rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning Sign Language to bang deaf chicks

Have any of you considered learning sign language to help communicate with deaf girls? I'm planning to take up lessons soon and I wanted the forum's opinion.

Being adept at sign language would be equally beneficial as learning any other kind of foreign vernacular in one's game pursuits.

Learning anything to bang woman alone especially something as niche as sign language is not conducive to your time. Learning a foreign language is as you can do a lot more than meet more women. I wouldn't recommend it period.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Might be an "in" to Gallaudet students, but it's probably not strictly necessary. Unless you have some other motivation to learn the language, it might be kind of try-hard to go through the considerable effort required, when you could game deaf women easily enough without it.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I'm deaf and know sign language, and I've gamed chicks ar Gallaudet.

And I would not recommend investing your time in this route. Why?

1. You think Anglosphere chicks are bad? Deaf community chicks are about 5x worse. Fatties think they are 9s, and the male thirst is just off the charts.

2. They turn their nose up against hearing people and are closed minded towards people who aren't fluent in sign language. They have a very strong us vs. them mentality.

3. If you must do this, go for the interpreting students. They are hot.

4. If you must get a deaf flag, be selective who you do it with, and it will take time to find deaf girls who are open to dating hearing guys like you.

I really gotta run, so more on this later if you want.

[Image: lol.gif]

You went into possible troll category OP but I'm willing to give you a benefit of the doubt before I release the purple man. You may just be one of many newbies that wants to "learn" game first and THEN practice it.

Please explain why you would want to waste your time with this. And also, how is your game with chicks that can talk and hear?

Game is more than just learning a certain language or vernacular. And sign language only opens up a few doors if any as already mentioned.

You want to maximize your opportunities and that for you is going to be cold approaching as much as possible and not worrying about the technicalities so much. Concurrently, maybe learn other techniques such as dancing, language, dressing well, fitness etc. I put all of these above sign language.

Quote: (05-05-2015 06:53 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

1. You think Anglosphere chicks are bad? Deaf community chicks are about 5x worse. Fatties think they are 9s, and the male thirst is just off the charts.

2. They turn their nose up against hearing people and are closed minded towards people who aren't fluent in sign language. They have a very strong us vs. them mentality.

4. If you must get a deaf flag, be selective who you do it with, and it will take time to find deaf girls who are open to dating hearing guys like you.

Interesting - I would think girls with such an overt disability would be more on the desperate side, as their pool of options for desirable men would be incredibly small.

Spend this time on activities with a higher ROI like preparing healthy meals, lifting weights, and studying regular languages...

What makes you think a deaf girl would rather have a slow and limited conversation with you while you learn than a conversation with a deaf guy who has more in common with her and speaks sign language fluently?

Plus I heard deaf people make the worst sex noises [Image: biggrin.gif]

Agree this question is so pathetic it borders on trolling.

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:57 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Spend this time on activities with a higher ROI like preparing healthy meals, lifting weights, and studying regular languages...

What makes you think a deaf girl would rather have a slow and limited conversation with you while you learn than a conversation with a deaf guy who has more in common with her and speaks sign language fluently?

This would be a great post in and of itself.

WIA

I have met quite a few extremely hot deaf chicks. I agree with Clean Slate, that the deaf subculture is extremely insular at times downright combative towards hearing un-impaireds like ourselves. Just remember 90% of game (and communication period) is non-verbal. I picked up two hot deaf chicks last week at Eeyore's birthday party at Pease Park. Only thing is once they start moaning in bed they start sounding like retards. Can be a boner killer if your not into such things. Austin has a huge deaf school so lots of deaf women move here.

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:56 AM)Island Souljah Wrote:  

I have met quite a few extremely hot deaf chicks. I agree with Clean Slate, that the deaf subculture is extremely insular at times downright combative towards hearing un-impaireds like ourselves. Just remember 90% of game (and communication period) is non-verbal. I picked up two hot deaf chicks last week at Eeyore's birthday party at Pease Park. Only thing is once they start moaning in bed they start sounding like retards. Can be a boner killer if your not into such things. Austin has a huge deaf school so lots of deaf women move here.

