rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: See The Truth

[Image: t5ok6s.jpg]

See The Truth

[Image: IMG_3577.jpg]

On October 2nd of last year, I received that unexpected message from a number that I didn't recognize. As you can see, I kept the message because given the type of person I am, it really resonated with me.

A lot of what I write about here at Real Talk Sessions, is the product of seeing the truth. It is a personal movement that I live by. That is to say, I believe it wholeheartedly, thus, I live it and I breathe it.

Since this is a game community, I challenge you to see the truth as it pertains to women, as it pertains to the game as a whole.

With that, I present to you, some hard truths you will see at some point as you go through the game and deal with women.

Bitches Beget Assholes

It is in a man's nature to look out for others. Granted, some of us may unconsciously put a little extra on the look out when we cross paths with a woman who we appear to find interesting, but it's only because we're trying to show them what we're about and give them a glimpse of what life would be like with us in their corner as a teammate.

Despite the fact that the entire universe thrives off interdependence, modern-day Western women have convinced themselves that they can go at this thing called "life" alone, until they can't, and then they look for those "corner men" when it's convenient for them and they want/need something from them -- children, security, etc.

This "I don't need you, until I do" mentality has produced the sense of entitlement, the selfishness, the promiscuity, the irresponsibility, and all of the other negative personal characteristics that we see widespread in today's woman.

Today's woman is called a "bitch" because that's the title she has earned.

Don't fall for the feigned outrage of women being called "bitches"; some of them are turned on by it, some of them call themselves "bitches", some of them call each other "bitches", they've worked damn hard to be viewed as "bitches", so don't take that away from them.

But here's the problem with bitches.

They produce assholes.

A lot of you guys in the game community are more likely closer to being "nice guys" than "true players", and there's nothing wrong with that. At one time in my life, I was a "nice guy". I'm still a nice guy. But I'm not nice to women.

I've dealt with too many bitches to still be a nice guy.

I do very little for women other than fuck them and show them a good time from time to time. That's about the extent of my investment. Call me when you want to have fun. Call someone else when you want to do the serious shit, because I can't nor won't do serious shit with a bitch.

As a result, most women would see me as a "player". I have no problem being on #teamplayers. At this point, our interactions with women are toxic, and that is more often than not their doing, so if at the end of the day, being an asshole means I'm going to get what I want without getting bit in a dog-eat-dog game, then being a player is a winning move.

As far as I'm concerned, women get what they deserve.

Good women tend to get good relationships with good men.

Shitty women tend to get pumped and dumped and/or end up with relationships with losers.

If she wants more, then she has to work for more.

If she wants more, she has to be more.

I've dropped a lot of people out of my life over the last two years. I had to recognize just how high my value really was, and there were bitches in this world who knew me intimately who didn't even really deserve to know my name.

Being an asshole isn't fun.

You often find yourself fighting against your nature, you often find yourself being and doing things not because that's what you really want to do, but that's what you feel you should do.

Most of the bitches who come across your path aren't necessarily bad people, it's just that they are losers.

You can't win when you're dealing with losers, and when you find yourself dealing with losers, it's easy to get angry, it's easy to become something else.

When that loser happens to be a bitch, it's easy to become an asshole.

She Doesn't Give A Fuck About You

Just by the fact that you're reading this, and I'm writing this, that gives us both some idea that we've never had any women who truly gave a fuck about us.

Some of us have been married, some of us have had children with women, and even then those women didn't give a fuck about us, and how do we know?

They proved it.

You ever notice when you break up with a chick, she's crying, she's emotional, she gives off the impression like the shit is going to break her world into a million pieces?

That shit doesn't have anything to do with you.

First off, women aren't stupid. They know when their relationships are on the rocks, and they start planning for after the shit ends. So that means maybe they start going out with friends a little more often, maybe they give out their number to a few guys, maybe they get a little more friendly with the thirsty dudes they work with, they may not do anything at the time, but they're prepping.

Women don't really enjoy being single, in the true sense of the word.

Hell, if the right guy comes along, she will dump you for him -- or keep you hanging around if it's convenient for her for the meantime, and she'll start the next relationship with him while you're still in the picture.

However, if you do get to the point where it's you chucking up the deuces, and she's acting like she's ready to get the razorblades, she's only acting that way because her getting dumped is the worst thing that can happen to her ego.

