rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Started on Game

Getting Started on Game

Hey guys, what's up? This is officially my first post, so yeah, I guess I'll share a bit about myself. I'm 19, currently living in Dallas, about to start community college, blah blah blah. My hair sucks, I'm a bit short, and I'm not particularly muscular, but I am very slender, so that kinda makes up for it. Generally, I'd say I'm a solid 7/10.

So yeah, I can't say I've got much game, and I'm not saying a bar is required for that, but the alcohol sure does help, and living in the nearly-backwater country of the United States isn't exactly conducive to drinking at a reasonable age. Regardless, I'm not usually too social, though my mood is weird. Sometimes I'm perfectly comfortable and confident around strangers, and other times I just want to stand in a corner and observe or just get out.

I found this website a few months ago. Made an account at the same time, but I've pretty much been on and off lurking until now. I was in Europe at the time and was hoping to find some young, attractive Euro chicks, but like I said, I haven't got much game.

So yeah, mostly I need to practice on my social confidence, talking to people, and identifying women who are likely to be most receptive. Once I get that down, I'm fairly certain I can be scoring fairly consistently.

So yeah.

Getting Started on Game

Start by read bang. Also, (imo) i enjoyed mystery's mystery method. Old info but good to know. Than start approaching woman. What helped me the most was having fun during my approaches not caring what the hb thinks. Swallowing the red pill was one of the best things i've ever did.

Getting Started on Game

You can't rate yourself. It doesn't work like that!! I'm from the Dallas area too. Lots of opportunity for daygame/nightgame.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Getting Started on Game

Cool. I'm going to have to get out and start working on it.

Getting Started on Game

Read Bang.

Read this forum, as much of it as possible.

If you can't hit the gym, do press ups and other callisthenics at home.

Speak to everyone you encounter on your day to day activities. Like this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45046.html

Build your social circle and improve your work connections.

Enjoy the ride.

Getting Started on Game

I'd recommend Scooby's home workout plans for beginners. I gained a good ten pounds of muscle on that after being really slender.

If your hair sucks, fix it. That's one of the easiest things to do so there's no excuse not to. I don't know the specifics of where you live and who gives good cuts there, but ask around this forum and elsewhere in the neighborhood. Find the shape of your face and get an appropriate hair style for it. Figure out if facial hair is appropriate.

If you want to identify women that are likely to be most receptive, you can read my article on the subject here.

Beware that you won't truly have some of that without experience. Much of it is an instinct that you just awaken after approaching for a while. I almost have a sixth sense now over which approaches are likely to go well and which ones won't.

Are you presently suffering from approach anxiety? If you are that is the first thing you need to get over.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Getting Started on Game

I've been trying to force myself to work out a bit whenever I think about it, and it's resulted in me doing some sit-ups and push-ups about three times a week. We'll see where that goes.

The problem with my hair is that I like to keep it long, and I know I can pull off the look, it's just getting the hair to do what I want that's a pain in the ass, though sometimes it pleasantly surprises me.

Will do that.

True enough.

I wouldn't call it that, but who knows, maybe that's what it is. It's more like there are times where I can attempt an approach at the drop of a hat, and other times where you could probably describe it as approach anxiety. Generally though, the former requires a bit of social lubrication; typically with a friend to help with that, or people whom I just met. I was at a bar in London at one point and had no problem talking to people after a few minutes of drinks and shit. I actually became pretty good buds with a few guys, and talking to the girls there came naturally.

Getting Started on Game

In terms of reading material- to get started, I recommend: Roosh's Bang and Day Bang along with Krauser's Daygame Nitro.

Getting Started on Game

Read "The Rational Male" its very insightful it should help you a lot.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis