rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with down syndrome loses 45 pounds and becomes a model

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eauty.html

[Image: Down-Modelo-Madeline-Stuart-3.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Maddy's mother Rosanne told Daily Mail Australia that she has always made a point of telling 'her every day how amazing, funny, smart, beautiful, wonderful she is'.

[...]

"If the average person could see the beauty Maddy has inside, how loving and caring she is and if that is what people measured beauty on, then most of the models in the world would have Down syndrome"

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Why is everyone so concerned with "changing the face of beauty"? What is beautiful or attractive to the opposite sex cannot change.

[Image: clap.gif]

While i applaud the hard work and effort put into getting in shape and fixing herself up, there is an element of attention whoring going on here. Unfortunately she might be just someones cog in the agenda machine.

I mean if you're going to better yourself, is the modeling profession the only way to do so or is challenging beauty standards the only thing these people are concerned about.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

She puts the local fatties round my way to shame!

This should give hope to fatties everywhere.

But it won't.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Come on...this thread isn't complete without...WYB?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

1. Makeup and photoshop can undo Down Syndrome - truly incredible.
2. If a retarded girl can find the motivation to eat right and exercise, what does that say about the general American population (male and female)?
3. In regards to the picture on the right, I can count at least 5 girls I've had sex with who had stupider looking faces [Image: confused.gif]
4. Bravo Maddy. This is definitely a weird story but I'm impressed.

Fems and body positivity advocates won't applaud this.

Why ? Because she lost 45 lbs - despite the fact she's a freaking model with down syndrome. Which is a feat in its own.

I applaud this woman.

It's sad. This girl has this disorder yet takes care of herself while a ton of whales who were born healthy abuse their bodies and blame their genetics and every other goddamn thing so they don't have to accept responsibility for their poor decisions.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Kudos to Maddy. Her dedication, focus and discipline shames millions of women here in North America.

WNB.

You are attracted to women who you think carry good genes for your offspring. First they made morbidly obese women models, now this. If there is life outside of Earth, we are probably Milky Way's sitcom and they're bursting into laughter watching our idiocy.

My dick is so confused right now. My balls are telling it: no! Your legacy! Not with down syndrome! Don't do it!

WNFHRITP

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:28 AM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

3. In regards to the picture on the right, I can count at least 5 girls I've had sex with who had stupider looking faces.

[Image: monkey.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:21 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

If someone held you at gunpoint and you had to choose between banging downs girl and a huge fat chick, which would you pick?

Rushing the guy with the gun and having him shoot you is not an option. Nor is stealing the gun and using it.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

WB. I still need to collect my "special" flag.

Relevant: http://delicioustacos.com/2014/07/26/tak...e-tonight/

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:40 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

If someone held you at gunpoint and you had to choose between banging downs girl and a huge fat chick, which would you pick?

Rushing the guy with the gun and having him shoot you is not an option. Nor is stealing the gun and using it.

In this scenario, does Teedub have a superpower?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

3. In regards to the picture on the right, I can count at least 5 girls I've had sex with who had stupider looking faces.

[Image: monkey.gif]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:44 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Relevant: http://delicioustacos.com/2014/07/26/tak...e-tonight/

Never gets old.

Quote: (05-19-2015 10:40 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I love how you take suicide off the table. That's so cruel.

I had to think about this one.

I checked, and it is not illegal to bang someone with Down Syndrome, by itself the condition is not classified ipso facto as so severe that the person is unable to enter into contracts or consent to sex. Although it is possible for someone with the condition to be adjudicated mentally incompetent and appointed a trustee by a court. It depends on the severity of their case. Some have the mentality of a little child and never grow beyond that.

I then remembered something I heard from a doctor friend who worked with mentally disabled adults, and apparently it's very common for them to be hypersexual and spend large parts of their day masturbating.

So, yes, WB assuming a non incapacitating case of DS, but no, would not raw dog, as I don't want defective offspring.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

If I had to choose between a fatty and her, I'd choose the chick with downs. WB on hypotheticals and probably if no one found out

3. In regards to the picture on the right, I can count at least 5 girls I've had sex with who had stupider looking faces [Image: confused.gif]

[Image: ohshit.gif]
[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

My day would be made if she went on to make some sort of fat shaming youtube video. Women would have nervous breakdowns watching a moderately thin retarded girl yell at them to put down the cake.

Oh and WNB. The noises she would make or anything resembling dirty talk would echo in my mind like a nightmare.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Anyone ever get a mongoloid flag?

Take care of those titties for me.