rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Common variation of the "Are you a player shit test " ?

Now I've been in a bit on a bit of a hot streak lately , I'm getting a few bangs and i'm having a much easier time getting dates , however I'm running across a rather common shit test and I'm wondering how other people manage them .

Due to me only doing daygame , a large percentage of girls during my first dates will often ask me things such as :

1 . " How many other girls did you talk to ? "

2. " Do you do this to every girl ? "

3. " Why did you come and talk to me ? "

Now I usually never respond seriously to such blatant shit tests and always proceed to troll them with a smirk saying things such as :

1 . " 2 million " or " Actually your the first girl I've ever talked to "

2 . " Only the cute ones "

3 . Well your style was so horrendous I thought it was my duty to come and help you out

These responses have worked for me in the past as they usually result in laughter and I can change the subject , however in my last 3 dates I have ran into girl's who are like a dog with a bone on the matter and won't let it go .

Saying things such as " nooo seriouuuuuusly , why did you speak to me ? " and will refuse to let the conversation continue or periodically ask the question again .

In situations like that I prefer to just answer them seriously , look them dead in the eye and just say " well I liked you style / thought you were cute " etc , just so they can finally move on . However it feels like i'm capitulating and giving her the validation she desires .

I've ran into these " hagging shit tests " too many times for it not to be uncommon so I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to deal with this .

I mean in the wider picture it probably doesn't matter that much but I'm in the process of making a conscious effort to tighten up my game and this particular issue is something that's been bothering me somewhat .

"I'm actually gay thanks just thought we could be bffs" < Make sure you say that whilst being sexual and flirtacious.

"I'm a virgin." < they'll laugh, change the subject

Yes those are all pretty good responses and I've used variations of those in the past too , but what do you do when she's continues to ask the question and you can tell she's getting exasperated and wants a serious answer . Or when you start getting annoyed after she throws the question at you for the fifth time .

Do you continue to troll or do you just tell her the truth and give her validation ?

My default responses.

1) 674 according to my excel spreadsheet (arbitrary number + arbitrary nerdiness = own shit test to see humour or DTF)

2) Only when I am ovulating

3) Look at how you are looking at me, how can I resist + smirk

Validation is fine if you can harness it; push pull/cat mouse/etc.

Quote: (05-14-2015 09:53 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

what do you do when she's continues to ask the question and you can tell she's getting exasperated and wants a serious answer . Or when you start getting annoyed after she throws the question at you for the fifth time.

It sounds to me like these girls are attracted to you, but at the same time worried about becoming just another notch on your bedpost. In other words, you might be coming off as too smooth, to the point where the girls get the feeling you've done this before. They're likely wondering whether you're genuinely interested in them, or just going through the motions to get them in bed.

I think your initial cocky/funny, agree & amplify-type responses are great, but if she keeps pushing the issue, telling her what she wants to hear (in a sincere way) could provide some good contrast. Every girl wants to believe she's a special little snowflake, and that you picked her out of all the other girls because she's just so magically unique. Let her have that, and perhaps make her qualify herself at the same time. Flip the script, so to speak. Something along the lines of:

"To be honest, I can't stand loud bars and nightclubs, so I aim to meet women during the day. So yeah, I go on a lot of first dates, but most never make it to a second. I hope you're different..."

"I'm getting too old for nightclubs, so when I see a cute girl during the day I feel obligated to chat her up. Unfortunately, most of them are so boring that I rarely even ask for their number. But don't worry, you're doing pretty well so far [Image: wink.gif]"

Spicing up your alpha with a hint of beta helps show girls you're a "real" guy, and fills that kind of fantasy "we met at the dog park and fell in love" story that every girl dreams about.

@Noir

That excel spreadsheet line is gold , I'm adding it to my repertoire . Thanks

@Issac

I think that's probably the best option , I have a second date lined up with one of the girls who harassed me on this issue on Sunday , and I have no doubt she'll probably ask me again then . I'll try out your suggestions on her and report my findings here . Thanks

Isaac Jordan has just typed my exact thoughts on why women are starting to think you are a player; "It sounds to me like these girls are attracted to you, but at the same time worried about becoming just another notch on your bedpost. In other words, you might be coming off as too smooth, to the point where the girls get the feeling you've done this before. They're likely wondering whether you're genuinely interested in them, or just going through the motions to get them in bed."

Rather than " honing your game" do some game then just be normal for a bit ( slightly beta) to throw off the " player" vibe.

I would say game but run stealth game, even allow yourself to be a bit nervous on the date at the start. Ask the girl lots of questions and be ( or appear to be) genuinely interested in her as an individual. This will build comfort make the girl think you are not a "player" but a cool, confident attractive regular guy.

Don't get picked up by the "player-dar", run stealth game!!