rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Areas in Russia and Ukraine with Asian populations?

Hey guys, last night one of my business partners visited from Japan so I took him on a tour of the fine stripping establishments here in California and I met the perfect girl, my physical and mental "type". She was a Russian girl from Moscow who was tall, slender, feminine, mixed with a bit of Asian and damn me if that wasn't the perfect mix of everything I like.

Thus, on my next trip abroad, I'd like to check out parts of Russia where there are enclaves of any Asian population as statistically speaking, there should be a higher probability of mixed Russian/Asian girls in those regions.

I did a quick search on Google and found this:

For Koreans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koryo-saram

So it seems like Central Asia, Volgograd, Caucasus, Southern Ukraine, island of Sakhalin

And for Japanese:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_people_in_Russia

Looks like this Sakhalin island seems like a hotspot for Japanese as well and Vladivostok.

On a related note, some things this girl said blew my mind:

"I believe in male supremacy" (as women should be women, feminine, taking care of household and her man)

"I think American women are stupid and should be put in concentration camps" (no explanation needed haha)

What brought her happiness?

"Striving to reach your goals"

What type of guy did she like?

"Manly, intelligent guys"

Anyways, going off on a tangent but yeah, I def need to explore these uncharted territories.

(if you're curious, I got her number as I truly fell in love with this girl and she could feel it, haha, but she was honest that she had a long time bf. Yeah, could I do some psyops to try get in and break em up, probably but i'd rather not create any more negative karma and waste time when there's most likely thousands of her halfway around the world)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Looks like Khalmykia needs to be added to this list based on this older RVF thread (thanks Vorkuta!): http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15381.html

Quote: (08-26-2012 07:11 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Also Khalmykia. Fascinating place as it's the only Buddhist region in Europe. Average wage of 11,600 so it's poor. I've met Khalmyk women in Moscow,they are Korean/Japanese looking girls so they get jobs in Sushi restaurants. I shit you not! Here is a video of Elista the capitol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVxa7Hs1u...re=related
Watch it because it's a mad place considering it's in Europe. This would be a great place for those who have Asian fetishes but like the idea of being in Europe ( I know,I know,I'm using the word Europe loosely but it is in Europe ).

Also, Khabarovsk based on this thread (thanks to Spike, Slubu and Chaos): http://www.rooshvforum.network/archive/index...22944.html

Quote: (04-20-2013 03:10 AM)Spike Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 04:40 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Can you give a comparison of this city versus the others you've been to in Russia? Do the girls here look Asian?

Not sure if you're asking OP or me but I'll answer that.

Once you pass Irkutsk on the Trans Siberian train route you'll see a lot of Asian looking girls but these girls are all of Asian nationality/descent. Around Lake Baikal/ Chita/ Ulan Ude most are local Buryat people (Mongolian decedents) More info on them here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buryats

If you move further down the Trans Sib there are lots of Chinese girls around since this part borders with China. Around Vladivostok there are probably a few North Korean girls/women also since they border there with Russia but I was there in my beta days and didn't really care for such things.

You'll probably can find a mixed Russian/Asian girl if you look for it but they are not common. Russians are generally way too nationalistic to mix their race with Asians. They are still looked down on but its getting better now.

and

Quote: (04-17-2013 04:11 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Girls.
Very hot and very feminime. I've visited 10+ cities in Russia, but so far I think Khabarovsk has the hottest ones. I just have to hit the streets and it won't last long before I got a half-boner. This city has also a lot of third generation Koreans, quite funny to see Asians speak pure Russian.

I found a hot Korean on the second day so I ended up with sticking to her for the rest of the week. ( Still got the yellow fever)
But Khabarovsk really got potential, this city is not ruined by tourism, YET. I didn't see or hear any other foreigner during my week here, so get here...fast!
Times are changing in Russia also.

Tonight I'm changing city.

Ulan-Ude (Buryatia) has most people with Asian features in Russia that I have been to.
Much more than Khabarovsk,Chita and Vladivostok.

In Khabarovsk and Vladivostok there are more Asians with Korean or Chinese blood meanwhile in Ulan Ude and the area around Lake Baikal they have Mongolian features. (Plenty of butterfaces)

What is interesting about Ulan Ude is that it's more or less the only place in Russia where I saw plenty of mixed couples (Russian guys with Asian girls). In Khabarovsk and Vladivostok the Asians seemed to stick to each other.

Example of a girl I met in Ulan Ude.
She has moved to California now..

[Image: attachment.jpg26317]   

That Khalmykia video is blowing my god damn mind.

Quote: (05-13-2015 11:45 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Ulan-Ude (Buryatia) has most people with Asian features in Russia that I have been to.
Much more than Khabarovsk,Chita and Vladivostok.

In Khabarovsk and Vladivostok there are more Asians with Korean or Chinese blood meanwhile in Ulan Ude and the area around Lake Baikal they have Mongolian features. (Plenty of butterfaces)

What is interesting about Ulan Ude is that it's more or less the only place in Russia where I saw plenty of mixed couples (Russian guys with Asian girls). In Khabarovsk and Vladivostok the Asians seemed to stick to each other.

Example of a girl I met in Ulan Ude.

Thanks for the Ulan-Ude (Buryatia) tip! Much appreciated. Also, thanks for sharing the pic. She a cutie.

I'm currently searching through many of the older Russia threads but are trains still the best way to travel? Also, is AirBnB a good option for Ulan-Ude or those other areas or hotel?

Lastly, other than clubs and sushi restaurants, haha, are there specific shopping areas/markets within those areas where one could find more foot traffic for this specific demographic? I'll also do a search for college campuses. I'm a daygame guy so this would be my primary prospecting strategy so long as there's good traffic.

(Note to anybody who tries to warn me against daygaming in Russia. I've had success in other traditionally insular closed daygame areas knowing little of the language such as Korea and Japan so Russia is just another challenge to test myself. It's all energy, that's the key since majority of communication is non-verbal)

^It depends what you mean with "the best way".
I have traveled with train mostly for the experience. It's slow and takes plenty of time, but if you travel in third class (platzkarte) you will get the real Russian experience. There you will see and experience and how normal Russians are. (If that is not your interest it's better to travel by airplane)

Ulan Ude is not very big but it has a pretty nice walking street in the center with fountains and benches where a lot of people are hanging out. Not a bad place for daygame.

Khabarovsk and Vladivostok has a lot of students. I think you wouldn't run out of daygame targets there if you get there before schools out and the students are returning home to their provinces.
I was outside a university in Vladivostok and there I could see a bunch of Chinese exchange students aswell who are there to study Russian.

Quote: (05-14-2015 03:23 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

^It depends what you mean with "the best way".
I have traveled with train mostly for the experience. It's slow and takes plenty of time, but if you travel in third class (platzkarte) you will get the real Russian experience. There you will see and experience and how normal Russians are. (If that is not your interest it's better to travel by airplane)

Ulan Ude is not very big but it has a pretty nice walking street in the center with fountains and benches where a lot of people are hanging out. Not a bad place for daygame.

Khabarovsk and Vladivostok has a lot of students. I think you wouldn't run out of daygame targets there if you get there before schools out and the students are returning home to their provinces.
I was outside a university in Vladivostok and there I could see a bunch of Chinese exchange students aswell who are there to study Russian.

Thanks again Chaos! I definitely would want the authentic Russian experience so trains would be a fun option. I'll also keep the universities in mind although I wouldn't necessarily want the exchange students as much as the locals who have mixed Asian blood. If I wanted to go for Chinese girls, I'd probably go straight to China then but the exotic mixes, oh yeah, privet!

^ when are you planning to go?

Be sure to write a report how things are going.
Russian field reports are always interesting.

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:16 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

^ when are you planning to go?

Be sure to write a report how things are going.
Russian field reports are always interesting.

Depends on when I can close my next big deal (real estate) but I'd like to say sometime this year. If I do, or rather when I do, I'll make sure to write up a report as well as take videos.

This thread needs more pics of asian euro broads!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Yakutsk.

To check the looks in different areas, use for instance vk.com, or some site that has geolocated pictures.

Quote: (05-15-2015 04:09 PM)allaround Wrote:  

Yakutsk.

To check the looks in different areas, use for instance vk.com, or some site that has geolocated pictures.

Thanks for the vk.com tip! Completely forgot about that to use as a good indicator for types of girls in different areas.

Also, thanks for Yakutsk tip!

I had a chance to speak to my beloved today and it turns out she's originally from Kazakhstan haha, Borat's hood!

Also, looks like I'm not the only one with a thing for mixed Russian and Asian blood. Some billionaire is paying millions of dollars to hire some AV Russian/Japanese star to "work" for him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesd...years.html

Haven't been to Russia myself, but I did an overnight layover in Moscow and was tripped out seeing Oriental looking people speaking Russian. I remember watching a vice video on youtube about Russia, and seemed like most of the Mongols were from Kyrgyzstan.

On my most recent trip to Vegas, I met and hung out briefly with a cute Korean girl from Vladivostok. She confirmed that there is a big population of Korean girls there. Big difference in her attitude vs the K-gals in LA.

Why not just go to Central Asia?

You don't have to trek all the way to Irkutsk and beyond to find Asiatic Russians. I have been to Ekaterinburg twice and there are a lot of different types and features of women than you can throw your welly at. You have Finn-Uralic peoples like the Udmurt and Mari, Samoeyed peoples like the Khanty, not to mention the Chuvash, Bashkir and Tatar. The latter being of Turkic stock. Throw in a bit of Kazakh due to close proximity of Kazakhstan and you have an abundance of 7s to 9s hot off the conveyor belt thanks to centuries of rape, plunder, pillage and in contemporary times, intermixing through marriage. I have lived and loved in a few places but nothing has come close to the Urals. Yes they are some Gopnik infested shitholes that I have been to like Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk and the sprawling Uralmash district in Ekaterinburg but the depressing, drab, mind numbing greyness, rampant alcoholism, random violence, corruption, pollution, toxic tap water which would give you an incessant dose of the trots, shitty food and below freezing weather for 5 months of the year is worth it.

I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Quote: (06-22-2015 08:20 AM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Why not just go to Central Asia?

Exactly, you'll probably find plenty of the 'well mixed' Eurasian types in Uzbekistan etc.

Quote: (06-22-2015 09:37 AM)Lord Tito Wrote:  

Yes they are some Gopnik infested shitholes that I have been to like Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk and the sprawling Uralmash district in Ekaterinburg but the depressing, drab, mind numbing greyness, rampant alcoholism, random violence, corruption, pollution, toxic tap water which would give you an incessant dose of the trots, shitty food and below freezing weather for 5 months of the year is worth it.

I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Jesus Christ.

Quote:Quote:

Yes they are some Gopnik infested shitholes that I have been to like Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk and the sprawling Uralmash district in Ekaterinburg.

what in the world brought you to Nizhny Tagil? You didn't go there only for the chicks? Did you?

aah, the lovely Ural Mash district.
Spent a lot of time there.
Getting all nostalgic. Liked Yekaterinburg aswell.

Did you spend a lot of time in Cheylabinsk?
I found that to be one of the nicer shitholes in Russia.

Quote: (06-22-2015 10:28 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Yes they are some Gopnik infested shitholes that I have been to like Nizhny Tagil, Chelyabinsk and the sprawling Uralmash district in Ekaterinburg.

what in the world brought you to Nizhny Tagil? You didn't go there only for the chicks? Did you?

aah, the lovely Ural Mash district.
Spent a lot of time there.
Getting all nostalgic. Liked Yekaterinburg aswell.

Did you spend a lot of time in Cheylabinsk?
I found that to be one of the nicer shitholes in Russia.

I got a train out to Nizhny Tagil to check it out but left after 2 hours. Yes it was that bad. However a lot of dyevs have moved to Ekaterinburg for work.

I went to Chelyabinsk in the middle of winter -25C and it looked depressing as fuck.

I dated a girl from Kirovgrad which is located to the north of Ekaterinburg. I didnt go there in the end.

Met an Asiatic hottie last night in Moscow...got her to write down the name of the city she's from...Yakutsk.

Sure enough info here on RVF.

Not this trip, but I may have to go there at some point.

There's quite a few of them in both Saint Pete and Moscow. Although I haven't banged any Asian chicks here, the few I've talked to were very friendly. IMO there's no point in going to the far east just for these girls when you can find them in the main cities.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Quote: (05-13-2015 11:45 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

That's a shame. She has likely been assimilated into the collective by now.

I think Kyzyl (Tuva) would also be good as the majority of the population there is ethnically Tuvan if I'm not mistaken.

I have only lived in Sakhalin myself but I loved it and want to go back as soon as I can. I'm actually considering Russia (specifically Siberia) as a candidate country to immigrate to. The great thing about Sakhalin and Vladivostok is that, aside from the numerous local Russian-speaking Asian girls, Korea, China, and Japan are close and very easily accessible so either Vlad or Yuzhno would make a solid base if you were wanting to frequently visit Korea, Japan (esp. Hokkaido as there is a ferry during the warmer months from Korsakov to Wakkanai), and northern China as well as other cities in Siberia like Khabarovsk.

As for Moscow and St Pete, I have not been to those cities but I have heard that there are a lot of Central Asians there studying and working (many illegally as Central Asia is to Russia what Mexico and Central America are to the US). I don't know what percentage of that group is male and what percentage is female but it may be something worth looking into.

As with all of Russia, I would generally not recommend anywhere in Siberia for ONS, spinning plates, or anything short term. Russia is where you go to get a girlfriend or a wife, not easy bangs because it usually requires more effort and time to get girls in Russia than it would in Poland or China for example. Russia is also more expensive on average than countries like Poland and China (at least outside of high-end cities like Shenzhen) so it will cost you more to take girls out on dates all the time. That said, Russia seems to have an abundance of girls who are great girlfriend and wife material so, when you decide that is what you want, it is a solid option to consider.

This should go without saying but you will absolutely need Russian language skills in any Russian city outside of Moscow and St Pete. The good news is that nailing down the basics of Russian is not dreadfully hard.