rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inviting girls over/Hanging out when you DON'T feel like banging

Anyone do this?

Let's say you've been banging quite a bit lately. A few different girls maybe. Your dick and ejaculatory muscles could maybe use a night off.

Or, for whatever reason, you just don't care to have sex that night.

On a Friday, the hottest one in your rotation isn't available (who you always want to have sex with no matter what ) but that eager 7 is. Thing is, you just have nothing to do in the big city that night and legitimately just want company to chill out and watch a movie at the crib.

Or maybe you want to go to the local pub and throw darts, etc.

None of your male friends are available that night, but you know that one girl in your rotation will meet you out/come over.

You just don't really feel like sex that night. Do you still invite the girl to hangout so you have company/companionship that night?

Will not banging her hurt your chances of keeping her in the stable? To keep a girl attracted to you, is it necessary to always bang/try to bang a girl every time you ask her over or ask her out ....even if YOU just want a break that night? Maybe give your sperm count a chance to replenish itself....

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (05-12-2015 09:00 PM)robreke Wrote:  

You just don't really feel like sex that night. Do you still invite the girl to hangout so you have company/companionship that night?

Yes. I like having females around (just not all the time).

Now, you can't be doing a shitload of relationship-type stuff if you want to keep the girl as a plate AND keep her interested, but not having sex with her one night randomly isn't going to hurt you as long as you maintain frame.

In fact, denying a girl sex from the right frame can make her want you even more.

Things that I do that run contrary to what a lot of guys think is poor form:

1. Cook for girls when I want to have company with my dinner that I'm not dating.
2. Organize going out "dancing" with a group of girls (that I'm not dating).
3. Plan relaxing but non-sexual stuff with girls (I'm dating).
4. Take a girl I'm dating to a lecture.
5. Take a girl I'm dating to help me shopping.
6. Do active stuff with girls who I'm not dating (volleyball, etc...)
7. Talk at length with girls who I'm not dating (friend's gfs, employees at restaurants, etc...)

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Good question, I've thought about this topic before.

Typically I don't invite girls over to my place to hang out unless I'm interested in sex, but I certainly invite them to go out and do things with me (concerts, talking my dog to the park, run errands etc.) Granted this is with girls that I've had sex with at least a few times, and want to keep around for a while.

Also, if you just want company without sex, hit up girls on their period.

Sure, think of it as practice. Just don't make it a regular habit. Do what you want, it's better to not over think it. You are living your life and they can be a part of it, or not.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-12-2015 09:33 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  

Good question, I've thought about this topic before.

Typically I don't invite girls over to my place to hang out unless I'm interested in sex, but I certainly invite them to go out and do things with me (concerts, talking my dog to the park, run errands etc.) Granted this is with girls that I've had sex with at least a few times, and want to keep around for a while.

Also, if you just want company without sex, hit up girls on their period.

Also don't invite girls out for company you would not ever find bangable. If you take out very disparate girls for company and bangs you might find yourself caught in the orbit of a hamplant that "just wants to be one of the guys" and is psychotically convinced they are you "twu wuv".

Gays can hang out with fat girls because they can plea dick. Don't ever though take platonic female company that far outside your bangable range.

Quote: (05-12-2015 09:00 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Will not banging her hurt your chances of keeping her in the stable? To keep a girl attracted to you, is it necessary to always bang/try to bang a girl every time you ask her over or ask her out ....even if YOU just want a break that night?

I don't think so. If anything hanging out and just being together is likely to strengthen the connection between both of you. Also, she already know you're sexual guy who can pull the trigger and fuck well so nothing can take that away from you. So you just chilling with her just for fun itself might be quite a positive surprise.

Often times that carefree vibe naturally leads to sex anyway at the end [Image: amuse.gif]

"Often times that carefree vibe naturally leads to sex anyway at the end"

I agree with that. One thing to keep in mind though is a lot of girls will get put off by not sexualizing the encounter somewhat. I do not recommend behaving like you have zero sexual interest. The outing does not have to lead to sex but you should at the very least play a little grab ass in the car or at the venue. They may slap your hands away but they enjoy the attention and validation. Some even get wet and turned on from just a boob grab in a public place. If you fuck them afterward great. If you don't fuck them then they most likely go home and rub one out in the tub while they think of you what else they could have done to entice you into bed. Use their own fucked up mind against them guys.

Nope, I never do that with any plates, if she comes over we bang, they know the deal.

I might treat them to going out and doing stuff or going out to dinner, then banging.

With my main HB 8, it's the same, but occasionally we go out, drink and pass out.

The major difference is, I do enjoy being around her, we go on some trips together, and she loves me.

Sometimes she might be on the rag and I might not feel like earning more red wings.

Other than that, me and the main are constantly banging, but I maintain a sexualized frame.

If my boys aren't doing anything (which is rare) I'll stay home, watch a movie, go to the gym, or whatever I please.

I don't need to have women around nor other men, I don't mind being a nomad for a day, reminds me of Jariel's posts about fake friends/people.

Think about this, every time a girl comes over - you bang. Suddenly you invite her over, and you don't even give a shit about sex ?

Damn the hamster, full speed ahead ! She's going to start thinking things.

You might not say it but maybe she's thinking, why doesn't he want to fuck, is he falling for me, why did he invite me over then ?

Girls will have irrational thoughts.

Six scenarios

1) girl is a friend with no benefits - cool, easier to do if it's a group, you + 2

2) fwb - possible mixed signals, possibly she'll entice you

3) fb - bad move

4) fwb that wants to be your girlfriend. Mistake

5) girlfriend in fact - you're in denial about "fun" girl

6) declared gf - weirdest situation, possible issues with the relationship, real or perceived by her.

Takes a lot of psychology to pull off in the tough cases

WIA