rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls you regret not approaching ?

Just something random, are there any girls in your early stages of game. That you just couldn't come to terms about approaching her ?

Sure, but I quickly forgot them when I started approaching others. don't worry about it, dawg. Just get yourself to approach more and you'll quickly forget these ones

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

" The only wrong Approach is the one that you didn't make "

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I'm sure there are hundreds of girls I regret not approaching but I can't remember what any of them look like.

Failing to approach a girl makes me nauseous. I literally get a sick feeling in my stomach.

When this happens, I find 10 girls who look similar to the girl I failed to approach. I approach them.

This is the only thing that takes the sick feeling away.

"The pain of regret is far worse than the pain of rejection"

Giovonny you just drop knowledge and wisdom everywhere you go.
If we went out to eat I would supersize your fries and not expect anything in return.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

a couple of weeks ago I passed a 10 and felt an urge to approach. Since I was accompanied by family, I succumbed to approach anxiety. Still regret it, I could have asked something, no matter what, there is always a way o approach in any situation, no matter how difficult.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I actually love that feeling. I have it every single day. It lets you know you're alive and aware. If you are not looking for them, and don't literally turn around and walk in the other direction for them, you're downright dead.

Quote: (05-02-2015 12:13 PM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

Just something random, are there any girls in your early stages of game. That you just couldn't come to terms about approaching her ?
More like at that stage of my life i had absolutely no shot with them so there was no point in even trying, after a couple of years you usually will meet them again and realize that the ones who shouldnt even bother approaching are them.

I dont believe that you should approach every single woman you come across, there are definitely leagues, only a few guys have the self esteem to keep approaching girls way out of their leagues without becoming depressed and quitting altogether.

Gio i always appreciate the advice you give, and your positive vibe but lately in the approach thread i havent seen much from your approaches except getting rejections.

Every girl that I thought was "out of my league."

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (05-02-2015 08:43 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I actually love that feeling. It lets you know you're alive and aware.

I agree.

To feel fear and anxiety -- then, take direct action to conquer that fear and anxiety -- is a beautiful thing.

For me, that has been the most enjoyable part of my game journey. The elimination of self doubt, insecurities, neurosis, assumptions, etc.

The girls and the sex are just "icing on the cake". The real prize is the confidence and peace of mind.

Knowing that I can get girls is sometimes just as satisfying as actually getting them.

Quote: (05-03-2015 01:56 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

Gio ... i havent seen much from your approaches except getting rejections.

This will change, I'm just getting warmed up!

To be honest, I will never have an impressive approach-to-bang percentage.

I am nearly 40, I only approach girls aged 18-21, and my game is only slightly above average.

"Rejections" are just part of my screening process.

I am filled with self-loathing when I think back on some of my non-approaches.

I wonder if it might be a sin not to approach.

Sometimes the image of a woman from long ago who I passed but didn't approach will pop into my head. These impressive memories need to remind me not to talk myself out of approaching. Sometimes these are images of a strange woman I passed on a sidewalk.

Quote: (05-03-2015 01:56 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I dont believe that you should approach every single woman you come across, there are definitely leagues, only a few guys have the self esteem to keep approaching girls way out of their leagues without becoming depressed and quitting altogether.

That's a horrible attitude and will limit your game development drastically.

You should approach a wide variety of women. Approaching really attractive girls gives you a rush and makes you far more relaxed with other girls. And I don't buy into the whole idea of leagues. You see hot girls with dorky guys a decent amount when you're out.

On the converse, approaching an average girl can get you warmed up as well when you're feeling a bit in your head.

Gio has alluded to this, learning how to chat up everyone is useful.

Heck, sometimes when I'm out and I'm feeling really out of the zone and anti-social I'll approach the most obese girl in the bar and chat to her for a couple of minutes just to get into a social mood.

It works.

No excuses, no regrets.

HAPPINESS: The feeling that power increases – that resistance is being overcome.

Quote:Quote:

and my game is only slightly above average.

