rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip:

1) If girls go somewhere, follow. Eventually, you might get an opportunity to be alone with her. I joined in with three girls who were driving to another bar and I got extremely lucky that by the end of the night, two of them just disappeared into other cars.

2) Social circle in the bars here. There are sit down tables. I started chatting with a group of guys outside, and eventually said - I’m here alone, I can’t go to any bars where there are tables, and they invited me with them. (You can go in alone, sit at the bar, then approach, but it’s easier to approach after you’ve been hanging out with a group. The girls will ask you regardless, where are your friends?)

3) Approach guys and hang out, but don’t get drawn in. Don’t be afraid to say, “nice hanging out with you, I’m going to go find some girls to talk to.”

4) Run at least one neg on her, my most common used was “Tienes ojos muy bellas pero hijole, parpadeas mucho.” “You have very beautiful eyes, but wow, you blink a lot.” (from Mystery)

5) Guys were cool, but they just wanted to drink and smoke cigarettes. I didn’t really want to do the same, but I had a good time hanging out with them.

6) Be very explicit before you go on this trip - you need to bring value. Maybe you’ve got an interesting hobby. Or you’re really good at executing a specific routine. What are you going to say that’s interesting? What are you going to offer?

7) Listen to your instincts - one night, mine was don’t shower (lol) because I know I spend too much time after a shower trying to get myself ready. And it was about 7 pm that night at that time and I said it’s more important to use that time instead to hit the streets.

8) W. Anton’s “The Manual” says eyes are the sexiest part of you, you just don’t know it. Be really strong in your gaze - even if it makes her uncomfortable she will be drawn back into your eyes. While you speak, hold eye contact. The book has lots of vague suggestions, but this is one of the more specific takeaways.

9) Isolation, if only for a bit, gets her comfortable to being along with you. Take her outside to talk for a minute or two “Hay demasiado ruido aqui, vamanos afuera por un minuto” Just to get alone with her so she’s away from her friends.

10) Don’t be afraid to turn around and approach, even if you think it might be too late. Just turn around and approach.

11) Run, don’t walk, when you see a pretty girl on the street you want to talk to - she isn’t going to change where she is going in order to talk to you.

12) “Adivina!” - Guess. Use this with age. After she guessed my age, I joked with one girl “I can’t guess your age, there’s never a right answer when guessing a woman’s age.” Then I hedged it by going on the younger side, and guessed 19. Turns out I was right on.

13) Bang mission is full of highs and lows. Full of them.

14) A guy from NYC is very exciting to a 19-yr old Mexican girl who has never visited the USA.

15) Be firm in saying “no” if people offer you drinks. The guys I was with wanted to just drink and smoke, they kept offering me shots. I had one, but refused the rest. I needed to be mentally sharp.

16) Joke with her if she offers you her drink - “you’re trying to get me drunk, so you can take advantage of me.” I pulled myself towards her to indicate what taking advantage looks like because I didn’t know that word in Spanish.

17) Speaking a foreign language encourages you to make more hand and body gestures to explain your words. And it encourages you to use more emotion in your face to depict what you’re saying. Bring these lessons back when you speak English.

18) Speaking slow, almost like a retard, is super helpful, because it builds suspense for her as for what you’re going to say next. When you speak slow the girl will focus on you and because it is not your native language, she will not hold it against you either!

Imagine approaching on the street and blurting out: “I think you’re really pretty.” How will she react? Instead, be slower and more deliberate in what you say. “Excuse me…I saw you walking…and I wanted to tell you…that in the last five minutes…you are the prettiest girl…that I’ve seen.” In Spanish, “Perdon, Te vi caminando, y queria decirte que en los ultimos cincos minutes, eres la mas bella chica, que he visto.”

19) Roosh is right - every night is do or die. And most nights you will go home empty handed and let that failure mean you will try even more aggressively the following night. By Sunday, one day before I left the city, I was straight up texting girls “you should come to my hotel tonight” (it didn’t work, but I’d never been that bold in the U.S.).

