rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Ben Fiberesima!!

Free Ben Fiberesima!!

We should see if we can get him as a forum member.

Quote:Quote:

I'm gonna attempt to disseminate this story as best I can, but there are a lot of moving parts, so bear with me. The Telegraph reports that Ben Fiberesima aka Roky Million was arrested after police set up a fake photoshoot to entrap him. This dude's entire story is the definition of fucking incredible.

Fiberesima, a known British gangster, failed to turn up for a weapons charge hearing in 2008 and had been on the run ever since. He's been featured in campaigns for the likes of Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, Nike and Yves Saint Laurent and lived in Australia for seven years before sneaking back into England. Due to his false identity, authorities had trouble tracking him down. Perhaps the most interesting thing is all the ludicrous shit he has claimed to have done during his time on the lam. Clearly, Roky Million is a goddamn legend, at least in his own eyes. Here's an abbreviated list of his many "accomplishments":

-Became friends with the stars of the Australian soap opera Home and Away.

-Was chosen as an early adopter for Google Glass.

-Became a published author with a self-help book touting how he managed to amass a wealth of "seven figures by the age of 26" and that 317 people, to be exact, had become millionaires after reading it.

-Amassed 155k followers on Twitter.

-Before his identity change was "crowned UK Underground rap battle champion 11 times" and after forged a successful career as a grime artist (though, apparently, he wasn't well known enough for anyone to realize who he actually was).

Earlier this month, after finally tracking him down thanks to an anonymous tip, police posed as a photography company, called up his agency looking to book a swimwear model and busted Fiberesima after he showed up to the gig. Now that's a fucking story. No chance we're gonna top this one today. Have a good night, folks.

http://fourpins.com/style/fugitive-crimi...y-million/

[Image: attachment.jpg26414]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine