rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the "I can't believe you fucked ___" shit test

When you are trying to get at multiple girls in a social circle who are dtf, after you bang one the next one you talk to (who is and has been dtf) always gives a "I shouldn't even be talking to you right now... you fucked becca/ I can't believe you fucked becca!!" type of guilt trippy line. I remember this going on back in high school.

I feel like it's a good opportunity to frame yourself as a guy who fucks a lot of girls, but you have to balance that with not looking like a player. Anyone have any good responses?

Agree and Amplify.

"It just happened."

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Ridicule with sarcasm

"Did you guys have something going on?"

She will then start to elaborate on why

Agree and amplify as stated above

"it just happaned"

"Best 2 minutes of my life"

edit: saw this is the Newbie Forum. Use it if it is obvious you get laid/maintain frame etc. etc.

Some good suggestions above. Another you could try is to flip the script.

"Jealous?"

Worked for me once.

Even if she isn't jealous because "Girl A" is a trashy mega-slut, she will probably say something to qualify herself.

<smirk> "We just cuddled"

Basically, verbally deny, but add a hint of dismissiveness to your voice. Same attitude as Noir said above - if it's obvious you get laid.

<smirk> "Or something like that" <change topics, perhaps blatantly..."soo, about the weather...">

<smirk> "Actually, I'm gay" (as you put an arm around her and pull her close"

<smirk> "Actually, I took the vow of celibacy...but you're kinda tempting" (same)

Forget the lines, develop and internalize the attitude. You're shameless about it, you aren't sharing the details, it's not a big deal, she might be up to your standards, etc.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

also try turning it around on her

girl "you fucked becca"
you "We all have bangs we wish we could take back. Shall we run through your regrettable one night stands jessica?"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV