rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pull off an out-of-town meetup/bang in her city?

Hey guys, I recently stumbled across the community, got and read Day Bang, and have been reading as much as possible here and elsewhere.

I have an 8 I may be able to meet up with in 2 days, but the logistics of it are tricky and I'm in need of advice.

This is a mid-20s chick whose parents I've done work for in the past which included meeting her at one point and me getting her number "in case she needs help in the future." This was a while ago, before I knew anything, and despite probably coming off as a pathetic beta she texted me right after I left with "Hey, it's _____ :-)" and I never responded - probably from fear of not knowing any text game at the time.

2 days from now I'll be in her city for the day, and free in the evening. We both work weekdays so I think a few hours in the evening will be agreeable for her. I'm thinking I should text her tomorrow evening (the night before I'm there) and say I'll be there the next day and we should get a drink or whatever. This is where I'm stuck, since I know if her roomate is home it'll be extremely difficult to go back to her place and bang. I'll be driving and I don't know if she'd drive to meet somewhere or use public transit (it's a large US city), so a last resort could be banging in the car if I somehow found a good spot for it, but I'm trying to figure out something better than that.

Any ideas on how to exit a venue in the event that we don't have an apartment or anything to go back to? It's a big city with lots of options but I'm terrible at coming up with shit like this and I'm drawing a blank. Not sure how to go from a bar or wherever after a drink, with plausible deniability still intact, to be able to escalate and get down to business.

I haven't tried something like this before and all advice on the texting and logistics is greatly appreciated. Shout out to Roosh and everyone else who provides knowledge around here.

Are you staying overnight? I'm assuming not since you would have a hotel and all would be well.

Can you spend the night?

What was "awhile ago" when you got her number ?

Have you reached out to her at all or had any interaction with her since then ?

Do you even know if she's really interested in you ? I wouldn't engage the day before unless you know she's a sure shot for meeting up.

I'd take her 2 days before, warm her up a bit with some comfort text, drop bait about meeting, then coincidentally drop a line about being in town the day after, see what's up with her schedule then setup logistics accordingly.

Why can't you get a hotel room for the night ?

Before tackling a task like this, you have to do your homework on the city in question

Take a little time to research the area for watering holes, activities and hotels. This way when you hit her up "coincidentally" you already have a lay of the land and you won't have any wasted movements.

It's usually advisable to be sprinkling her with flirty (while keeping your intentions mysterious) conversation ahead of time to get her anticipation up, and to let her know ahead of time this isn't like two old chums to meeting up for drinks and discussion of the next solar eclipse.

Set the tone ahead of time. Basically you are checking her buying temperature and "priming her". Do this and 1/2 your work is done for you bro

TL;DR - I actually had more thoughts, but check your inbox

MDP

Thanks guys. To answer the questions: I unfortunately am not staying overnight as it is a good 3-4 hour drive back home and traffic may make it worse. While I don't mind hanging around for a while into the evening if I'm getting some ass, an overnight stay, at least for this trip, is too inconvenient.

I got her number about 6 months ago in the fall. Have emailed with her a few times since then but only work-related, nothing indicating that I think she's fcuking fine and will be more than happy to slam her. I don't know for sure that she'd want to meet but when we met it was one of those times where, as a beta bitch, there was some palpable tension the whole time we were sitting there talking and I was just too clueless and scared to do anything about it. Plus it was at her parents' place with them right there so there wasn't going to be much going on at that point anyway.

Huge thanks to MDP for the wisdom in the PM.

Now I think my question has changed: as this is only 24 hours out and the logistics are shit, should I even bother with any type of meet up at all? Is there anything to be gained from skipping the drinks and doing something like "hey I'll be in ______ tmrw, you need to show me some cool places" ? Or is screwing this up going to be damaging enough that it's best to just abort and do it properly another time?

Thanks again for the insights.

Overthinking. I have been guilty of this myself all the time.

I don't want to give out advice here yet because I'm a super newbie myself, but I'll venture a guess here.