Her getting dumped means "He doesn't want me any more". Women have a never-ending desire to be desired, the ones who've likely never experienced that, like an ugly feminist for example, have created a mental shutdown on their desire because it's a defense mechanism, nobody wants them any way, so why should they act like they desire something that they can't get?

If your girl really cared about you, she would have fought for you. I'm not talking about sending you texts and blowing up your phone, that's erratic behavior that's met with a dead-end, because it looks thirsty, and as soon as a person starts showing thirst, they find themselves in a desert, not an ocean.

The relationship is the vehicle in which a woman gets all the things that she wants. Sex, companionship, "friendship", security, etc. She works it to get the maximum out of it. When that is taken away from her, she loses it, because she understands it's not easy to get, so now she has to go find that from someone else, and when I say find it, I mean hope that the next "great guy" presents it to her. We're the ones who create the opportunities here, if we didn't approach, if we didn't spit, women would be up a creek without a paddle.

After the next guy presents her with that paddle, you no longer exist to her.

So how much did she really care to begin with?

Never Expect A Woman To Get Better

However you meet your woman, at best, she stays as she was, but even if that is a best-case scenario, you can put all your chips on her getting worse.

The beginning of the relationship in most cases is often the best time, but that's because it's the fakest time.

When a woman is trying to wrap you into a relationship, she paints a picture that you'll never really see.

She is completely available to you.

She'll do anything you ask her to.

She'll fuck you like you've never been fucked.

She'll be the sweetest bitch you've ever met.

She puts on all these fronts to make you get weak, fall in love, etc. because for her there's an end game.

Then after some time, when she can no longer keep the fantasy going, you get the real her, and the real her isn't that chick you fell in love with after three months.

Your best bet is getting to the real her as soon as possible, some women are pretty good at hiding their real selves for extended periods of time, but most are not. I don't think it should take you more than a month to find out who the real girl is if you're spending quality time, communicating regularly, and your eyes are actually open.

Some of us fall into the trap, because even though the real girl starts to appear, the sex is too good, she's doing your laundry, and she's talking about how she's falling in love with you, which makes you feel special, so you're ignoring the realness when it actually comes out from time to time.

Lack of self-awareness is a serious problem most women have. They don't come out of relationships, look at what they did wrong, and say, "Okay, I need to do that better next time." They paint themselves as victims, stay as they are, and wait for the next guy to come along to accept them for who they are.

When a person lacks self-awareness, they can't get better.

So when you meet a chick, don't expect her to come from her last relationship as a better woman, understand who the woman is before you, and then accept the fact that that's the best she's going to be for you.

It's a woman's game to think that she can change a person, you're a man, you can't change a woman, because she already is who she wants to be.

Don't Think A Relationship Is Going To Make You Better

Some of you are good men and are at good places in your lives. However, diving into a relationship with the wrong woman will send you on a downward spiral that will take you some time to come back from.

When a man goes into a relationship, he has things to offer to the woman that can make her and the life that she has better. However, your life, and who you are will trend downward like Blackberry stock.

First, women will try to infiltrate every aspect of your life.

I saw a guy running today with his overweight chick, and he was two blocks ahead of her, and he stopped running so she could catch up.

I'm a firm believer in that working out is "you time". I don't have a phone on me, I don't allow any other distractions when I'm working on my body because in that time that's all I care about, working. on. my. body.

I can't get better if I have to worry about the fact that my chick is two blocks behind while I'm trying to get my run on.

If she wants to run, great, let her do it on her own, and you do your shit on your own.

Every moment does not need to be a team effort, so she doesn't always need to be there.

If she wants to be a good teammate, then she can have my protein shake and post-workout meal ready when I get back. Then she can rub my muscles with magnesium oil afterwards.

I don't need nor want her involved during the process because that's going to hold me up.

Second, she doesn't want you to get better.

I've said this before, women will actively look for ways to make you less attractive. They'll dress you up in ugly clothes and fatten you up with bad foods.

Doing so allows you to feel more comfortable, which is "great", because you feel like you no longer have to put your best foot forward, and you've found someone who will "accept you for who you are".

However, some women get mad when you dress nice. They get mad when they find out you have a gym membership. Because those things make you look attractive to other women, and other women are a threat to the life and comforts that you're offering her.

