rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have one shot: Miami x Sweden ?

Guys,
An opportunity has emerged to travel abroad in mid August.I've decided to leave my job,so I'll finish a project that I've been working on and that's it.I'll embrace this opportunity to begin my journey swooping females worldwide,much inspired for what I've found in this forum + the lifestyle I always wanted to get a taste at it..
I expect to stay at least 3 months in the place of choice.Where should I go?A list of Pros and cons of each option(from what I've heard,please correct me if you see something innacurate)

1)Miami -When there,go to NYC,LA.
Pros:
Long desire to experience the Miami vibe/lifestyle
Never been to America(Except quick trip to NYC for work reasons)
possibility to buy Clothes/eletronics much cheaper than in my country
Hot Girls,beautiful scenery,great weather.
acess to social circle in NYC(Friend in town)
Great Clubs
No NeoNazis

Cons:
constant need to DHV to girls(more materialistic?)
"Latin factor" will not help,since are latins everywhere.
Except for a distant friend in NYC,I dont know anyone.
Need to rent a car(?)

2)Sweden -When there go to EE,London,Amsterdan or Russia.

Pros:
Acess to Social circle in Gothemburg(female Friend in Town that has family and lots of friends there)
Easy to travel to other european destinations
Don't need a car
Latin factor might help
I am an EU citizen,so acess to study/seasonal work when I'm there.
place to stay in London.

Cons:
Shitty weather after mid september
Quality of girls unknown(serious doubt after Roosh's Denmark report)
No connections outside Gothenburg
System Bolaget(Swedish alcohol monopoly)
possible Neo Nazi threat in EE and maybe in Sweden.
Expensive
Been to Europe already(Portugal/Spain)

About me:
Current Country:Brazil
Appearance: White Skin/Dark Hair
Budget: Low/Backpacker
Game level:intermediate

I don't have much money nor time to do this later so this will be a one shot opportunity for me to go now.What would you do?
I'll deliver detailed datasheets(with pics and videos)when I'm there.

Thanks!

Mr.GM

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

From the research I've done on Sweden (Stockholm in particular), the costs are very comparable to Toronto (comparing apples to apples). I doubt it is more expensive than NYC or LA. Nominally more, if it is.

Sweden is should be noticeably cheaper than Norway and Denmark. Compared to EE, it will naturally feel much more expensive.

In short, the costs in Sweden are more similiar to NA prices than its Nordic neighbors.

why just do 1? split your time between the two

-why just do 1? split your time between the two -

Don't have money to visit 2 different continents right now.It is Europe or America,unfortunately.

Miami - very materialistic place as you stated, yes hot girls but how easy are they to get. In addition you are latin and another face in the crowd, however you might feel more at home there. Miami would be a cheaper option.

Stockholm - very trendy place, yes hot girls and they will be much easier to get. You are a Brazilian which will give you a certain edge and you will stick out in a crowd. Sweden is not cheap, it is more expensive than North America but you are eligible to work there.

I voted Stockholm.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Miami in August is pure HELL...Go to Sweden.

Why does it HAVE to be Sweden?

On a low budget id go to SE Asia. Your money will go ALOT further and you will have to beat the grls off you. Pretty much just one big party/fuck fest.

To me it's not even close, Sweden all the way.

I voted Sweden as I am from the U.S and feel that most American cities are overrated. I have a few buddies from Sweden that have told me great things about Stockholm and Sweden in general. In my opinion, go where ever you feel is more exotic. You said that you have connections in Gothenburg so that is definitely an advantage over starting fresh. Either way, both locations are a solid choice.

Gothenburg is my locale and I'd recommend it over Stockholm (won't comment on Miami for the sake of objectivity) if you have someone you know and can hang with here. Also, Sweden is at its best in August with great weather and the summer nearing its end which makes everyone scramble to enjoy themselves before the harsh Scandinavian autumn/winter arrives.

I would choose...

Miami, if you have tight game.

Sweden, if you are VERY good looking (model face), and - that's VERY important - if you're 6ft1 or taller. Level of Game is less important here.

Quote: (05-20-2011 02:48 AM)Bronze Wrote:  

I would choose...

Sweden, if you are VERY good looking (model face), and - that's VERY important - if you're 6ft1 or taller. Level of Game is less important here.

Lol considering what you said,I should not travel.I don't have a very tight game yet(intermediate) and although I consider myself a somewhat good looking/stylish guy,I'm not a model, and I'm 1,70m (5'7 or 5'8 ?)

Quote: (05-19-2011 10:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Why does it HAVE to be Sweden?

On a low budget id go to SE Asia. Your money will go ALOT further and you will have to beat the grls off you. Pretty much just one big party/fuck fest.

That's a good option,I look forward to hit Asia sometime,but right now I have to decide between Europe or US.Better logistics for me at the moment.

GM- I LIVE in Miami, and I can tell you that if you are latino/brazilian- which I believe you are, you will have ZERO exotic value here - NADA!! You see Miami has dozens of brazilians (with lots of money) walking around. You will be competing for pussy from guys rolling in Porsches, late model Benz's and spend a ton of money in clubs. Not to mention that Cubans, Venezuelans, Colombians and other Brazilian men who have become pussy betas by American bred, stuck-up bitches.

Anyone who does not factor race in Miami is setting themselves up for lonely nights. Race is a factor in Miami....if you are just another latino, you better show you got major SOCIAL STATUS!!! otherwise, why travel 8000km to bang average looking women you can bang at home?

A fat girl or even an ugly girl is stuck-up in Miami from the male attention she gets...and the attitude of "what can you do for me?" is obvious.

Now, if you were white and blonde, I'd say go for it...Miami being a latin gateway, still holds the white/blonde "surfer" style look as high value and attractive, especially amongst latinas.

Women here have the highest bitch shields in the world - seriously! Why do you think I travel so much? If Miami was such a pussy-paradise of women willing to fuck latin men - I'd never leave elsewhere. Your best targets are tourists, but that will get tiring fast.

Now, you'll get other players of the forum telling you they've done VERY well in Miami....I seriously doubt their last name is anything like Rodriguez, Fernandes, Reyes or Lopez!

Don't get me wrong, Miami has a high count of beautiful women next to LA and NYC, but again....you are not here to admire women from afar, you are here to fuck women, and collect thongs to take back to Brazil as trophies!

My vote goes for Sweden, where being Brazilian gives you an edge BIG TIME!!! I would not be surprised if these Blonde swedish chics want to fuck you as soon as you say the word "Brazil".

Trust me,...GO to Sweden if you are latino, come to Miami if you have Blue or Green eyes!! If you are latin and have blue/green eyes with blonde hair..pretend you are NOT latin. Thank me later....

Mixx

Sweden

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Sweden- All day everyday.

I voted Miami because I was under the impression that MiXX has it easy with the locals over there and also you will be able to learn a lot from him. But after his post I would change my vote to Sweden.

May I ask, why are you hell bent on Sweden? There are other countries in Europe that are cheaper and have hotter girls. And since you are an EU citizen you can live anywhere. Poland is a part if the Schengen zone so that is one possibility.

Quote: (05-20-2011 08:28 AM)Mystik Wrote:  

May I ask, why are you hell bent on Sweden? There are other countries in Europe that have hotter girls.

I know a few guys on the forum who feel strongly that Sweden has the finest women in Europe. That's why.

Quote: (05-20-2011 09:49 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

May I ask, why are you hell bent on Sweden? There are other countries in Europe that have hotter girls.

I know a few guys on the forum who feel strongly that Sweden has the finest women in Europe. That's why.

Yes, I know them too but its one of the countries not THE COUNTRY and you omitted the "cheaper" part. Mr GM can spend more time in other countries on the same budget. Really, what were you trying to tell me with that response? The question was not even directed at you.

The girls of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland are very sexually liberated and will ONS no question. They like darker skinned guys. This is a no brainer. Sweden

Quote: (05-20-2011 10:20 AM)Mystik Wrote:  

Yes, I know them too but its one of the countries not THE COUNTRY and you omitted the "cheaper" part. Mr GM can spend more time in other countries on the same budget. Really, what were you trying to tell me with that response? The question was not even directed at you.