Shoot her a text tonight, something like this.

Hey XXX, it just so happens I'll be in your area tomorrow for the day on business (or for whatever reason but this classes it up). We should meet up and you can show me around your city/go out for a drink/whatever pretense you want to set up.

First off you'll screen her, second off you'll find out if she's even available, and third if she's interested. Do yourself a favor and consider spending the night if things workout in your favor, just be open to it. We all have done crazy shit for pussy. Leave at 5am is traffic is a concern, but if you're letting traffic cockblock your logistics, I don't know what to tell you bud. Life is tough.

Quote: (05-18-2015 09:12 PM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

Overthinking. I have been guilty of this myself all the time.

I don't want to give out advice here yet because I'm a super newbie myself, but I'll venture a guess here.

Shoot her a text tonight, something like this.

Hey XXX, it just so happens I'll be in your area tomorrow for the day on business (or for whatever reason but this classes it up). We should meet up and you can show me around your city/go out for a drink/whatever pretense you want to set up.

First off you'll screen her, second off you'll find out if she's even available, and third if she's interested. Do yourself a favor and consider spending the night if things workout in your favor, just be open to it. We all have done crazy shit for pussy. Leave at 5am is traffic is a concern, but if you're letting traffic cockblock your logistics, I don't know what to tell you bud. Life is tough.

Don't send that wall of text, especially if she's a younger girl. Send her a "hey" and start feeling it out, then hit her with the "I'll be in ur town Friday" line and see how she responds.

OR - pick up the fucking phone and call her ass.

Hope I didn't screw myself here... Not sure how plausible deniability fits in now.

Texted her this morning, kept it real brief as my text game is shit, said I was around for a bit this evening but instead of bothering with a bar or something I went with "do you know any good parks to chill at?" figuring there must be plenty due to the city's size.
Her: "Sure! ______ is so beautiful, I love going there!" (she's shy but very bubbly, one of the things I find sexy about her, she's positive and excited right off the bat)
Me: "Sounds cool, you should come give me the tour around 8 so I don't get lost or abducted"
Her: "Lol it's super safe [Image: tongue.gif]"

I was doing this during a conference and really had to wrap things up so after that I went straight to where to meet and such and said I'd call her when I got there. All seemed well.

Met up later with no issues. When walking toward each other and then greeting face-to-face I went for a casual hug with my arms both under hers so as to be around her lower back/waist and her arms around my shoulders. I believe it's beneficial to start off like that if it can be done naturally and when coming out of the hug to rest your hands on her waist/hips for just that extra moment while slowly stepping back to a neutral position. At the end of that motion I then try to almost take pause for a second and briefly look her up and down, fast but just noticeably, and hopefully she (sub)consciously picks up on that, yet neither of us acknowledges that it happened or say anything about it when it happens. Maybe it's useful, maybe I'm an idiot, just something I've done for a long time and I think it's a good move.

Long story short, we walked around talking for a while. I'm usually at least average or better with conversation and I tried to keep things light and funny. By some miracle I got several pretty perfect sexual quips in and she was loving it, laughing and definitely getting some sexual tension going. Got to a real nice open spot with various people scattered about but nothing too imposing, so I went for a kiss and it worked. Proceeded to make out right there for maybe a minute or 2 before suddenly pulling away and claiming to have just thought of something I saw earlier that I wanted to go back to. She still seemed fine with everything. I had sort of half-baked this idea earlier of where I would "suddenly remember" a spot to go back to. Of course the spot I had "randomly" thought of was conveniently secluded with no one else there, proceed to make out more and started to grab/caress her ass and tits as well. I love big tits and hers are small but she's really hot so not a big deal. Maybe 5 mins of that, getting my hand close to down the front of her jeans when I stop again and pull away, look at her and pause for a sec in silence, and say my car is actually really close now. This was really awesome since my former self would have pussied out by this point and said something lame as fcuk about how we should stop and go home and sleep or something. No more. I said that and took her hand and turned to head for the car and she was right there with me. Feeling real good at this point.