20) I had more success hooking up with girls on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday than I did on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is dead in Mexico, everyone is with their family, you might as well cross it off your list for trying to get a bang. I could come up with a bunch of reasons why the middle of the week was easier, and maybe the real answer is luck, but every single day is an opportunity keep trying.

21) I left Monday afternoon and maybe I should have stayed until early morning Tuesday, with the hope I could get one of the girls I met in the preceding five days to come to my hotel room Monday night. But I was also exhausted after so many consecutive nights of partying until 3 or 4 AM, so maybe it’s good I left Monday. If you have to leave Sunday, leave Sunday, and if you can stay until Tuesday, stay until Tuesday morning.

22) Read bang argentina and bang Colombia. Combine both.

23) Make Spanish flash cards for game related phrases and conversation. I made about 60 flash cards. These had interesting questions to ask them, as well as responses I might give to their obvious questions like “where are you from?” You will inevitably be asked similar questions over and over again. I practiced these one day before I left (I ran out of time to practice more), on the airplane, and in the hotel room when I arrived.

Everything from “Yo estaba en mi camino a comprar una bebida. Quieres acompanarme? Solo por diez minutos mas o menos.” “I’m on my walk to buy a drink. Do you want to come with me. Only for ten minutes approximately.”

to “Bastante bien. Creo que las chicas que viven aqui son muy extranas y frias.” Good enough…the women that live here are very weird and cold.

to “Soy de la ciudad de Nueva York. Hay modelas, actrices, bailarines, artistas - muchas mujeres hermosas. No es como aqui.” I’m from New York City. There are models, actresses, bailerinas, artists - many beautiful women. Not like here.

to “What is the difference between the people who live in City A and City B?” and I used the nicknames for the people in these cities - chilangos y tapatios. Much like a visitor to the U.S. might be curious to know “What’s the difference between people from LA and people from NYC?”

24) Read Roosh’s post on 5 days for a flag mission. The highs and lows.

25) Keep a diary so you can hold yourself accountable and assess your approaches. This is so that the following day, you can make minor adjustments to your game. At night write down takeaways, things you should have done differently, specific things you could try next time. And In the morning, write down three things to answer “What would make today great?”

When you’re only focused on meeting women, and have no other obligations or responsibilities in the world, it’s amazing what you can accomplish.

You must prepare, you must know what to say, you must know how to build attraction when she gives you signs of interest, you must keep pushing the interaction as far as you can. Take the game seriously.

Many of these lessons were jotted down in a notebook at 2 am after getting the bang, my third night in Mexico. It’s a tough a flag mission. It will leave you mentally and physically exhausted. To come in with a stated intention and to finally get it, when I least expected it, was thrilling.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Where in Mexico were you?

Not sure how the "I'm from NYC.....models, actresses, artists" line would go. Seems a bit belittling.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Hey whats up I just spent about 8 days in DF, why do you think it was hard for you to flag? Did you pipeline/ Where exactly in Mexico where you?

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Good tips there op...

Mexico is a hell of a place. It's overlooked on this forum for some reason...Maybe too close to home?

I'm not as game-oriented as some guys here, but I don't think Mexico is a place where those kind of antics are needed.

Imo, there are 3 rules in Mex.

1. Speak Spanish

2. Be Physical

3. Look like Johnny Bravo.

It's one of the easiest place I've been to get bangs, easier than Thailand imho.

Quote: (05-03-2015 10:19 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

16) Joke with her if she offers you her drink - “you’re trying to get me drunk, so you can take advantage of me.” I pulled myself towards her to indicate what taking advantage looks like because I didn’t know that word in Spanish.

Great post. I think the way to say this is, "Tu quieres hacer me borracho para que te puedas aprovechar." or something like that.

Quote: (05-03-2015 11:10 PM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  

Good tips there op...

Mexico is a hell of a place. It's overlooked on this forum for some reason...Maybe too close to home?

Overlooked? People can't stop talking about it in the last year.

Good tips there op...

I'm not as game-oriented as some guys here, but I don't think Mexico is a place where those kind of antics are needed.

1. Speak Spanish

2. Be Physical

It's one of the easiest place I've been to get bangs, easier than Thailand imho.

you say look like johnny bravo in what sense?

being jacked or being blonde

Quote: (05-04-2015 12:17 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Good tips there op...

1. Speak Spanish

2. Be Physical

you say look like johnny bravo in what sense?

being jacked or being blonde

Preferably both.

Mexican dudes are dark and scrawny. The chicks down there seem to have a semi-fetish for muscular euro-looking guys. I guess "opposites attract" and all that jazz..

Good tips there op...

1. Speak Spanish

2. Be Physical

I'm going to 100% disagree with this in regards to Guadalajara, Mexico. You will have to put in some work here, and you will need to somewhat play the numbers game.

I can't speak to other parts of mexico, (DF, Monterrey, etc.) which I've heard are more liberal and significantly easier.

Everywhere on the planet, it's "be white and blonde".

I'm not going to say that doesn't help guys who are, but darker guys, especially Black guys will do VERY well in Mexico, Mexico isn't Peru, but Black dudes can pull Mexican dimes, so the Peruvian pennies and nickels worshipping the opposite are no loss.

Quote: (05-03-2015 10:48 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Where in Mexico were you?

Not sure how the "I'm from NYC.....models, actresses, artists" line would go. Seems a bit belittling.

Yeah, I didn't agree with that line at all nor the one about negging.

Mexicans are humble and proud people who have their own history and culture to be proud of, puffing your chest out about being from NYC just comes across as douchebaggery, and that's coming from someone who's from the city.

Latin Americans didn't grow up on a steady diet of Seinfeld and Simpsons, most of the sarcasm and negging that you get from American sense of humor will get lost in translation at best, and at worst, come across the wrong way.

Here's the best tip I can give about Mexico, just show up and be what you know a man is supposed to be.

Mexican women give you the opportunity to be a man. You don't have to fear being put in a "beta" or "provider" box just because you're actually nice to the girl, or you actually treat her out to a night on the town, or whatever.

Whatever game you run on snarky American sixes, do the opposite in Mexico, and enjoy yourself.

I didn't run any game whatsoever while I was there, and I was treated like an absolute God, and I didn't have to dye my hair or avoid the sun for six weeks prior to the trip.

Nice. I was just talking with some of the guys here in Lima about Mexico last night.

Quote:Quote:

Bang mission is full of highs and lows. Full of them.

You got that right...

Quote:Quote:

22) Read bang argentina and bang Colombia. Combine both.

Can you elaborate on this? In what ways is Mexico similar to/different from these countries?

Also- what city where you in?

I'd love to explore Mexico some more. Only spent a week there (Playa del Carmen area) and I didn't want to leave- and this was before I started getting into game. Glad to see this country is getting more recognition on the forum.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

I agree with Jariel, not to mention....Mexico City has plenty of musicians, artists, and models as it's the most populous city in Latin American.

Hah, I've tried sarcasm with Mexican girls but it goes over their head. The only ones who get it are the "undesirable" ones who've spent enough time in the west. Trying to run snarky or sarcastic comments will put one's self in the "weirdo" category by the girls.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

[quote='Chick Magnet' pid='1013353' dateline='1430712635']
Good tips there op...

[/quote
How many times do I have to repeat it to you guys....Mexico, in general, is not an easy place for women.
If you do well in Mexico, as a confident white guy then this is how much easier it would be for you, with the same quality in other countries
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
5. Brazil.....the same depending on your portuguese
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
8 Argentina...dont go there
9. El Salvador 3x

Quote: (05-04-2015 02:10 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

[quote] (05-04-2015 10:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

(05-04-2015, 04:10 AM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  Good tips there op...