I'm dying at that one. Now, if you think they sound like retards...imagine what your apartment neighbors might think is going on. They probably think you are some sort of retard predator.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Just stick your cock in her ear. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

I framed my original post incorrectly. I don't intend to learn it for the sole purpose of gaming deaf chicks.

My university has a Model UN-like program which sends students abroad for conferences and social work. The program also needs interpreters for various languages, sign being one of them. Interpreter positions for most other languages are taken and the University will only let those on the program who can practically contribute, hence I considered learning it.
I will only go forth with it if I know my ROI will be worth spending time learning it, it is pretty vast.

Alexander Graham Bell Convention.
You're welcome. Game away.

Quote: (05-05-2015 09:03 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:56 AM)Island Souljah Wrote:  

I'm dying at that one. Now, if you think they sound like retards...imagine what your apartment neighbors might think is going on. They probably think you are some sort of retard predator.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

This thread is comedy gold.

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:54 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Interesting - I would think girls with such an overt disability would be more on the desperate side, as their pool of options for desirable men would be incredibly small.

I have a female acquaintance who is deaf, thin and maybe a 5 lookswise. She doesn't work AFAIK. From what I gather about her situation she has at least two or three if not more dudes on regular rotation from the deaf community. So no, not much of a problem there I don't think. If they are likely to stay within the community as someone mentioned above it may be just a microcosm of how things are in the world at large - women having no issues, a few top guys getting lays, and a lot of guys shut out.

I agree with the consensus in this thread; becoming fluent in sign language as a hearing person is pointless unless you have close friends or family who are deaf, who also know it, and that you want to communicate better with, or you want to get a job as an interpreter. Even then I'd question the ROI for the time you'd need to invest.

Some deaf and hearing impaired people are also quite skilled at reading lips as well.

Pick up a bit of sign language for fun if you must, but focus on learning Spanish, French or German, or something. If you have a talent for languages, are brave, and can become fluent in something more exotic like Russian or Arabic, it's likely that you could earn more as a translator or analyst than you ever could as an interpreter.

I completed two years of sign language in high school. Now, passing means I could communicate a little bit, but far from fluent.

The problem was that after those years, I never run into anyone to use (and practice) with, let alone chicks I want to bang. So, my ASL has only deteriorated, and now is really at the point where I can only say" I am not deaf but I understand a little ASL so I can try to help." and then we usually end up fingerspelling.

Meanwhile, Spanish and Russian are two languages I can communicate better in (and Spanish much more than Russian) because living in Miami gives me plenty of opportunity to a) hear and familiarize myself with the language and b) practice with native speakers - both on a daily basis. So I have picked up more of those two verbal languages, casually, plus the hottest girls I find here speak one of those two languages.

If you are staying somewhere where you'll be able to continuiously practice ASL it could be worth it, especially if you get to interpreter level.

Good luck!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

What a great way to start the morning.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

You learn something new everyday.

Quote: (05-05-2015 08:00 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2015 07:57 AM)bacan Wrote:  

This would be a great post in and of itself.

WIA

I am guessing it sounds sort of like this (fast forward to 1:35)

The international language of love for the hearing impaired.

[Image: attachment.jpg26150]   

As I always give next level advice, this thread will be no different. Just know what you're getting into before banging a deaf girl. (NSFW)

I took up sign language a few years back.

Think western women are entitled? Try deaf girls. They have been playing the victim card their whole lives.

Plus, are you so desperate that you are willing to learn a whole new language just to "bang girls"? If you cant bang girls in your language, guess what? thats not changing in another language.

Game is language independent.

I'm not deaf but the above has been my experience and has been reinforced by others who've had more experience with the deaf than I have.

Sad, but makes sense.

Now, for some humor:

AneroidOcean, why do you love chasing deaf girls?

Because they never hear me cumming.

[Image: banana.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Kinda like:

This is an interesting insight. I've been talking to a girl with cerebral palsy for the last 2 weeks, she's very cute and pleasant, not at all bitchy, seems submissive and feminine. On the other hand she says there are a few bitchy entitled ones but they're the minority.

I'll update later with how she is in person after we meet.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.