rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hit a frustrating sticking point

Hey guys,

So I have a question for you all: Do you ever find that women continuously give you the same sort of rejection?

I've spoken with ClintBarton about this recently, but I wanted to keep a broader range of opinions from some of the cats on the forum.

Women keep on rejecting me after the first or second date with something like:

"Hey Fortis,

Sorry for responding late. We can def hang out again, as I did enjoy my time with you. But I'd like to be honest and say that I"m unfortunately not interested in pursuing anything romantic. I hope this bodes well with you."

I find myself getting first dates, but then When I try to set up something for the second date they throw that at me. Like I really want to waste my with some chick who isn't going to put out?

In the next few months I'm moving abroad to asia for a year, so this isn't my biggest concern at the moment, but I really don't want to move abroad and find myself hitting the same snag over and over again. I've had 5 women (give or take) say something to that effect to me. It's puzzling, because I'll get a make out after the first date and all that and they seem into me.

Any else get a string of LJBF's? It's really fucking weird becuase they almost all say the same thing: they think i'm cool, but they're not trying to fuck.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Haha. Story of my entire "dating" life thus far. Did you get the, "So, I've actually decided to get back together with my boyfriend" line yet?

And yet, I still think it will change for me.

You are probably currently in the "nice guy" zone.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

^ No, I've never had any of them mention BFs. I'd be pissed off if a girl went on a date with me, didn't fuck and then dropped the BF line. Definition of used.

I'm not really sure how to be less of a nice guy. I don't offer to pay for anything and I try and tease them incessantly over their dumb shit, but I can't seem to shake the nice guy vibe I give off. I'd love some advice on someone who was able to go from nice guy to something else over a period of time. I just find it to be a subtle different that I seem to parse.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Fortis,

Have you written any data sheets about your dates ?

IE given details, IOI's, how she acted, body language, etc ?

Perhaps you aren't escalating fast enough, maybe your body language shows no interested, it'd be nice for you to gives us a rundown of a few of your dates.

How you handle yourself, how she does, venue, logistics, clothing, drinks, etc.

Are you touching in a non-sexual way during your dates? I stopped getting this kind of rejection after I focused more on making sure there was natural physical contact throughout the date.

I got this three times in a row last year. All were from high income/workaholic type women. Not sure what I was doing wrong either but it felt like an, she thinks she was too good for me thing. Not sure if that applies to your situation

Hi Fortis, what kind of physicality do you have, and how physical are you with girls in terms of Leading and Touching them?

Also, their responses are very dry and logical. Communication coming from a girl should never look like a letter from a Prospective Employer. Are you having logical, left-brained conversations with these girls or are you Exploring all their Emotional sides?

IX. Connect with her emotions

Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendevous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions. There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.

I'll do a write up for my next date and focus on the actual interaction.

Here's a general breakdown:

I have pretty shitty logistics since I live in a city with almost no night life. I usually get girls to meet me at a bar about 10 minutes drive from my house. I am almost never able to get a SNL given the horrible logistics of my city. Most of the women I meet are from the neighboring towns. The demographic in my city is not to my liking at all.

I live at home currently, and my family doesn't care if I have women over. I don't even have to mention it, but it's hard to convince a girl who drove to drive back to my place after we've had a couple of drinks. They almost always rebuff those advances even if they seem to be having a good time.

As far as fashion goes on date nights, I don't overdo it. I wear a henley shirt, fitted Seldvedge jeans and a pair of shoes or cool looking, understated sneakers. I'm not big at all, but I like to try and show off my physique since I'm very lean and relatively muscular.

Escalation: I usually try and go for the make out after we're done drinking, but I should maybe try and escalate before we leave the bar.

I will usually try and face them and get them to open up as far as body language goes, but I can never be too sure.

As far as dates go, I try to sit close to the girl at the bar, none of that sitting across interrogation style. I try to tell stories that allow me to kino in a way that isn't awkward and most of the girls let me touch them. They run up and hug me on the first date. I try to tease her and give her shit for things, but I do think I could be being too nice. I have a very clean-cut vibe and I think that plays into the image of me being a nice guy.

Quote: (04-13-2015 04:59 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I'll do a write up for my next date and focus on the actual interaction.

