rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Chinese Women Hate White Americans?

Living in NYC, I've been gaming a wide range of asian girls for some time, like chinese, korean, japanese, filipino, etc. Throughout this venture, I've notice that of all the girls I've come in contact with, chinese girls are the ones who have the bitchiest attitudes I've seen. They seem to come across as if they hate white americans.

Is this because they come from a culture where they're taught that america or americans should be looked down upon? If thats the case then why do they come to america to live here? I don't get it.

It's disconcerting when you approach them and they become distant which is highly disrespectful.

What have you guys done to turn this around in your favor while gaming them?

I don't think that it is a matter of culture since guys who travel to China, Japan or Asia in general can pull and get a lay, but I do remember reading a thread here once saying that an asian girl raised in the US can sometimes have a bitchy attitude which I have no clue why to be honest. I live in Japan now and when I walk down the street I either get eye contact with a smile and she looks away, eye contact and quickly looks away (sometimes with a frowning face), or basically nothing. The point is the girls you approach might have strict parents or some sort of cultural click and so the girl might be afraid to get slut shamed by her fellow click members. I wouldn't analyze it that deep and just brush it off like you would do with any approach that doesn't work out.

[Image: wtf.gif]

Unsure if serious or...

OP has 6 posts and drops 'why do all women I see of x entire race just straight up hate me'?

I don't know if you've heard of the 'white god' complex, but it's pretty real. Perhaps the Asian Americans (?) in New York are different but as I understand it from my friends up there they are pretty self-hating and much prefer to be with white guys. Otherwise the only thing I can think of is illegal immigrants who were smuggled in directly from Fujian province who barely speak English and are extremely poor...

Directing you Nonpareil's datasheet on a major Chinese city where he slays pussy like nobody's business in no small part because he's white.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38634.html

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Yes