Sorry to interject on your private conversation with Mr.GM. Unfortunately, I am a recovering Lawyer and I couldn't help myself from advocating Mr.GM.

Let me dumb it down for you, Mystik.

Firstly, you stated there are 'other countries in Europe with hotter women' than Sweden, which is not true for everyone.

Secondly, I omitted the 'cheaper' part because it's a given there are cheaper places. I'm confident he is aware them. Despite being on a budget, it doesn't appear he is looking for value since he is comparing NA cities to Swedish cities. It appears he is looking for quality and/or convenience (ie his friend in Gothenburg, ease of ONS, etc).

I think these are fair assumptions. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Luckystar, brother, you need to practice more restraint and have more respect for other forum members. This is the second time you have written aggravating comments against me. The first time you had no idea what you were talking about and I did not further engage in the conversation because I didn't want to create any drama.

You have yourself admitted that you are a "world class asshole" (your words not mine) and that you have an impulsive personality (again your words, not mine) and I still see you being adamant about your own views and not having respect for member's views. You have also been warned to take it easy by Roosh.

My question to GM was simply out of curiosity. Yes, I read his post and I understood that he might be going to Sweden because of his friend. But I wanted to hear it from him. I apologize if I like to work with certainty and not assumptions. Moreover, its more fun to go somewhere where you have to make new friends. I think it was not unreasonable of me to think that GM might enjoy the same.

Your comments are insulting. You can be an asshole with women in your life but understand that guys on this forum don't like to take shit from anyone.

If you want to engage further (I am not really interested in it), then I suggest you PM me.

Quote: (05-20-2011 01:31 PM)Mystik Wrote:  

Luckystar, brother, you need to practice more restraint and have more respect for other forum members. This is the second time you have written aggravating comments against me. The first time you had no idea what you were talking about and I did not further engage in the conversation because I didn't want to create any drama.

You have yourself admitted that you are a "world class asshole" (your words not mine) and that you have an impulsive personality (again your words, not mine) and I still see you being adamant about your own views and not having respect for member's views. You have also been warned to take it easy by Roosh.

My question to GM was simply out of curiosity. Yes, I read his post and I understood that he might be going to Sweden because of his friend. But I wanted to hear it from him. I apologize if I like to work with certainty and not assumptions. Moreover, its more fun to go somewhere where you have to make new friends. I think it was not unreasonable of me to think that GM might enjoy the same.

Your comments are insulting. You can be an asshole with women in your life but understand that guys on this forum don't like to take shit from anyone.

If you want to engage further (I am not really interested in it), then I suggest you PM me.

It's worth noting, that your comments did reflect an attitude. I am not a nice guy, but I am a fair guy. My message was fair in sentiment but admittedly a little disproportionate. My bad.

Mystik, I can accept your criticism. All true except for your view that I do not respect our brethren. I may not respect a few of their views, but I certainly respect the members of this fine forum (including you).

I will certainly try to learn from this experience and bring the love to the forum. I will read Compliment & Cuddles once again for inspiration!

Quote: (05-20-2011 07:34 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2011 02:48 AM)Bronze Wrote:  

I would choose...

Lol considering what you said,I should not travel.I don't have a very tight game yet(intermediate) and although I consider myself a somewhat good looking/stylish guy,I'm not a model, and I'm 1,70m (5'7 or 5'8 ?)

If I were you I would prefer Miami 1000 times over Sweden. Seriously.

Trying to pick up girls in Sweden with 1,70 is like playing against Dirk Nowitzki with 1,70.

This advice is well-meant.

(Of course, Sweden has the better quality of girls, but you want to score...)

Mixx has nailed it - go somewhere where you are different. if you look like everyone else and standout its going to be much harder then if you are somehow unique.

I am top of that list.
To me it is debatable that other countries in Europe have hotter girls, I will mention that some of the hottest girls in Sweden are not blondes. In must be the water, but there are alot of hot girls of other races living there.
Yes there maybe a handful of countries on par, but what are these hot girls in other countries looking for from you. In Sweden the girls I met would not even let me buy them anything on a date, got to love feminism.

I am far from a model, just under 6 feet and got more attention from women in Sweden than any other country. So not sure why people need to comment on things they know nothing about.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com