Here's a general breakdown:

I have pretty shitty logistics since I live in a city with almost no night life. I usually get girls to meet me at a bar about 10 minutes drive from my house. I am almost never able to get a SNL given the horrible logistics of my city. Most of the women I meet are from the neighboring towns. The demographic in my city is not to my liking at all.

I live at home currently, and my family doesn't care if I have women over. I don't even have to mention it, but it's hard to convince a girl who drove to drive back to my place after we've had a couple of drinks. They almost always rebuff those advances even if they seem to be having a good time.

Ah that can be a problem but workable, to be honest my dates are either at a dive bar or a semi high end japanese bar (I know the bartenders).

I don't think it's the logistics of the city, if you're tight with game you could get a SNL anywhere.

Why don't you have them meet at your house as a starting point to drive one car ? Why ? (You know the area, less chance of a dui, etc)

If you do mention you're living at home, just say you're visiting them or just in town and residing there for work for now.

Do you drop bait and feelers to see if they'd be down to come over ?

Quote:Quote:

As far as fashion goes on date nights, I don't overdo it. I wear a henley shirt, fitted Seldvedge jeans and a pair of shoes or cool looking, understated sneakers. I'm not big at all, but I like to try and show off my physique since I'm very lean and relatively muscular.

Sounds good to me, maybe up the henley to a blazer ?

Quote:Quote:

Escalation: I usually try and go for the make out after we're done drinking, but I should maybe try and escalate before we leave the bar.

I will usually try and face them and get them to open up as far as body language goes, but I can never be too sure.

As far as dates go, I try to sit close to the girl at the bar, none of that sitting across interrogation style. I try to tell stories that allow me to kino in a way that isn't awkward and most of the girls let me touch them. They run up and hug me on the first date. I try to tease her and give her shit for things, but I do think I could be being too nice. I have a very clean-cut vibe and I think that plays into the image of me being a nice guy.

That's good you're going for it OR don't kiss her at all especially if you suggest to go back to your pad and she agrees (plausible deniability since you haven't made a move yet).

Well try sitting across from her, make sure your back against is against the wall and her focus is on you, if you do sit side to side, make sure she facing you towards a wall.

You could tell a girl all the stories you want - but are you connecting with her at an emotional level ?

I'll mirror girls stories and bullshit if I have to, or if I have some intel I'll drop a relatable story or subject.

Besides warming her up before the date via phone calls and text, the BIGGEST thing is connecting with her, making her laugh, strong body language and voice, EYE CONTACT.

Be a little blunt, a little cocky, drop some red pill facts about relationships and sex - all women love talking about that shit.

Stop being so nice, a woman earns that from you.

A clean-cut vibe isn't the problem, it's how you frame yourself that does.

It's how you carry yourself and act.

Go read a few of my date reports in the players loungue and the I just had sex threads.

Yeah, I'm polite, but I'm not nice. I play the cocky funny asshole, girls eat that shit up, because I have the biggest grin on my face when I say insulting things. You've got the teasing part down it seems like.[/quote]

I actually hadn't considered a few of those points you made up there about seeing if she's down to come over and just hang out. I think BlurredSeven's has a thread about that.

Thanks for the recommendations. Time to go lurk on the "i just had sex" thread.

One thing that I do have an issue with is connecting with people emotionally. I tend to be a bit of a spurg on that level. I will tell lots of funny stories and get her laughing and ohing and ahhing but I think it's mostly fluff if that makes any sense. It's a lot of bullshit just to get her to open up a bit. Like I don't really do well with deep rapport sort of things, if that is what you're talking about. I do get the feeling that I could use some work on my storytelling skills. I have some hilarious stories but I think I'm just not good at making them sound good. I spent much of my early twenties in a alcoholic stupor, so the stories are there. Ha

What are some things you do to get her going on an "emotional journey?"

Quote: (04-13-2015 05:21 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I actually hadn't considered a few of those points you made up there about seeing if she's down to come over and just hang out. I think BlurredSeven's has a thread about that.

Zero date bang has its place, but you need to frame it right, drop bait and see if she's interested first. It's been done and will be done again, with the 18-20 crowd I'll do zero date bang or coffee bang.

With the 21+ girls I'll occasionally get the Zero Date bang but typically it ends up being a 1 Drink Bang scenario.

Blurred has some pretty advanced game and I have a feeling he's got good looking guy game, along living in a city with really good girl demographics.

I always check out guys bang/date reports to see if their is anything I could grab.

I mean to say this in constructive way, I have a feeling your game/frame needs some work to help boost your SMV and absolutely start logging your dates, we'll all help analyze it and make suggestions.

Can I ask an obvious question?

Are they better looking than you?

It seems like your game is relatively polished, or at least practiced, and yet you get friendzoned. I've fucked up with a ton of girls, and yet the only ones who've ever come out and said "let's just be friends" are the ones who I was batting way up for (The others simply told me to fuck off or ignored me altogether)

Also, it seems like youre older, living with your parents with shitty logistics, which alone might be half your problem. Try to maybe go home with them, and pre select for that, but really you just need to move to a better place on your own

Kaotic,

absolutely. My frame and game are definitely not the best, so I don't take it as an insult. I feel like I was hitting a point where my game was improving nicely, but I hit a hard cold streak that really took the wind of out my sails, so to speak. I've felt far less determined as far as the game goes. Like going out on dates, getting the make out and just not even bothering to call up the chick for a day two. I'm coming out of that downturn and the negativity that came along with it, but I think it definitely affected my approach to the game. I care less, but I may be putting less aggression into it.
--------------
Sonoma,

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't say any of these girls are stunners or just so much better looking than me that you would see me with them and be like, "who the fuck does this guy think he is?" I'm a hard six I would say aesthetically. Not super handsome, but I have often been told I have a nice face (thank god for the jawline). I would say most of these girls have been sixes at max.

Honestly, where I'm from the girls aren't known for being beautiful (new Jersey, ha), so I don't think it's a matter of them being better looking than me.

I am moving out of the country for a year in a month or so, so I will be on my own with my own apartment in a large city. I cannot fucking wait.

My take on this is that you're going on dates with these girls.
Doesn't seem like you know what you're doing.

There's three basic schools of thought on seduction

1) Exposure - if a chick sees enough of you, she likes you, therefore she wants to sleep with you

2) Persistence - Just be the last dick standing, and keep PUSHING her to sex

3) Conversion - A girl might think you're physically attractive and enjoy your company, but something else has to happen in order for her to want to sleep with you right then and there.

Does she laugh because she's attracted, or does she become attracted because you are making her laugh (you're making her change emotional states)? Little of column A and a little of column B. It's like the old telemarketing trick, if you smile when you get on the phone - despite how you actually feel about your bullshit job and bullshit laugh - the smile comes across to the listener.

Of course tight game combines all three, adding to and subtracting where its needed. And most of these things are done unconsciously just through experience.

And to make it more complicated, none of this may be central to why a chick ends up sleeping with you.

The unsaid factor here, that you also leave up to our imaginations, is that with any method you try and do - she has to react, interact, and participate.

So if you're running a classic exposure game, is she listening, asking questions?

If you're doing persistence, is she bargaining with you? bargaining with herself? Are you hearing more yes's than no's?

If you're running conversion, is she going through the emotions you want to take her through.

She bought in when she agreed to the date, but rather than your time to shine, you end up flaming out.

The formula, drinks and head back to the crib- implies that you can get that regular rapport and then sexual rapport going while you're talking to her.

The MM model also has all sorts of tests throughout the 3x3 phases to get the necessary feedback to push forward.

I think naturals would call this 'making the connection'

So you really have to ask yourself

Am I really connecting with this girl, or am I yammering while she nods along?

Your city, logistics, none of that matters if you can't make the connection with the girl.

And if you do make that solid connection, the city and logistics work themselves out.

WIA

WIA, I appreciate the input and I have often had the nagging suspicion that I'm just sort of flailing in the water on dates and getting lucky rather than actually making things happen. I have the general structure of a date down, but I think the actual moving parts of it are what are currently lost on me.

I would probably have the say that I am not making the connection with the girl. That definitely seems to be a common thread in my interactions. I am almost always the one to initiate everything beyond the first interaction. It is a rare day when a woman I have met texts me simply because she was interested after the fact.

