rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked Out During Escalation

Is there anything I'm not seeing here?

Here's what happened:

(In Poland) Met a girl from a town about 40 km to where I am, on Badoo. Fortunately she studies in University here so I met her after her classes at a mall. Says she can't drink, because she has to drive home later (has her parents' car). So we go and drink juice together and shoot the shit. Insists on paying for herself. She doesn't speak English well, and I don't speak Polish, but we manage to communicate using simplistic sentences and Google Translate. She's showing good body language and laughing at my jokes.

After about half an hour I ask "do you want to go and watch a movie?" to which she says yes. (It's on!) I tell her my apartment is about a 15 minute walk away and we walk there together no problem. I offer my arm in a loop and she hooks on (boss move I picked up here from the forum).

I give her a tour of my place and we go sit on the couch to watch the movie. She offers me gum and has some herself (good sign, she wants to have good breath). She snuggles up to me and we're cuddling as the movie plays. About 15 minutes into the movie, I start making out with her and we have a really intense makeout session. I pull back and we go back to watching.

A few minutes later I start making out with her again and this time I pick her up (small little thing) and am holding her in the air while making out. I put her down on the couch and make out with her while on top of her. She's extremely receptive this whole time and seems really into it. I start to lift up her shirt. No resistance. Maybe 30 seconds later I come up for air and she blurts out "I have to go home now". She basically jumps off the couch, grabs her purse and shoes and is out the door in all about 10 seconds.

I was like a deer in the headlights and just stood there like a moron for those 10 seconds. From every sign she had showed, she was really into this escalation and I was just plain shocked. I've dealt with LMR before but I've never seen such a sudden, unexpected shift in attitude all in a matter of seconds.

Of course, I should have tried something during that 10 seconds to try and get her to stay. Stopped, sat down with her and then escalated again later. Or asked her what is wrong. It could have been something simple like she was on her period and didn't want to have sex for that reason.

But just....gone...out the door. Didn't text me after (thought maybe she'd write 'sorry...and some lame excuse' a few minutes after leaving). I've never seen the switch flip so fast in anyone before and I don't know why it did. Any ideas guys? The odd thing is her needing to leave didn't coincide with me starting to take her shirt off even. If she was going to resist, I expect it when I'm escalating, not when I'm coming up for air for a few seconds. She didn't check her phone and suddenly see the time or a text from Mom or something like that which caused her to need to leave. Her phone was out of sight the whole time.

Damn! The second she agreed to come back and watch a movie I was sure I had the rest of my night spelled out for me.

Sounds like classic Anti-Slut Defence (ASD) - it happens. You did nothing wrong from what I can read.

Give a couple days and text her. If you get nothing back then move on.

EDIT: Kinda spoke too soon. There was one thing I think you did wrong - going back to watching the movie after pulling the trigger. Once you do that, you're committed - no turning back. Though I don't think that was what caused her to bolt like that.

HSLD

you didn't do anything wrong but please change your username. this is already confusing me.

You actually did quite well. Except for the getting up to get air part [Image: lol.gif] Seriously though, sometimes we do really have to go over the human limits to get laid. With girls like these you leave them with 10 seconds to run their hamster brain and you are fucked for good.

Im serious, try holding your breath and bite your tongue if you have to, but you need to escalate to the point where her panties are off. Maybe even to the point where you are inside her and done a few strokes, then jump to the bathroom if you must. This happened to my wing, prop to him. He almost pissed inside the girl.

I think Ive heard just about everything guys do to not leave even 1 sec for girls to think. Guys would hold their piss for hours, hold their breath for record breaking time, have their arms/legs paralyzed (girls are lying/sitting on them) until they can put it inside her.

I lost count of how many times I heard the story "I got up for one sec to grab the condom and she flew out of the room", and this coming from vets of decades of gaming.

Try some cavemen game to overload her senses. This is the "sweeping her off her feet" girls love talking about. I like lifting girls up and spinning them in the air or wall-slamming them. Other guys may have their own tricks.

Best of all? Alcohol

For all the vets out there saying gaming should not be laborous, I still feel like sometimes its like being in WW2. Got up for one sec in battle and you are shot in the head [Image: lol.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie