rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old player fools 342 women, online and IRL

A 68-year old man has been charged with "rape by surprise", a few days ago... His "crime":

He created a false profile on a dating site and facebook, with pictures of a male model (whom he named "Anthony Laroche"), and attracted women to his apartment, "to play some 50 shades of Grey game", and then he proceeded by blindfolding them (as a sexual game, without violence), "before they could actually see him", and then having sex with them...

With this false profile, he had explicit chats with... 342 women!

For that, the man has been criminally charged, and will probably go to jail...[Image: icon_question.gif]

Below, his false-profile, and real-life photo:
[Image: 50-shades-68-year-old-main.jpg]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ex-5636762
A 68-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of fooling women into having sex with him in a darkened bedroom by posing as a young male model online.
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/faits-div...naire.html
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/...le-web.php

Incredible... Wonder what caliber of women he actually banged while they were blindfolded

Text game recognized.

indeed, he should write a text game book and probably one about bdsm as well

I don't know what the laws are in france, but unless the girls told him they didn't want sex, I don't see how they can cry rape after, they probably had a really good time, then regretted it afterwards when they realized they had been duped.

Jesus christ this guy KILLED it.

Of course if it was the other way around and some land whale fooled a bunch of guys she wouldn't be going to jail.

Quote: (05-08-2015 01:57 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I don't know what the laws are in france, but unless the girls told him they didn't want sex, I don't see how they can cry rape after, they probably had a really good time, then regretted it afterwards when they realized they had been duped.

There is a strange, rarely-used law in France, called rape-by-surprise, a law aimed at people who, for example, would finger a sleeping woman in a train, or anything strange and non-violent like that... So, the French DA is trying to use this law against this old player...

Problem is, I very much doubt that the women actually believed they were going to get sex with this very handsome male-model, who for some reason wouldn't show his face?? I think they knew what was going on...

Quote: (05-08-2015 02:10 PM)Ambact Wrote:  

There is a strange, rarely-used law in France, called rape-by-surprise, a law aimed at people who, for example, would finger a sleeping woman in a train, or anything strange and non-violent like that... So, the French DA is trying to use this law against this old player...

Problem is, I very much doubt that the women actually believed they were going to get sex with this very handsome male-model, who for some reason wouldn't show his face?? I think they knew what was going on...

I think the story's probably fake. Did they give the man's real name in the French articles?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (05-08-2015 02:27 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2015 02:10 PM)Ambact Wrote:  

I think the story's probably fake. Did they give the man's real name in the French articles?

The story is true, the name of this old player is Michel ***, and his story has just been featured on French news TV shows.

I guess this would be called tenderman online game.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's amazing how small the percentage of women are who filed lawsuits. Of course it's more of a con-job, but I would not think it jail-worthy. Any broad stupid enough to get fucked by a man she did not see at all is a willing participant. It is similar to a man who proposes marriage to a woman he only saw a online profile of.

I know it's part of their fantasy and the guy likely had solid Game to pull it all off, the women were also most likely past their prime in order to be blinded by a hot guy pursuing them like that - but still they are just fucking guilty yourself.

Even if it was my sister who fell for it I would not lift a finger to punish that guy - she is stupid enough to fuck a guy she never met blindfolded. She should count herself lucky to be alive after that and go her own way with more humility.

But of course the man will be behind bars while women can cuckold men for life, can throw them to prison via fake rape accusations and they an lie their teeth off just to marry a moneybag - princesses can do no wrong ever.

Online chats, big fucking deal. I'm more curious about his blindfold bangs, whatever the number.

Interviews with these guys is what the Manosphere/Pick Up Community should be doing.

WIA

Holy shit, text/blindfold/50 shades of unterwench game recognised!

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

More details on this clever old dude and his women: (from the serious, mainstream newspaper Leparisien.fr)

4 "abused" women have pressed charges, between 2009 and now.

