rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you get assigned to a lesbian manager, just commit hari-kari now

A younger guy asked me the other day about what his "career move" should be, now that he was assigned to an obviously lesbian boss.

My advice was blunt: "Quit"

She wants you to lose

Understand that lesbians aren't interested in right or wrong, good or bad. They want you, as a male, to lose. It really is that simple. The reason they adopted the lesbian lifestyle (not just "having sex with women" but actively identifying as lesbian) is because they hate men. No matter how much they bullshit and lie about it, lesbians have been hurt by men, are hostile to men, and want men to fail. That is the essence of their identity.

You cannot win

Lesbians are still women, which means, they can rationalize and hamsterize anything, to fit their "feelings". They will twist and manipulate any way possible, to justify doing things that fuck you over. They will act very sweet...again, remember these are women. Then they will drive home the knife with precision viciousness that will be marvelous to see (except, you will be the recipient).

Nobody will believe you

Like all women, lesbians will get a pass from their higher-up executives. If there is any conflict at all, nobody will believe you. You will be marked as the evil employee. Your name can and will be blacklisted quietly by whisper campaigns. You will find later jobs harder to get.

She will ultimately drive everybody else away too...and it won't matter

You won't be the only one. Every high-performing non-beta male will eventually quit in disgust or be assassinated by her in time. It's very likely she'll pull the whole company down, or destroy a product line, or whatever. You will see this happen over and again. But nobody will never hold her accountable. 20 years later, the investors she screwed will still be calling her and chatting, oblivious to the fact that she blew their money.

With a male Bad Boss you have 50/50 odds. With female Bad Boss you have zip

There are plenty of shitty bosses in the world. Anybody with a career must deal with them. But, with male bosses, you still have a chance to thrive or even win. If you survive or outwit a bad male boss, the top management will chuckle and quietly identify you as a potential for better roles. With a female or -- horrors -- a lesbian boss, you will not get anything, ever. You will be the bad employee, every time.

Of course people can quote exceptions to all this. Maybe there is that 1 in 20 lesbian boss who actually helps your career. But the odds are so slim. Why risk it?

Quote: (05-07-2015 02:09 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

A younger guy asked me the other day about what his "career move" should be, now that he was assigned to an obviously lesbian boss.

My advice was blunt: "Quit"...[snip]

[Image: clap2.gif]

+1 from me.

The blatant penis envy is what makes them insufferable.

I've turned down jobs because I knew I'd report direct to a dyke. A man reporting to a woman is so unnatural and they know it too so to relieve themselves of this cognitive dissonance they eliminate the men.

Add some gifs and memes and submit this to ROK, more likeminded men need to read this.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I think the OP is over generalising a bit too much. Lesbians don’t necessarily hate men, many of them are just more attracted to women.

I used to have lesbian boss a couple of years ago in London and she was fine. She was very feminine and I didn’t even know she was a rugmuncher until she mentioned her girlfriend.

I guess the OP’s post could be true for short haired man-hating dykes, but I’ve never had to deal with them. The biggest bitches I’ve ever worked with are flaming faggoty gay men.

The one warning I’ve been told about bosses from a number of people is “never work for middle aged male or female boss who is unmarried and/or has no kids. They have no personal life, and they won’t respect yours.”

Just as bad is an angry carousel whore who's sexing the owner. If he doesn't side with her, he not only loses a cum dumpster, but possibly his family and money too. She knows she's untouchable.

My best friend is dealing with that now. She runs the IT department (even though she's completely unqualified), he does all of the work, gets no credit and his life is hell until he finds another job.

I'll relate my story of working for a bull-dyke. I actually came out ahead, somewhat.

maybe 4 years ago I was hired as a second in command at a very upscale restaurant in L.A. Check average was probably about $150 per person.

Chef is a bull-dyke. I didn't care as I needed the job. I did well there and she treated me very well once she realized I was fairly proficient at what I do.

She treated everyone else terribly. We had an insanely high employee turnover, especially for such a small restaurant. There was another guy there, the 3rd in command, and we got along very well. He was also good at his job.

It became very apparent that she kept talented guys like us close to her to make her look good. Nothing inherently wrong with that; many chefs do so. But usually, a chef has some skills of their own. She could cook, the way talented cooks at home can cook, but she had no clue how to run a kitchen.

She was running the place into the ground financially. It partially wasn't her fault; the owners were in love with her and gave her a blank check essentially. There were other things wrong with the restaurant but I knew her spending and management were directly exacerbating their financial woes. The place was bleeding cash.