I call bullshit. This is my only chance to call Gio out [Image: lol.gif]

because of this:

Quote:Quote:

I am nearly 40, I only approach girls aged 18-21,

Just how many guys on this forum can say this, let alone the entire male population? The whole courage, attitude, discipline and mindset required to pull this off consistently, which you are doing, is legendary.

Fuck, most of us are in our 20s and still get AAs over approaching 18-21 aged girls. The rejections are nothing compared to the reward.

If that's not good game, i dont know what is.

About regret....

At the office. Just went to make a tea 2 min ago and a girl was queuing just behind me at the fountain. Cute but looks shy, though she was wearing a transparent top (yeah, at work) As I walked away I glanced back for a second look and she was glancing back over her shoulder at me too. We both turned away. Glance back a 3rd time and exact same shit, but I was already halfway through the corridor....

"How to approach in the office without fucking up my internship" could make for a newbie thread. Fucking corporate job, Im acting like a pussy!

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I'm new to game, but yesterday a girl with a mighty fine ass and multiple ear piercings (slut tell???) kept giving me looks and passing me (numerous times) very slowly and measuredly in the store. I was a fucking bitch, and didn't approach her. If I had have to think of an excuse it was I was with a friend, and I didn't want to fail while he watched me. My fear of rejection still fucks with me some times. Still working on that, can't stop thinking about the girl however ?

Quote: (05-04-2015 12:00 AM)The_CEO Wrote:  

I am filled with self-loathing when I think back on some of my non-approaches.

I wonder if it might be a sin not to approach.

^^Yep. If only I had a time machine...

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Way back in when I was college there was a cute girl in one of my poli sci classes... We were on opposite sides of the room but would often make eye contact throughout the semester. She'd catch me looking at her and vice versa. That's one I regret.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-07-2015 07:24 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 02:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

my game is only slightly above average.

I call bullshit.

I am honest. I admit that my game is average.

No one ever believes me!

I post my approaches, they are not very impressive.

I have gamed with lots of Roosh Forum guys in real life, many of them had better game than me.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe?!?!?

I play "The Numbers Game". I approach lots of girls until I find one that likes me.

For me, effort and strategy have been more important than "game".

"Game" is over rated, effort and strategy are more important.

Quote: (05-07-2015 07:24 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 02:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I am nearly 40, I only approach girls aged 18-21,

Just how many guys on this forum can say this

I will give myself credit here.

I know that very few men do what I do.

I take a lot of pride in that.

I take inspiration from the late, great Jerry Garcia:

"I don't want to be the best at what I do, I want to be the only one who does what I do"

Quote: (05-02-2015 01:06 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Failing to approach a girl makes me nauseous. I literally get a sick feeling in my stomach.

When this happens, I find 10 girls who look similar to the girl I failed to approach. I approach them.

This is the only thing that takes the sick feeling away.

"The pain of regret is far worse than the pain of rejection"

It's worse in Seattle where so many are not worth approaching, that when you do run into a set that's worth it and you DON't approach due to your inner-beta, the regret is 10x worse due to not knowing when it'll be the next time you'll see an approach-worthy lizard.

I had opened a cute asian in a nightclub. She was a definite 8. Looks at me with an admiring smile and big anime eyes, but she is shy, so moves closer to her group of friends. She keeps staring and smiling at me as she does so, buy I ignore the IOIs and pay attention only to the IOD, and move on.

I regret not approaching that hard 9 behind the checkout counter at Nordstrom in the mall 2 years ago.

I regret not opening that petite little blond thing wearing the skin tight jeans stocking shelves at my local grocery store at 8:00am last year sometime while I was grabbing last minute ingredients for a company pot luck.

I regret not getting a number from that adorable ditsy girl I chatted with while we shared the elevator a couple months ago.

I regret not being friendlier and more talkative to that thin girl with the long blond hair walking her dog who didn't see me and didn't hold the door open and noticed it afterwards and apologized. Last week.

Plenty of missed connections. Approach anxiety, in a hurry, didn't feel like going out of my way, not feeling social, etc. Plenty of excuses. Then I think about the dozens of cute girls I have banged, and the ones I'm banging now, and realize in the end there's nothing to "regret." These girls are a dime a dozen and there's always another cute one around the corner waiting to be chatted up and fucked.