[/quote
How many times do I have to repeat it to you guys....Mexico, in general, is not an easy place for women.
If you do well in Mexico, as a confident white guy then this is how much easier it would be for you, with the same quality in other countries
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
9. El Salvador 3x

This is really accurate in my experience and I would add that Costa Rica is at least 3x easier. Also this "negging" stuff, whatever the hell it even is, making sexual comments, or sending sexual texts have no place in Mexico or anywhere else in Latin America. I'll go one step further and I think this confirms what choch is saying. Let's say right now I go and hand out my number 100 girls from each Latin American country and to 100 white girls from the United States. I don't ask for one number and don't engage in deep conversation with any of them. I guarantee you that the Dominicans, Peruvians, and Central Americans would be blowing up my phone. Many of the Colombians would call me, but many also wouldn't. Few Mexicans would call me, but most wouldn't. Few, if any, of the white American girls would call me. I realize that this isn't an exact science, but I believe it is a pretty good indicator.

I agree with not using that "neg" nonsense in Mexico. I wouldn't recommend it, even if you were fluent in the language. If you aren't, you don't have the understanding to judge the effect you are having and if it is too strong and insulting. Keep things simple. Bring an electronic translator and learn some Spanish and you can have fun talking with her about simple things. You never run out of things to talk about and the conversation is slow, which is good for seduction. The thing that turns me off most about American women is when they say they are sarcastic as if this is a point of pride. You don't want a woman who appreciates sarcasm.

Rico... Sauve....

Ehh. I have been contemplating Mexico after my stint to SEA. I don't really feel like learning Spanish. How much of it do you really need over there?

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Good tips.

Mexico seems like an underrated place with great weather, people, food, culture, and beautiful/traditional women. Not to mention it's damn cheap. I think the danger thing is completely whacked out of proportion by the US media.

I only went once, but the girls stared me up and down since I stood out like a sore thumb.

Definitely will return in the future.

[/quote
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
9. El Salvador 3x

Would this apply also for Latino guys?

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:50 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

[/quote
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
9. El Salvador 3x

Would it apply to light skinned latino guys or dark skinned latino guys?

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:07 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Ehh. I have been contemplating Mexico after my stint to SEA. I don't really feel like learning Spanish. How much of it do you really need over there?

It seemed that very few Mexicans spoke conversational English in my experience unless they are working in tourism.

I'm with Jariel here and my experiences in Mexico mirrors his as well. Sometimes I find it weird myself that many guys struggle in Mexico when all you really have to do is the exact opposite you do in the states in terms of game.

I'm not treated as a God like Jariel given I'm Mexican myself, but its not that hard for me to pull a 7 or an 8 I would say intermediate level. 5's and 6's are like shooting fish in a barrel. Its way easier for me to pull a Mexicana than an American girl. I have no clue why.

I found direct game to work very well too. Its not too popular in the forum but it works like a charm in Mexico because most girls I found were shy at my approaches, especially outside the bigger cities. Many would giggle, blush and give me that stare (Mexico guys know what I'm talking about with the "stare") when I would tell them they were pretty.

In Mexico, all you pretty much have to do is approach and the women will come. And this goes for guys of any race.

Maybe I just haven't been to more places. If Mexico is that hard as many of you describe, then I'm excited for my game potential in the rest of Latin America, and this is coming from a Latin guy with black hair and brown eyes.

Be careful if headed to Jalisco, sounds like shit is getting crazy there. A cartel just shot down an army helicopter. Last time I was there, Jalisco was calm.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ma...helicopter

México was unreal in my experience. Lean against the bar get hammered and leads either brush up against you, flick their hair on you or eye fuck the shit out of you. If those other countries are that much easier I can't wait to get travelling again.

In Canada as a white guy it's about five times harder in oil country.

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:51 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2015 10:50 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

[/quote
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
9. El Salvador 3x

Would it apply to light skinned latino guys or dark skinned latino guys?

Funny Guy Rustler, but I think most people would want you to agree or disagree with any of my points being made, so it can help them decide where to go, with real data.