After 3-4 months of watching employees get screamed at, fired, of watching payroll checks bounce, of watching the entire operation slowly sink, I wrote a letter to the owners. It said something to the effect of:

"I wish you the best. I can't work under someone like this, so consider this my notice. However, as the son of a business owner, I feel it's my duty to inform you of what is going on behind the scenes..." etc etc. I told them everything.

Apparently there were already 50 such letters from past employees. I'm not sure if mine was the straw that broke the camel's back, or if there was a certain way I worded it, but over the course of a couple weeks, they fired her and put me in her spot.

Things went well, they brought on a restaurant consultant, we cut costs, we were playing catch up, but the restaurant eventually closed. They were in too deep. Millions were lost on this place. I wouldn't put the blame squarely on her (there were other management issues) but she was certainly a large piece of the pie.

What was interesting is watching how much support she got before my letter. She was very charismatic to certain people; I never understood it and the last thing I would call her is charismatic but there it was. I would watch her interact with people and it's almost like she held some sort of power over them. I suppose you'd call her an alpha personality, so I give her props for that.

I should reiterate that she was never anything less than supportive of me, which I realized later she was actually dependent on me, never guessing in a million years that I would "turn" on her. In truth I had no personal grievances. Even though writing that letter might be seen as throwing her under the bus, my first and foremost allegiance in any operation is to the business itself. If the business doesn't succeed, then I don't get paid.

She kept key people very close to her and made sure they were given preferential treatment, and everyone else got complete and utter wrath.

Interesting lessons learned.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Who cares if she's a lesbian? Don't work for a female boss, period.

Quote: (05-07-2015 02:57 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

cosigned

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I wish I could like this 100 times. The last time I worked on a temporary project it was with a woman and it drove me to insure I never had to deal with that shit again. Work sucks as it is, I do it because I must, people I work with I have no desire to socialize with I just want to work get paid and go the fuck home. Women do not understand this , they act like work is a social event and make it unbearable. And the endless fucking meetings, they have meetings about meetings to discuss the last meeting and plan to meet again. I swear it is torture working with women.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Even most girls will admit they hate working for female bosses.

Meh, all of my bosses have been pretty good. The few bad ones were guys and one lesbian (in a BS libtard role nonetheless). Don't work in any college department that talks about student engagement.

Though, I know a lot of nurses and the complaints are all the same. Women suck and they'd rather have male nurses in management.

Quote: (05-07-2015 03:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I wish I could like this 100 times. The last time I worked on a temporary project it was with a woman and it drove me to insure I never had to deal with that shit again. Work sucks as it is, I do it because I must, people I work with I have no desire to socialize with I just want to work get paid and go the fuck home. Women do not understand this , they act like work is a social event and make it unbearable. And the endless fucking meetings, they have meetings about meetings to discuss the last meeting and plan to meet again. I swear it is torture working with women.

Yes. Also keep in mind, they can and will blacklist you.

If you are a college student, they can falsely accuse you of rape, you will be expelled AND will not be able to attend other colleges in the "System". You are fucked for life.

If you are an employee of a woman boss, she can make your great performance look like the shittiest job in the world, and tell every single other person in your industry. You have zero rights.

It's not worth the risk of seeing your career fucked over. It can happen so easily and you're the guy who is depressed, fat, and unemployed. I was there once, I remember quite well.

Just quietly quit and find a male boss.

A bit too pessimistic no? [Image: dodgy.gif][Image: dodgy.gif]

Agreed generally but a wait and see a few days would be optimal. I know a few lesbians that are prominent in the art scene and I can say they've been nothing but friendly towards me and helped me pick up girls occasionally. Don't ruin an otherwise sweet gig if you can avoid it. Also if she isn't a bull dyke odds are you might be fine.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I get it. Don't work for women, gay men, straight older men without families. Don't work for fob Indians, Chinese, etc.

The question is who are you going to work for? Even if you choose the straightest red pill boss, they usually move around a lot. A few months from now you could be working for an asshole.

Financial independence is the only answer.

Quote: (05-07-2015 05:32 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I get it. Don't work for women, gay men, straight older men without families. Don't work for fob Indians, Chinese, etc.

The question is who are you going to work for? Even if you choose the straightest red pill boss, they usually move around a lot. A few months from now you could be working for an asshole.

Or, get a job in the trades.
Certain skilled labor fields are still like 90% or more male.

Having a boss period can be a headache.

Lesbians are women so treat accordingly.

My boss is a woman, I tend to get hired by them more than men. I play her like a piano.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Well financial independence is great. But that's not always reality.

So for a young guy working on his career, I would not say "Don't work for women, gay men, straight older men" etc etc.

As I said, you have decent odds of winning with male bosses, gay males too. You also have decent odds of winning with older straight female bosses (they like young men!).

My advice however, is, don't work for dykes. They aren't worth the risk, and they will be almost find a way to stab you in the back just when you think you're winning.

Sure you might be one of the exceptions, but the odds are very bad. Part of being redpill ls learning how to play the odds in a world that his increasingly hostile to young men.

That's my view. Your results may vary...

Why?

Quote: (05-07-2015 07:38 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Why?

-They have to work harder to climb the corporate ladder and expect their subordinates to work just as hard or even harder.
-Some of them (not all) treat their subordinates without respect, like servants, third world style.
-With all the difficulties they face getting permanent residency and citizenship, some of them envy or even secretly hate people who don't have these problems.

I prefer bosses who have an abundance mentality. Generally, people who grew up in rich countries and come from middle class or wealthy families are more likely to have an abundance mentality. It doesn't mean there are no assholes among them, but they are more likely to live and let live.

To avoid being accused of race trolling, I should mention that I don't just pick on Indians and Chinese, but about 9 out of 10 immigrants in the corporate white collar environment come from these two countries.

Honestly, I have had only good experiences with lesbians. Maybe I'm naive or I've just run into really chill rug-munchers but, frankly, they've never been hostile to me. I also bear them no hostility.

Speaking from direct experience, my boss at my first salaried job was a short-haired pants-wearing lesbian's lesbian--but she was cool as hell. She mentored me, helped me move up in my career, and we remain friends some fifteen years later. I'm not denying there are man-hating dykes out there, but the ones I've had direct contact with have been good people.

I also surmise there are two types of lesbians: those who are born to it, and those who elect to live the gay lifestyle for whatever reason. "Born dykes" are usually decent human beings, while those who adopt it tend to be fucked-up folks with internalized rage.

I also think OP is over-generalizing. I had a lesbian boss 4-5 years back and she treated me fine, even promoted me twice. My experience with female bosses, lesbians or not, are that they're pretty easily manipulated if you have even the slightest bit of game.

Plus since females prey on each other if she has other females as reports she'll usually treat them worse than the guys. That's been the case in my experience.

Quote: (05-07-2015 09:03 PM)Neo Wrote:  

I also think OP is over-generalizing. I had a lesbian boss 4-5 years back and she treated me fine, even promoted me twice. My experience with female bosses, lesbians or not, are that they're pretty easily manipulated if you have even the slightest bit of game.

Plus since females prey on each other if she has other females as reports she'll usually treat them worse than the guys. That's been the case in my experience.

Women love to fuck each other over. I will agree with the op in that some women are man haters. You have to know as soon as possible. A tell tale sign is a woman who is loud in situations where it is unnecessary. Loud bitch equals crazy bitch!
Worst bosses ever are Indian. Best boss is one who loves to fuck women! Bosses that bend over their secretaries are the kind I can trust.

A friend of mine had an incompetent bull dyke for a boss. To even make the situation worse, he shared an office with it. It was always trying to poke and prod to get info about my friend's private life. He felt uncomfortable but wouldn't dare complain. He showed me it's pic on LinkedIn...Dear God, something went very wrong when that life form was made.

There was a woman (normal, married to a man) in the group who had a baby and came back to work right after my friend started. The dyke had the woman demoted while she was out on maternity leave and had her doing whatever shit work there was when she got back.

I finally told him to "GTFO ASAP" when he told me that it thought it was part of a "discriminated against race". Queers were a race now?

He lasted less than four months there. He made up a story that he had to take care of a sick parent and used that to quit with short notice. I told him to not even bother listing that place on his resume.

Since then, the dyke got a big promotion. I wonder why...

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Good grief, the flat out paranoia here of female bosses is unworthy of this forum.

Yes, as always, if you have a crazy person, (male or female) as a boss, your life will be miserable.

Yes, if you have a man hater (feminist, lesbian, white knight, whatever) as a boss, of course GTFO!

In this day and age, in many industries, one cannot get out of the fact that at some point you will have a female boss.

What is the answer?

Game! Some positive energy, charisma, a light touch of playfulness and charm can go a long fucking way with a boss, MALE or female.

Quote: (05-07-2015 10:30 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

In this day and age, in many industries, one cannot get out of the fact that at some point you will have a female boss.
The fact you chose to ensnare yourself into a field where you'll likely be beholden to a female boss doesn't negate the fact that it's generally great advice for men these days to look for jobs with predominantly (or better yet, totally) male workplaces.

Sorry you pulled the wrong straw dude. Truth is the truth, though.