Got in the back seat, got down to business. Now I ran into problems. I love to finger/eat a nice pussy, and this was fcuking tasty. I went at it for a while, got a bj in there at some point, and I think due to the space constraints and the extra effort we were exerting to be in somewhat contorted positions, we were wiped out before long. Plus, though it was dark, there was definitely still activity going on around outside the car and I noticed her glancing out the window when she thought she heard people walking by. So we slowed down, stopped, sat breathing hard for a sec and I figured I had to say something to either keep it going or cap things off for now. It was now 2 hours later and I needed to leave soon and drive back, so I looked at the time and said "Well that was unexpected... It got late fast... I've gotta get going." I don't think this was smooth at all and this is the stuff that still gets me kind of panicky. Putting clothes back on in the back seat was mildly awkward since we hadn't really finished. Walked with her to her car, made a point not to touch her again (no idea if I actually read that somewhere?), until I hugged her goodbye in a similar fashion to how I hugged her when we met up. No kiss or anything else though... Was that correct or did I mess that up?

After that I think it was alright. She texted a little later: (probably once she got home)
Her: "So how was the tour?"
Me: "Best park in the world haha, can't wait to go back"
Her: "Come back soon [Image: smile.gif]"
Me: "Definitely. I'll let you know next time I'm out"

Maybe the most shocking thing for me is that she seemed to take it just fine. No change in attitude afterward or weird texts like I thought for sure there would be. Maybe that varies from girl to girl, maybe it's because she was secretly hoping that exactly what did happen would happen, Idk. Very interesting stuff.

I think it's all good but the bump in the road and not being able to transition to sex has got me worried now. I can't imagine that we wouldn't bang next time as long as I work it out properly and stay overnight with a hotel room and such. Also now all I have is text game until I can get back out there, which will likely be a while, and my text game is weak aside from random flashes of brilliance.

What should I be doing from this moment until I can have another go at her? I'm thinking occasional texts of a funny/flirty nature but not very often. The old me would prefer to just not text or anything at all until the next opportunity comes around, but Idk if that's smart or not. Overall I thought this was a damn successful outing for what I had to work with and for recovering from being a complete beta. Just don't want to needlessly lose the progress I made since she's cool and hot and apparently DTF.

Side note: before I forget, I got the idea of making out then stopping because of "remembering something" from the current Zero Date Bangs thread where that type of move is used. I think that method is brilliant.

Well I'm tired as shit now that I've typed it all out. Time to absorb feedback and make improvements moving forward.

Good stuff

You led the interaction, and she followed. Guy would be surprised that as long as you behave like it's all normal, then she will.

Typical day at the park for you, nothing to see here folks!!!

You have the right idea for the rules of engagement. Keep your texts short, light/funny & entertaining (include the occasion cool picture/thought)

Keep her moist, and your next time in town you will be removing those drawers with your teeth

MDP

Since when does
"Hey, It jut happens that I'm gonna be in Detroit for business tomorrow. Let's meet for drinks"
Qualify as a wall of text?

If OP manned up about traffic he would have fucked instead of eating pussy in the backseat of a geo metro.

I'm no pussy magician myself, and my own thread is a sob story for my penis, but damn son you threw out a fuck for traffic. What the hell. I would steal a kids ice cream cone and spike it into the ground in front of his biological mother for a scrap of pussy right now and you're throwing that shit out like its a gum wrapper. 50 bucks at a motel 6 and they leave the light on.

Dude. I'm just saying congrats but you could have had way more.

Not going to be too hard on OP because he does recognize that he could have pushed the interaction all the way
'
The common sentiment around here is that you push the interaction all the way, EVERY TIME, no exceptions and twice on Sunday

The premise being that you may never see her again

Being that you didn't leave with your dick in hand is direct correlation to you leading her to that point, but if ever you find yourself in that situation again, foreplay has already jumped off and the backseat is too tight - go 'head & spring for a room

When you have her on the ropes, gotta knock the pussy out

MDP

Look man. I'm just saying, I called it from the start. Get a room. Get a room. Be prepared to get a room. I'm not trying to be hard on you. I'm just drunk and that's how it comes out.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've had a bitch ready to go one night, and ice cold a few weeks later. Strike while the iron is hot, life doesn't give many second chances dude. I've lost like 8 girls in pre bang situations, as a matter of fact I had one second date EXACTLY like this one. You know what happened to that bitch after the hot ass makeout my hand down her pants, chewing on her nipples and all that?

She moved to fucking South Korea. Just like that she went gangam style. That's my luck lately.

So when life hands you lemons, put a rubber on throw those lemons out, find the country Time mix and put two extra scoops and a shot of vodka in that bitch.

But with all due respect, game recognized.

Hell yes dude ! Good Job !

MDP's right always go for the bang.

You may love eating pussy, but just get it in !

Obviously she's open to you coming again, so make sure it happens asap !

Quote: (05-20-2015 08:20 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

You led the interaction, and she followed. Guy would be surprised that as long as you behave like it's all normal, then she will.

Typical day at the park for you, nothing to see here folks!!!

Hahaha that's great, just a normal day at the park. I'm still amazed at how relatively easy the whole thing was and I chalk it up to just having a positive attitude and expecting good stuff to happen (and being game-aware of course). Not sure how I've gone through life for so long with such a shitty and negative mindset all the time with respect to women. What is there to be SCARED of or worried about?? It's crazy.

I must have mentioned it in a PM and not posted it on here - overnight was not an option for me on this particular trip. That's what my comment about traffic was related to. I had to be home that night no matter what, no question about it, and depending on when I left I would have traffic to worry about when leaving the city. Of course if I was able to stay out there overnight I would've sprung for a decent room and done it right. But my main concern here was whether or not this was worth doing at all given that banging would be difficult.

My hope is that this will work in my favor and now I can suggest that she use the guise of "visiting her parents" to come out here more often to eliminate my having to travel out there and waste time and money. Then all I have to do is invite her over. Now I've got it in my head that I could try to do a stealth bang at her parents' house to get that "danger of getting caught" shit going... I think I'm getting ahead of myself though.

Quote: (05-18-2015 05:07 PM)x4v1er Wrote:  

Thanks guys. To answer the questions: I unfortunately am not staying overnight as it is a good 3-4 hour drive back home and traffic may make it worse. While I don't mind hanging around for a while into the evening if I'm getting some ass, an overnight stay, at least for this trip, is too inconvenient.

I got her number about 6 months ago in the fall. Have emailed with her a few times since then but only work-related, nothing indicating that I think she's fcuking fine and will be more than happy to slam her. I don't know for sure that she'd want to meet but when we met it was one of those times where, as a beta bitch, there was some palpable tension the whole time we were sitting there talking and I was just too clueless and scared to do anything about it. Plus it was at her parents' place with them right there so there wasn't going to be much going on at that point anyway.

Huge thanks to MDP for the wisdom in the PM.

Now I think my question has changed: as this is only 24 hours out and the logistics are shit, should I even bother with any type of meet up at all? Is there anything to be gained from skipping the drinks and doing something like "hey I'll be in ______ tmrw, you need to show me some cool places" ? Or is screwing this up going to be damaging enough that it's best to just abort and do it properly another time?

Thanks again for the insights.

I look at it this way, why waste your time planning a trip to another city unless you plan on enjoying your stay (beyond the girl). Chasing pussy can drive men to do some stupid things they wouldn't normally do.

Think about it, what else does that city have for you, especially if it's so inconvenient to spend one night? You are over-thinking this.

Unless you have a sure thing don't put any more energy into it. Not worth the time or effort.

Edit: Props for getting some action. In my opinion you could do better focusing your energy on new girls in your area that don't require a big time sink.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee