rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm at a crossroads in my life. I'm scared to have sex.

Hey guys,

First, I just want to say that reading ROK and this forum and all kinds of things on the manosphere has vastly improved my life and has only served to further reinforce the beliefs I've held all my life. So thank all of you for that.

Secondly, I am an EXTREMELY paranoid person. I know most (if not all) of you will think I'm absolutely crazy. But I just hope that you can at least say that you can see where I'm coming from if things do go wrong in the situation I'm talking about.

Okay, so here we go. I know my thread's subject probably caught your eye, but let me tell you all a little bit about myself. I am a decent looking 28 year old white guy working in IT. I work out HARD 3 times a week. I have improved myself physically drastically over the past 6-7 months or so. It has certainly helped as many girls and just people in general have commented on my physique. And obviously it's helped greatly with my confidence. However, I still am not and never have been great at really getting girls. Part of it is just that I don't give a fuck. Girls my age are completely f****** useless and a nightmare to deal with. You guys know how it is. I don't have to get into that. But of course, I want to have a f%^& buddy here and there. So I've been trying a lot on dating apps lately. It's been going okay actually. And it looks like I may have gotten my ideal girl to mess around with. But...

I absolutely DO NOT want to have kids. The very thought of it completey scares the living s*** out of me. I would cry every single f****** day of my life if I got a girl pregnant. I would actually consider suicide rather than become a f****** slave for 18 years to some snot nosed little s*** and its useless f****** mother.

But anyway, I'm a big t** man. I absolutely love gigantic t**s. My brother and friends make fun of me for it, but I don't care. I can't help it. I love what I love lol. I've also always had a thing for Latinas. So, I've been talking to this girl that I met on a dating app. She's Dominican and has 36DDD (or 36F) size t**s. I LOVE them. I haven't actually seen them yet cause we haven't even met yet, but we've talked on the phone and Skyped and we text all the time. She loves me. She loves blonde white guys. I know I can get her if I want her. There is zero doubt in my mind. This is where the paranoia comes in gentlemen.

I am scared to death to have sex with her. Let me also just say I haven't exactly been getting crazy p***y lately, but now that I have the opportunity to bang this girl a lot on a consistent basis, I'm really over thinking this s***. I've done research on all of my options. The first is obviously condoms. Do you have any idea how shocked I was to find that when used correctly condoms have only a 97-98% success rate?! That's not high enough at all! That means theoretically you'd get a girl pregnant if you banged her 40-50 times! I'm the kind of person that would still pull out with a condom on and I'd still feel worried as hell. I'm sure a lot of you reading are saying that I should just have the girl go on the pill. YEA, OKAY! And trust the girl to take them consistently and/or not lie to me that she's even taking them at all? These b****** wanna get pregnant to trap you. And despite her saying that she "maybe" wants kids some day I know she definitely does wants kids. She always posts stuff on Instagram showing her nieces and nephews as well as her cousin's kids saying s*** about having baby fever and wanting a mixed baby. Jesus f****** Christ. I'm scared just typing this s***. Now, naturally, my next step was thinking about a vasectomy. Imagine my surprise AGAIN when I read that they aren't 100% either!? Is this some kind of joke? I always thought they were. But I've read quite a few horror stories online about couples who still got pregnant after the guy got a vasectomy. s***, I'd still wear a condom. I don't care! And I don't want to go through that procedure and the whole process if it's not completely, definitively gonna help!

I don't even know what to do. I feel like my whole world has been turned on its head. It's absolutely insane how men have no rights. A man's opinion/thoughts/beliefs mean NOTHING. If I want to actually keep a kid, it doesn't matter. A woman can get an abortion with no questions asked. But if the woman wants to keep it, then OH WELL BUDDY. YOU'RE F****D! You're just gonna have to be on the hook for 18 years. Too bad. Guys, I know I sounds like an absolute maniac. Like I belong in the looney bin. But even though the odds of getting a girl pregnant if I take all precautions is like getting struck by lightning or hitting a hole in one, I have to think about the worst case scenario. The doomsday scenario. I would absolutely be DEVASTATED. I couldn't imagine my life that way, being a slave to a f****** b**** and a rotten little kid for 18 years. Just stop and really think about that guys. 18 f****** years. No financial freedom. No actual freedom in terms of time. Of course I can express all of this to her when the time comes and she might say she'd get an abortion if it happened because she's not ready for kids. But again, come on. Would anyone trust that s***? She'd definitely keep it once the situation actually became real!

So anyway, as one of my friends said, just do anal. And have her blow you and jerk you off and t***y f*** her. Yea, sure. Those all sound good to me. But isn't it crazy how a man can't relinquish rights to a baby that he never wanted and the woman carried to term because she has all the power? Completely insane. Actually...

I've read that a man can relinquish the rights to a baby BUT the woman has to sign off on it as well. And that's not gonna happen lol. Why would she do that? She'd rather be a parasite and take half of your f****** money! But this got me thinking: would it be possible to have paperwork drafted up by a lawyer that could be signed by you and her (and any future girl) that would completely free you of any responsibility in the event that the doomsday scenario occurred and she got pregnant and kept the kid? This intrigues me to no end. I'm thinking it might be possible.

I welcome any comments about my paranoia, but I'd really love answers to the last question I posed about having a lawyer write up some kind of document to sign. I know I sound crazy guys, but remember, don't think about the pleasure of the few seconds/minutes of f****** and c*****g. Think about the absolute worst case scenario. I hope you guys can say something to make me feel better, but I really don't know.

There's a saying, "Sometimes the paranoids are right"

18 years? Many states are 21 yrs.

I'm very careful to avoid doing another strech like that here in the US.

All that said, you have to take risks to get anything of value.

Am I only one that feels this post is very well tailored for this forum?

Quote:Quote:

Genre: Informal
Female = 2331
Male = 2147
Difference = -184; 47.94%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

Genre: Formal
Female = 1643
Male = 1092
Difference = -551; 39.92%
Verdict: FEMALE

I take things with a grain of salt.

If OP is legit, then don't have sex if you're so paranoid.

OR have sex, make sure she's on BC, you wear a condom, AND pull out before you nut, THEN make sure you flush it out so she can't get her hands on it.

Seriously?

If you're that scared wear a condom. If you want to go raw, make sure she is on the pill or pull out. If you want to go way above and beyond the call of duty wear a condom, while she is on the pill, and pull out.

Or you can get a vasectomy.

The wall of text is painful to read. TL;DR scared to bang big titties because poster is afraid of preggers.
[Image: troll.gif] post

What the fuck is up with all the fucking asterisks?

Quote:Quote:

I am a decent looking 28 year old white guy working in IT.However, I still am not and never have been great at really getting girls. Part of it is just that I don't give a fuck.

[Image: 9daj9smgZ362Q.gif]

Lol, OP is in fact so scared of sex, that he won't even let himself type the word 'fuck' lest a female reader gets pregnant off it.

Quote: (05-18-2015 11:29 AM)TKAllDay Wrote:  

The first is obviously condoms. Do you have any idea how shocked I was to find that when used correctly condoms have only a 97-98% success rate?! That's not high enough at all! That means theoretically you'd get a girl pregnant if you banged her 40-50 times!

That doesn't sound right.

Studies usually look at couples who used condoms for a whole year. There is a failure rate for condoms, but it's less than 10% of couples over a whole year of sex, if I recall correctly.

In those 10% are obviously cases where the woman pulled some shady shit like fishing out the rubber from the trash, or getting pregnant by a third party.

Condoms and a take-no-risks approach to condom disposal should be OK.

Troll. Shit one too.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Onto, I feel your pain man. I wish you all the best, sincerely.

And I can assure you all that this is not a troll post. I would not waste my time writing a huge post filled with my emotion and paranoid ramblings just to troll lol. And the reason for all the asterisks and censoring is because I wasn't sure if cursing on here was really allowed after I read a warning when I registered. Didn't wanna get banned right away.

FYI, I'd be REALLY good if I knew she was or would go on the pill, but you can NEVER trust a woman. I'm sorry. That really is my mindset. Fuck that.

But yea, does anyone have any thoughts on getting paperwork drafted up by a lawyer? Has anyone ever heard of this? A few guys I know probably would have loved to have had that option.

get a vasectomy and bang away. problem solved?

[Image: troll.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

My advice would be: s*** t******g t*e **r** and to g** *** f*** **t.

stop teasing the board and get the fuck out?

edit OP is already banned, good riddance. probably a woman anyways

[Image: dodgy.gif] IF you were my friend I'd be telling you to man up and put your dick in something.

Quote: (05-18-2015 01:46 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

stop teasing the board and get the fuck out?

Close, only one word word wrong - trolling

Quote: (05-18-2015 11:29 AM)TKAllDay Wrote:  

I work out HARD 3 times a week.

hahaha....I stopped reading here.

Here's some ideas:

1. Turn gay - no way anyone will get pregnant and apparently it's perfectly acceptable
2. Take a trip to Thailand - the lady boys look like girls and they can't get pregnant
3. Take a trip to New Zealand - you might meet a nice sheep
4. Buy a blow up doll - I hear you can get them with big tits

See, there's lots of ways to get sex without the risk of pregnancy.

You're done for. All those deep Skype conversations got the latina pregnant. The sperm you had on your hands from masturbating to her, transfered to your keyboards through the internet to her keyboards and then to her pussy and ovaries and impregnated an egg when she changed her panties.

[Image: nightmare-extended-version_c_3286285.webp]
[Image: Busted_c_137882.webp]
[Image: Youre-fukd_o_141015.webp]

The female O.P. needs to get over herself. O.P., if you are, in fact, female, could you please send a naked picture of yourself to Aliblahba and to me before you get banned from here? Thanks in advance.

My advice:

[Image: pussy.png]

Quote: (05-18-2015 11:28 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

My advice:

[Image: pussy.png]

Here's the view from the back

[Image: 1402610325865.cached.jpg]

Dont give her your name and it wont matter

Troll! Was my first thought. Waiting for the ban...

Quote: (05-19-2015 12:21 AM)Lochte Wrote:  

Dont give her your name and it wont matter

[Image: attachment.jpg26384]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter