rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever gotton frustrated when a number went no where ?

Guys when ever you meet a girl, an she seems pretty interested in you. Get her number an you never hear from her again, especially when it happens over an over again. Do you ever or did you ever get frustrated by it an how did you handle it ?

Quote: (05-13-2015 08:38 PM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

Guys when ever you meet a girl, an she seems pretty interested in you. Get her number an you never hear from her again, especially when it happens over an over again. Do you ever or did you ever get frustrated by it an how did you handle it ?

Big mistake some guys do is thinking that the job is done afer getting the number and then are very quick in moving on.
A number is worth nothing nowadays. I think is better to pull the number card earlier in the interaction, and still pushing forward and build some comfort for some while.

Big mistake some guys do is thinking that the job is done afer getting the number and then are very quick in moving on.
A number is worth nothing nowadays. I think is better to pull the number card earlier in the interaction, and still pushing forward and build some comfort for some while.

Ignore it, chalk it up to the game.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Yes. I've gotten VERY frustrated over it. You know what, though? It's just a number. She could've given it to you to be nice, because she was sort of interested, then lost interest, or for any other number of reasons. It's not a big deal at all. You only want a girl that is interested and continues to be interested in you. Attraction is a two-way street, don't pretend that getting a number is anything more than that.

There are far more frustrating things with women when you really start to get some experience, but the only frustration you allow is the frustration that will recur.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

That's the real value of a forum like this. You can know that it happens to lots of guys and that there's nothing wrong with you.

I used to get frustrated about it - but now I know that pretty much 80-95% of the time a number alone will lead no where. Unless there was some kind of escalation involved either through sex or even a kiss - it's just that - a number. And when you do see that person again, the interaction will be different. Whereas before you may have had the elements working in your favour, this time you'll both be in a different mindset. This is why SNL is pushed a lot on the forum- as it's become the only way to be memorable.

20 years ago getting her number was a big deal. 10 years ago getting her Facebook was a big deal. Today, getting a second bang is a big deal.

Happens all the time, you just need to get more numbers.

I equate a number with resumes: You can send and receive them by the ton, but it means nothing until you at least get an interview a.k.a., a date. And then the clown show commences, which guarantees nothing. That's where your experience, your skill set, kicks in (or doesn't).

The best bet to to escalate ASAFP, before "she" gets another 117 hit-ups, FB likes, Tinder swipes, etc., etc.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

She will fuck someone. Just work out why it wasn't you. She may have liked you 80%, but have her thoughts on another guy she met or knows who she likes 85%.

I never get frustrated at the number, since I consider the number just part of conversation. It's just 'maybe this goes somewhere, we'll see', very 'who knows?' attitude. It's the failures inches from the finish line that hurt.

Echoing, I'm now not letting myself consider anything accomplished, or analyzing until I get them in person after the initial interaction. If I number close a real attractive girl my instinct is to give myself a congratulatory cock stroke while imagining how cool I'm going to feel banging and showing her off to my friends... have a chip on my shoulder/ something to prove at this point. It basically takes me out of the game because I think the feeling of having something won suffices for a span, until it falls through (once in a while works out) and then it's a bit of a blow and challenges my state.

After meeting up with her for a second time, If I didn't make any progress I'll try to think about how I could have played better.

I have thoroughly banged one girl (30 y/o) on the first meet (ZDB, Zero Date Bang as coined by RVFer BlurredSevens) which was impossible to meet again and doesn't return calls or messages.

Another (20 y/o) I have brought to my place for a 2nd date, shared a bottle of wine, pizza and a hell of a make out session. Even got to suck her breasts but she wouldn't put out. Drove her back to her house. Impossible to meet her again, she doesn't return calls.

The list goes on, but the key is: screening is key. Screen for girls that really seem attracted or interested in you before taking the number. Else, the number will lead nowhere.

And, even if you fuck, there is still the possibility that she prefers a more "average" guy that does not have such a high sexual service demand. They may just want a chode to calm down their mothers who press them to get a BF.

Yep, story of my life last year.

As for "time-waster" girls who reschedule a lot, drop off a lot, and take a long time to respond... but are still responsive, I think it's better to take a robotic, unreactive, persistent "beta" type approach where you're constantly asking her out again and again so long as she still responds, rather than taking a Take It Or Leave It "alpha" stance and nexting her at the first sign of trouble. I don't think you can get away with the latter behaviour anymore, and the former is what the market demands.