Sometimes you see attractive women with guys who are not, and they don't appear to be rich, so you wonder why. I can tell you why. It's simple, in a relationship where the woman is the prize, she can get whatever she wants out of the guy because he pedestalizes her because she's better than what he believed he could get. In that dynamic, the man is obtainable and controllable.

Now if that man lost forty pounds, got a new haircut, and completely changed his wardrobe, well now he looks unobtainable to her, and the fact that he reinvented himself on her watch means he's not controllable.

Women are self-preservationists to the end.

In the end, they look out for themselves, but since you know that no one gives a fuck about you, you have to make sure that you always take care of yourself, that you always make sure that at the end of the day, you're going to be alright, because she's not concerned with your betterment at all, especially if it means she won't get to be a part of it.

This is great. I really think it's time to move out of your moms place though to further understand and teach us all about women.

Good shit brother. The thought of my last ex keeps creeping into my mind when I read this one.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (05-18-2015 09:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This is great. I really think it's time to move out of your moms place though to further understand and teach us all about women.

I reported that post to the guys who run the board, just so you don't have to say that it was done privately.

Everytime I see a new 'Real Talk Sessions' pop up in the thread column, I just think:

[Image: highfive.gif]

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (05-18-2015 09:44 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I reported that post to the guys who run the board, just so you don't have to say that it was done privately.
Why? You're going to just fine on your own.

Dude, I love the series and this post in particular but it is incredibly disturbing. I had the thought today that from a biological standpoint I have no point in existing. I won't have kids, I won't settle down with a female, I won't procreate.

I think, what if I have daughters and they become feminists...or sluts. What if I have a son who is made into a genderless bitch by society. I don't want to let that happen to someone.

I've been agnostic for a while now so my philosophy sort of says that life is meaningless (probably) but I like that because it means I can make life mean whatever I want. But if, as an animal, I voluntarily choose not to procreate, aren't I missing the boat?

Is this all it is now? Has it always been this way, where women are succubi that require constant constraint? If that's the case, I see a long, tiresome road ahead. Time to hitch the pack up and keep humping (pun intended).

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (05-19-2015 12:03 AM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Dude, I love the series and this post in particular but it is incredibly disturbing.

Is this all it is now? Has it always been this way, where women are succubi that require constant constraint? If that's the case, I see a long, tiresome road ahead. Time to hitch the pack up and keep humping (pun intended).

No. Avoid taking such a pessimistic and all encompassing attitude to relationships.

Quote:Quote:

Good women tend to get good relationships with good men.

I think the point he was trying to make was that men must realize that women are more deceptive than they make out to be. You need to accept the fact that any woman could potentially fuck you over (not that she will, but she could, given enough incentive).

To quote someone else, "Love is a risk. Life is a risk. Entropy is the nature of the universe. ".

Let go of unrealistic standards from random chicks. Just be cognizant of whats been noted in the post. Don't let go of all hope.

Just my 2 cents

I'm having trouble with the all-or-nothing concept. As in, I have that concept of all or nothing.

You say women are more deceptive than they make out to be and I guess what I'm having issue with is the layered deception. Not only are they deceptive but they're purposely trying to deceive us as to the depth of their deceptiveness.

That's like two mirrors facing each other in a deceptively repetitive infinity of deceit.

How is that not scary as fuck?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Quote: (05-19-2015 12:39 AM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

I'm having trouble with the all-or-nothing concept. As in, I have that concept of all or nothing.

You say women are more deceptive than they make out to be and I guess what I'm having issue with is the layered deception. Not only are they deceptive but they're purposely trying to deceive us as to the depth of their deceptiveness.

Everyone is purposely trying to be deceptive to everyone. Even to themselves. This begets the question of what is real and what is deceptive.

When you've fucked up bigtime and your SO tells you everything will be well even when it wont, is that not deception?
When a guy rattles off a scripted opening to get into a girl's pants, is he not portraying to be smarter, wittier...better than he is?
When a girl cakes on layers of makeup and covers her pimples?
When you suddenly clean your filthy room after decades because a girl is coming over?
When you tell yourself that she's out of your league, or that you're out of hers?
When you have sex...is everything real all the time?

Quote:Quote:

That's like two mirrors facing each other in a deceptively repetitive infinity of deceit.

How is that not scary as fuck?

It is scary till you accept its ubiquity.
Then you figure out failsafes or alternatives to mitigate the probability of its occurrence or minimize its impact.