According to the police who searched his house and computer, Michel was in contact with 342 women (143 of which living in the South of France) and got "intimate" nude pictures of 200 different women aged between 25 and 50 years...

original text, in French:
"Le commissariat de Nice, qui recueille le témoignage de Sylvie, s'aperçoit que deux plaintes similaires contre Michel ont été classées sans suite, en 2009 et 2013. Mais une troisième, déposée en juillet 2014, a cette fois prospéré. L'enquête confiée à la brigade criminelle est alors toujours en cours. Les limiers ont d'ailleurs perquisitionné le domicile de Michel quelques semaines plus tôt : ils y ont trouvé des carnets, des disques durs, des ordinateurs, tous remplis de numéros de téléphones et de photos explicites de conquêtes âgées de 25 à 50 ans environ. « Après recoupements, il est établi qu'il était en contact avec 342 femmes dans toute la France, dont 143 dans son département, et possédait des photos intimes de 200 femmes différentes, énumère un proche du dossier. Les enquêteurs cherchent désormais à déterminer si d'autres victimes figurent parmi elles"

Justr like with false rape accusations, it's the Anti-Slut Defence kicking in.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (05-08-2015 04:40 PM)Ambact Wrote:  

es enquêteurs cherchent désormais à déterminer si d'autres victimes figurent parmi elles"

They are considered as victims. Whereas no one forced them to do anything.

By this logic aren't furries all rapists given that underneath the suit is just a fat queer instead of being a real cartoon fox?

Interesting new details have emerged:
http://www.nicematin.com/derniere-minute...52554.html

Real first name of this old guy seems to be Gerard, not Michel... (You have to know that the media in France often change the name of the accused, to protect him and his security, or sometimes to hide his origins or religion).

The old guy is currently incarcerated, but, as is often the case, the media don't say in which jail he is being held (to protect him, once again).

The unsuspecting male model is an American.

The DA in this case is... a woman, who declares : "Consenting has not been given in an enlightened way... There has been cheating on the merchandise, and this is not a commercial felony but a crime"

in French: "Pour le procureur Corinne S., "le consentement n’a pas été donné de façon éclairée." Une véritable tromperie sur la marchandise qui constitue, aux yeux de la justice, non pas une infraction commerciale mais bien un crime. "

So now, we men will have to make sure that "Consenting has been given to us in an enlightened way" before engaging in sex!![Image: tard.gif]

This sounds like a case a little while back when someone in Australia was running exactly the same game.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-08-2015 05:28 PM)Ambact Wrote:  

The DA in this case is... a woman, who declares : "Consenting has not been given in an enlightened way... There has been cheating on the merchandise, and this is not a commercial felony but a crime"

I'm certain she'll apply this logic in the same way to women who wear make up... right?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

This idea of "surprise rape" is an outrage, and comes very close to making regret rape legally equivalent to the real thing.

We are supposed to believe that just because these sluts did not have an accurate idea of what the guy looked like, they did not really "consent". How is this different from "He seemed really sweet and like someone who was looking for a relationship so I let him fuck me; but he never texted me the next morning proving he was an asshole -- therefore, he misled me, so consent was obtained by deceit, so in fact I was raped"?

A civil suit for damages by an aggrieved online whore against this heroic codger would be understandable, and if a judge ruled that she needs to be paid 10 centimes for her troubles, I would consider that fair. But the idea that the state sees fit to charge him with a crime and put him in prison is despicable and yet another example of out of control misandrist Year Zero laws. This insanity should be called out for what it is and resisted at every step.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (05-08-2015 06:38 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2015 05:28 PM)Ambact Wrote:  

I'm certain she'll apply this logic in the same way to women who wear make up... right?

You're right: When we discover that some woman we've invited at our place, and had sex with, actually has bad skin under her makeup or look way older without her makeup, we should feel violated and press charges![Image: idea.gif]

Remembers me: it sometimes happened to me, in Latin America, that I brought (not old) women to my bedroom, and they disrobe, and then, I discover they're wearing a kind of body strapping to contain their fat[Image: confused.gif] (a gainant or shapewear), and once fully naked, they have a fat protruding belly... So, by this DA's logic, I should feel cheated on and violated, and call the police on them!

Quote: (05-08-2015 06:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

This sounds like a case a little while back when someone in Australia was running exactly the same game.

Yes, wasn't he Indian?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (05-08-2015 06:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Man Commits Sex Fraud by Lying About his Race [Image: lol.gif]

On that term, shouldn't SIF get sentenced when they describe themselves as BBW, Fluffy or Thick?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards