rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At lost with my natural self

Since I found out about the red pill and the game, I have changed a lot physically and mentally. I was the typical nice guy before. Then after realizing the truth, I turned into an asshole or a bad boy. It worked with girls and people initially but then soon girls started labelling me as jerk and rejected me.

Now I want to change again. But this seems harder. I no longer know what is my natural behavior around girls and people in general. I can unnaturally be nice or an asshole but nothing comes natural.

How do I develop this NATURAL niceness coupled with the right amount of confidence and cockiness?

Basically my problem is that my personality no longer comes as natural to me. I hope I made sense.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-22-2015 08:30 AM)imdow123 Wrote:  

Since I found out about the red pill and the game, I have changed a lot physically and mentally. I was the typical nice guy before. Then after realizing the truth, I turned into an asshole or a bad boy. It worked with girls and people initially but then soon girls started labelling me as jerk and rejected me.

Now I want to change again. But this seems harder. I no longer know what is my natural behavior around girls and people in general. I can unnaturally be nice or an asshole but nothing comes natural.

How do I develop this NATURAL niceness coupled with the right amount of confidence and cockiness?

Basically my problem is that my personality no longer comes as natural to me. I hope I made sense.

How old are you? The reason that I ask is a lot of younger guys don't know themselves well enough.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (05-22-2015 11:13 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (05-22-2015 08:30 AM)imdow123 Wrote:  

How old are you? The reason that I ask is a lot of younger guys don't know themselves well enough.
I am 20.