rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tests

Roosh has written about his boner test and that is a great test to figure out if you want to bed a chick but I was thinking of a different kind of test. As I was watching A Bronx Tale, a great movie with Robert DeNiro and if you haven't seen I highy recommend, Sonny tells Calogero about his test to decide if a girl is worth keeping. His test is that you lock both doors to your car before getting out to meet your girl, when you walk to the car unlock her door and open it for her, walk around the back of the car and if she reaches over and unlocks your door for you then she isn't self-centered and egocentric and is a girl worth keeping (automatic locks basically make this test irrelevant).
The main idea of this forum is for gaming girls but do any of you have similar types of tests to determine if a girl is compatable for LTR?

Tests

ive read about macks screening girls to get a feel about them

Tests

Now my tests are for someone who wants to be in LOVE, meaning one night stands are not at all my goal.
Girls more available for ONS might be the OPPOSITE in some ways from what I want. For instance, a girl who smokes is likely more promiscuous
(thrill seeking) than one who doesn't. But living with someone who smokes when you don't majorly sucks.

Things I like:

1) Contacts me at least as much as I contact her.

2) Slow to anger. I know I do things that are sort of irritating, and I can literaly see a kind-hearted woman look slightly shaken, then look inward at herself wondering "Am I over reacting." If they are good, they will shrug it off unless you are really being brutal.

I worked once with a married social worker who was so kind ( i was totally in love with her) that I started getting more and more obnoxious as sort of a bizarre game. I wasn't too blatant, and finally after about four months she scolded me in a very low-key way, and I apologied owned up to what I had been doing. I told her I was amazed how long it took her to get mad at me. She still wasn't even really mad, just setting limits.

2) Is responsive to questions implied or explicit. Doesn't just reframe everything in reference to herself or what she needs/wants.

3) Has done SOMETHING with her life, in terms of studying something somehow difficult so she has embodied the concept of working to get something and is enthusiastic about something besides consumerism. Nursing seems almost ideal, caring and disciplined ( the courses are quite hard for the full BSN degree in the USA anyway) but not arrogant like some doctors. Lawyers? You tell me, haha.

Worst case: Someone who says what they like is "travel, cars, shopping" and the like-- all things where she just USES the world instead of being proactively INVOLVED with it.

Good things: Playing an instrument, liking to draw, take photographs besides of herself, read, active sports like riding a bike, serious dancing, helping professions such as nursing or teaching.

4) ( This one is hard with EE girls because they really are often just trying to be pleasing) I like simple grooming, hot without makeup (rare) like clothes in which she can DO something adventurous with me (hiking etc) rather than be a confection waiting to be consumed. But she should have good taste, simple elegant clothes, not just dowdy and careless.

(I believe I am in the minority in that I don't like high heels. )

FAMILY PSYCHOLOGY:

5) Old but true: Parents still in love and together, of course a death could be a reason why that's not so. Girls with married parents have seen that people can work out things and have more a presumption that that is way to deal with each other-- not walk out in a huff and "prove she's right. "

6) Important-- She should BOTH LIKE AND ADMIRE her father. If he is a welder, he should be a good welder in her eyes. If he is a doctor, he's a good one. I was hot for one girl who liked her father but didn't really know what he did. Indicates bad communication to me.

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT because although you and her think of yourself consciously as being a different person than her father, people over their lives develop what's called an "introject" which is a model in their minds of who a man is, and if the father is around it is a model of him. It is EXTREMELY difficult to modify, and it is only a slight exaggeration that she really simply pastes your face over the internal image she has of him and starts reacting to you just like she does with him.

7) Probably even more basically important-- Likes her Mother. I had one girlfriend who was just incapable of nurturing. It was rally difficult for her even though she really loved me and was dependent on me. She just didn't know how. Alienation from the mother is less common a problem than father problems however.

8) No cigarettes. No. Fcucking. Cigarettes. Indicates irresponsibility, short-sightedness, lack of athleticism, and much higher chance of mood disorder and irritability. (90%+ of schizophrenics smoke)
I am such a nut about this I want HER to hate cigararettes too. Sorry to guys who smoke, but I work with nursing home patients and the ones who smoke look and function as if 20 years older than the others, and have closed up, gummed up lungs even without cancer. Most of the guys who are in nursing homes while still in their 50s are smokers-- it helps cause strokes, heart disease, lung disease, cancer.... I'll pass.

9) Freak. Compatible sex drives and taste for extremes. Submissive and nurturing. Don't like aggressive chicks that want to ride me like I'm some piece of livestock.

10) Willing to work and not money-grubbing.

11) Age appropriate thinness. She's going to pack on at least 5-10 pounds per kid usually, so at 20-22 she should be a little TOO thin.

Well, it's off to Eastern Europe for me, obviously!!

Tests

Quote: (05-20-2011 09:37 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Roosh has written about his boner test and that is a great test to figure out if you want to bed a chick but I was thinking of a different kind of test. As I was watching A Bronx Tale, a great movie with Robert DeNiro and if you haven't seen I highy recommend, Sonny tells Calogero about his test to decide if a girl is worth keeping. His test is that you lock both doors to your car before getting out to meet your girl, when you walk to the car unlock her door and open it for her, walk around the back of the car and if she reaches over and unlocks your door for you then she isn't self-centered and egocentric and is a girl worth keeping (automatic locks basically make this test irrelevant).
The main idea of this forum is for gaming girls but do any of you have similar types of tests to determine if a girl is compatable for LTR?

Once I accidentally discovered a pretty good test: years ago while in London I called a girl on her landline from my cellphone when I had a pay as you go plan. My credit was running low. Considering we were chatting for quite a while I informed the chick that if the line was going to drop was due to my low credit.

Long story short, the line fell and she didnt call me back pronto. I had to leave the apartment, walk to a grocery store and buy a top up card. It took me about 30 minutes to call her back.

Important Note: everywhere in Europe you do not pay to receive calls, it doesnt cost (nor requires any credit). Long story short, she could have easily called me back from her landline to restart the conversation rather than wait for me to call back. She didnt. Of course with today's cellphone plans it is trickier to pull it off...especially in the USA where even to receive a call you need to have credit.

This (accidental) test shed light on the girl's attitude. In fact, she turned out to be a real mess (spoiled, wealthy fashion-student daddy's girl).

Tests

A test that I plan to use involves the car. Pushing forward both the front seats of the car you can create the right scenario. I plan to adjust her seat when she is about to step in the car and then walk around. Would she do the same? or would she try to?

I frankly dont expect a girl to lean over to fix my seat - as from a sitting position it isnt the easiest thing to do (I can more easily do it for myself as soon as I open the door).

However what I'm interested in is to see if there is any awareness or intention to adjust it. Is she sitting still and focusing on her cell or looking forward, oblivious to that, or instead she is turning toward the seat aware that I am about to open the door and it is inclined toward the wheel?

If she is aware of it she understand reciprocity. I'll try it and see how many chicks get it right.

Tests

Quote: (06-15-2011 10:56 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

A test that I plan to use involves the car. Pushing forward both the front seats of the car you can create the right scenario. I plan to adjust her seat when she is about to step in the car and then walk around. Would she do the same? or would she try to?

I frankly dont expect a girl to lean over to fix my seat - as from a sitting position it isnt the easiest thing to do (I can more easily do it for myself as soon as I open the door).

However what I'm interested in is to see if there is any awareness or intention to adjust it. Is she sitting still and focusing on her cell or looking forward, oblivious to that, or instead she is turning toward the seat aware that I am about to open the door and it is inclined toward the wheel?

If she is aware of it she understand reciprocity. I'll try it and see how many chicks get it right.

if you adjusted her seat and openend the door for her and it takes her less than one second to get on her blackberry and completely ignores your situation, test failed. actually, if that skeezer pulls out that blackberry one time during the night, she goes from potential gf material to pump n dump

Tests

Roosh has already discused this test on the post which you have described...however,if a girl is worth of your relationship she should show high respect to you ....but still you cant figure out women....cause they tend to change a lot...they are Roller coasters. ...one time a girl will respect you by asking your permission to listen the call infront of you....another time she wont.

Tests

Ah, the problems of affluence...

My LTR qualifications:

1. She likes me too
2. I wouldn't be embarrassed if other people knew we were dating

Tests

Depends what you want from the girl.

Tests

I want to be ridden like a piece of livestock [Image: tongue.gif]