rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Mystery still teach? If so who are some good teachers?

So having just graduated I have a couple of months before I start work at a white collar sweatshop; I therefore want to do everything in my power to become competent with this stuff before my life becomes hell. Yes I know I've got to do the work on my part, but I feel a structured program will accelerate my development at a point when time is of the essence. Can you guys please help me with a recommendation of a pro I can go to (assuming mystery does not teach anymore which I had read in an older thread).

I would not recommend it. All of the game knowledge is out there, you have to learn it, digest it, and put it into practice. Read the older threads on chateau heartiste, read bang and day bang and roosh's blog, read krauser's books and blog, start putting the time into the gym or take other fitness classes. Do your 100 approaches. Learn a language. travel.

don't try to reinvent the wheel.

In my opinion DJ Fuji is the best, but good luck hiring him. He almost always has a full docket of students as far as I know.

Well it seems that you might have bigger fish to fry my friend! You describe you future Job as living Hell! It doesn't matter what it takes but you've got to start planning your next move son! Women nowdays might be a lot of bad things, but they are intuitive as shit! Good luck getting pussy as a newbie when you feel like shit 8 hours a day!

I'd recommend reading Krauser's "picking up pennies in front of a steamroller" article.

Then stop reading theory and do at least 100 approaches.

Once you identify a sticking point, take 30-50 more approaches to change it. Then post here for advice. Then, if you're still having issues, try a LOCAL pickup coach (hell, even someone just a year or two in) who can critique you. You'll get 90% of the fancy name-brand coach experience for either a reasonable price or just a couple of beers.

Don't even bother with coaching until you can approach by yourself.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

If you're looking for help, find a local coach or a guy off this forum near your area and ask for their help learning the ropes. Not everyone might be interested, but I'd wager the forum a better place to start than Google.

Look for a coach who's similar to your personality type and ideally, look. For instance, if you're a skinny introvert and prefer day game, don't go to a jacked extrovert who only does clubs and relies on dance floor game.

Also, try to find a pickup coach who's not good looking / isn't as good looking as you, but still gets results. That means they're more likely to rely on game, not looks.

Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Most coaching is a scam.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/get-laid/pua-scam

Do some reading, then put in your reps. Report back.

This forum has the best coaches in the world.

Find a lair or group in your city, these groups typically have a whole range of individuals from Advance guys to dudes who are socially inept and don't really have a chance. Become acquainted with guys who are at your level or above and go out an sarge, give each other feedback.

you bring up a good question, what is mystery doing these days?

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Quote: (05-20-2015 03:13 PM)gamebreaker32 Wrote:  

Find a lair or group in your city, these groups typically have a whole range of individuals from Advance guys to dudes who are socially inept and don't really have a chance. Become acquainted with guys who are at your level or above and go out an sarge, give each other feedback.

How do I find a group or "lair" in my area? I was unaware these existed

Experience is your best coach.

Don't compare yourself against others.

Remember, there always a Chinese guy better than anyone in anything.

Compare yourself against yourself from a year ago.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Why would you ask this question here? Most of the puas have their own websites and forums

Quote: (05-18-2015 06:45 PM)Bolivar32 Wrote:  

but I feel a structured program will accelerate my development at a point when time is of the essence.

Have you read Day Bang and tried 100 approaches?

At the earliest point, a coach will be just a drill sergeant telling you to approach. You'll get some momentum, but if you don't keep going by yourself, you'll lose it and won't be far from square one. You need to learn to motivate yourself.

Find your city on the meet ups board, or post a new one, asking for help from some guys. If you feel the need to pay, offer to buy all their drinks / maybe a dinner in exchange for several hours of help. Bam, better return on investment than a coach.

#AskMeHowIKnow

No need to have a teacher if you want to learn game. Game is self improvement that comes with a dedicated lifestyle, trial and error and the occasional pussy, so I really don't find a reason why would you spend a 500$ on a bootcamp for some PUA to basically tell you everything you'd know by simply reading the material on your own, asking veteran members for clarification and ofcourse actually putting theory into practice.

The money you would pay for a PUA can get you a month worth of gym subscription, a couple of outfits to step up your wardrobe, or a budget to head off and start the approach cycle that you will inevitably need to do. Maybe you want a coach to give you that bit of confidence to head off and approach, but then again if you want to change for the better then you got you get out of your comfort zone and do it yourself.

Quote: (05-20-2015 10:06 PM)polar Wrote:  

At the earliest point, a coach will be just a drill sergeant telling you to approach. You'll get some momentum, but if you don't keep going by yourself, you'll lose it and won't be far from square one. You need to learn to motivate yourself.

Find your city on the meet ups board, or post a new one, asking for help from some guys. If you feel the need to pay, offer to buy all their drinks / maybe a dinner in exchange for several hours of help. Bam, better return on investment than a coach.

#AskMeHowIKnow

I'm currently working on my approach, having been mainly a social circle game practitioner for many years. I found some guys with more skillz than me and had them ball-bust me into approaching over and over again.

I've gotten laid off of approaches in Hong Kong before, but that city is a great fit for me. Here in Beijing, I've been more hesitant to approach (largely because I just don't see as many girls who immediately strike my fancy and because I don't have strong confidence in my Chinese past basic communication).

But one afternoon out with a guy who was willing to pressure me into doing close to 20 approaches and I've already gotten laid from out of it.

I'm the King of Beijing!