You don't want to give her a reason.

Quote: (05-24-2015 01:00 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I think guys who ''accidentally'' become a father subconsciously want to become a father. Why else would you insist on rawdogging a girl, busting inside her and taking her word for it when it comes to birth control?

[Image: potd.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

My baby mother comes from a family with much more money and she was almost through with her bachelors degree when she started baking a bun in the oven.

You've been warned

I personally think she purposefully stopped taking her birth control in some feeble attempt to secure a guy to stick around.

No doubt.

A woman who is dead set on not getting pregnant pretty much will never get pregnant.

In my married days my ex and I always heard from friends the "um sorta an accident" then would always find out the wife forgot her birth control or couldn't find it or some bull shit.

A woman who doesn't want to get pregnant won't forget her birth control
A woman on birth control won't get pregnant

Never believe oops babies. They rarely are.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I <3 my vasectomy

Quote: (05-27-2015 04:35 PM)bradz Wrote:  

I <3 my vasectomy

Vasectomy can be a turn-off for most women. I've considered it but after randomly asking some of the girls I dated about what they thought, they all objected to it and told me not to. Some were horrified that I was even considering it.

It's one thing to be a man not wanting a child, but it's another thing to be a man incapable of giving a child even if you wanted to 10 years later. Whoever is dating you is clinging on to the tiny possibility that you might end up her husband years from now and give her a family and children. It's a sweet lie girls tell themselves in order to justify sleeping around. If you remove this possibility with vasectomy, it lowers your SMV.

Fertility for men is a luxury that women don't have after 30s. I hope you had kids or froze your sperm. If not, don't tell women before you bang them.