Think of it this way ---

If there was an immortal alien race that came to earth and saw mortals eating, drinking, laughing, pooping and fucking nonchalantly, fully aware that they were going to die one day, would that not seem crazy to the aliens?
In their sense of the universe, we should be probably be paralyzed with fear and live wretched half-lives.
Shouldnt humans be terrified of death?
We are, but we've accepted it. Medicine, staying healthy, living a good life, bonding with others, leaving an impression on the earth -- these are all failsafes to deal with or prolong the inevitable.

Death is terrifying, and inevitable, but does that mean we stop living?
People are deceptive, but does that mean we stop loving?

No. You accept it, and figure out potential failsafes.

I don't think life has any meaning. It stopped being scary once I realized that meant I could fill the void with whatever I wanted.

I get the ubiquity of deception. But you mentioned fail-safes. I know that most men have a fail-safe in their nature. I don't see one in women. If there was one, its been eradicated by "the rough men (who) had come up and buried the Martians and cleansed the cities and built the towns and repaired the highways and made everything safe."

Let's say we're equally deceptive, men and women. We're supposed to have checks and balances at each level of nature to keep things going. If we take out the checks and balances in one level of nature, we revert to the higher and deadlier ones. In this case, rampant societal decline and population control by nature itself as roosh proposed in his recent blog post.

So where are these fail-safes for women? What keeps that tidal wave in check?

lol, says the guy with 10k+ posts

two scoops
two genders
two terms

What's your problem Mech? There is absolutely no reason for this kind of disrespect and hatred towards a contributor to the forum. You owe Jariel an apology. You are too old to be talking down towards a younger guy like this. The guys expect alot more from someone like you.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Is it Miller time already?

Quote: (05-19-2015 07:03 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What's your problem Mech? There is absolutely no reason for this kind of disrespect and hatred towards a contributor to the forum. You owe Jariel an apology. You are too old to be talking down towards a younger guy like this. The guys expect alot more from someone like you.
The thread title is "See the truth" everyone reads things a different way. That's what I took out of it and the fact his response was "I reported your post to the guys who runs the board" speaks volumes.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here nor was this a "Vicious attack".

I actually took more out of this but am keeping it to myself.

Stop being so sensitive.

The same criticisms that applies to women (they don't care, they won't get better, being with them won't make you better) apply largely to the same extent to men. Most men are losers. We think everyone is like us, but they are not. Even on this forum not everyone is of the same caliber. Although the overall arc of this post is sensible, we should be careful not to get a Joan of Arc complex...that we are perfect little snow flakes and no woman is worthy of us.

Solid, didn't expect anything less.

Some hidden gems in between the lines in this one.

20% warning for el mechanico.

[Image: situation-omg.gif]

Free El Mechanico!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdaVV6O7D3e65OIS-4QED...T3sspjKDUT]

NAWALT.

Don't debate me.

El mech, that was rude, but it made me chuckle.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

This post spoke volumes. Especially the last bit. I was in great shape before my last LTR. The work I did pretty much kept me in shape and I had always eaten well portioned meals. I think it was competition anxiety that got her thinking that if I didn't workout and ate more, I'd gain weight and be exactly what she wanted...and I was. She fed me, did my laundry, and I became like putty in her hands. Sometimes it takes for a crazy break up for someones eyes to be open enough to "see the truth". A lot of it just really hit home.

Good stuff I got a lot out of it. Question though.

If we are all being deceptive how do you spot the losers? Is this something you do instantly or does it take a long time? This is a particular blind spot for me.

"Go get yourself some"

The thread has good information but was overloaded by what happened during it. Both el mechanico and jariel handled pieces of it wrong.

El mechanico: What you said was disrespectful especially to another well respected senior member like yourself. It seemingly was out of nowhere and where all form members and guests could see

Jariel: Although your reason for feeling disrespected was warranted you could have handled by directly contact el mechanico by a pm to squash the difference/issue before it ever had to be reported.

I'm still on my first marriage, but my wife has never supported my working out or improving my clothing style. In fact, even though she knows that now I'll just ignore her when she gives me a hard time about it, she still tries to get in the way of it. And, just like Jariel said, she tries to get me to eat too much at home. You can't trust women to have your well-being as a priority. They only do so when it supports what they think is their optimum well-being.