rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

''IM KIEND OF CONFUSED'' HELP??

HELLO I AM A HANDSOME LOOKING GUY.. i dont know if im ''hellucinating'' or what but it i feel like alot of girls are into me.. i talk to them.. they talk back ask me questions, so on.. but i want to be sure they ''want me'' before i make ''moves'' like at work.. theres alot of girls.. theres one i told ''hi'' to she said the same and ask me a ''question afterwards'' she was smiling at me.. and always does.. i just need to know.. how to tell when a ''girl wantes me regardless if they have a b/f.. u see the thing is '' i dont want to waste time on girls that are not into me'' and i want to waste time on the ones that are [Image: undecided.gif]

This is one of the biggest mistakes I think most men make. Stop trying to qualify yourself to the women. Set a goal and work towards achieving that goal. I can go on explaining how women view attraction but I won't, just don't concern yourself with those kinds of things and get after it.

Please check out the welcome thread at the top of this forum. Nothing we can do until you start doing the approaches and asking girls out.

Just helping out Compte on his project...

[Image: bigsmile.gif]

Please tell me this is not some trolling post or the usual "I wanna show up and magically have a girl bend over for me"

Quote: (01-04-2009 06:38 PM)studmuffin Wrote:  

HELLO I AM A HANDSOME LOOKING GUY.. i dont know if im ''hellucinating'' or what but it i feel like alot of girls are into me.. i talk to them.. they talk back ask me questions, so on.. but i want to be sure they ''want me'' before i make ''moves'' like at work.. theres alot of girls.. theres one i told ''hi'' to she said the same and ask me a ''question afterwards'' she was smiling at me.. and always does.. i just need to know.. how to tell when a ''girl wantes me regardless if they have a b/f.. u see the thing is '' i dont want to waste time on girls that are not into me'' and i want to waste time on the ones that are [Image: undecided.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.