You won't be hitting the same snag in Asia. If you do, you won't care about it because you'll be too busy banging the girls who want to be more than friends.

Quote: (04-13-2015 09:27 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

WIA, I appreciate the input and I have often had the nagging suspicion that I'm just sort of flailing in the water on dates and getting lucky rather than actually making things happen. I have the general structure of a date down, but I think the actual moving parts of it are what are currently lost on me.

I would probably have the say that I am not making the connection with the girl. That definitely seems to be a common thread in my interactions. I am almost always the one to initiate everything beyond the first interaction. It is a rare day when a woman I have met texts me simply because she was interested after the fact.

You're the man.
You're supposed to initiate
You're supposed to lead.

But too many guys in our community think that leadership is "My way or the highway".

This is fine for short term trysts, but it's short term game.

Amongst the gameless, they aren't so forceful, they just hope to find someone whom they naturally mesh with. She has strengths where you have weaknesses and vice versa. Only they find out that she despises his weakness and never actually wants to be strong.

Women, on the other hand, look for a guy that has everything going for him - and then they fix him. And if they manage to succeed, they lose interest.

So among these three approaches, your longer term view should be getting this girl that's some what attracted to you "on a track".

Of course you want her to do your bidding, but you don't want command. You don't want a slave, you want an employee that's aiming to please. You can have carrots and sticks, but essentially you have to sell this woman on what her life could be like with you, and how she can make it happen. It's a much bigger thing than lemme buy you a drink, trip, car, house.

Keep in mind, she can always find more handsome, more muscles, taller, better teeth, bigger wallet, more hair, cooler job, more friends, bigger dick. And her natural proclivities will be to "civilize" this brute and turn him into her beast of burden.

This is all of them. Eastern Euro, Black American, Lebanese, Colombian, Filipino, right back to the Lindy West types. This even applies to chicks that don't have a lot of great offers. She feels that they are there, despite evidence to the contrary.

The perfect guy needs just few more changes. You cannot get away from the essential nature of woman. She does this for biological reasons I guess.

So she has options that are "objectively" better than you, but subjectively those guys do not compare. You're making her feel something that those other guys can not make her feel. That's your primary benefit to her - how you make her feel. And when she feels in love, she loves. When she's in lust, she fucks you. And when you can't make her feel like she once did, she leaves.

So coming back to your dates,

Once you get her out, you have to get that little girl inside of her to come out and play.

As you look at her chest, lick your lips, and say to her, "You have really big EYES".

You want to play with her.
- Thumb wrestle,
- jokes,
- be mean and take it back,
- be nice and take it back,
- make little bets with her,
- tell her that she's the best women you've ever met, and it won't work between the two of you

Do not tell her about your trip to Ubud or eating pizza made with psychotropic mushrooms.

You've already attracted her, now it's time to draw her playful and sexy personality out.

A regular dude goes on a date to "get to know a girl" and then "gets lucky at the end".

You have game. Or at least you're aware that there is such a thing called game, and comparing notes on your college days and current work life is the wrong move.

Her mind is fertile.
Plant some seeds

WIA

^ Thanks again, WIA. I had to reread that a couple of times. You have woven quite a bit of information into such a small post. The bit about Shrooms had me laughing man. Thanks. Assume the sale, make it fun, keep it light and playful. All very important and basic tools in a players arsenal. I often forget to be that way. It's easy to get caught up in a tiny bit of success that you forget to do the things that actually got you that little bit of success.

Question: what you mean by "on a track" exactly. I was little confused there.

Brodiaga, thanks for reaffirming that. I'm not really sure what to expect on the ground because of the glut of information about i'm going. You can just hear so many conflicting reports that you sometimes have to screen out the noise and just show up and do stuff.

Quote: (04-13-2015 10:26 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Brodiaga, thanks for reaffirming that. I'm not really sure what to expect on the ground because of the glut of information about i'm going. You can just hear so many conflicting reports that you sometimes have to screen out the noise and just show up and do stuff.

It's going to be great. Just take precautions: wrap it up (get condoms here), back up your data, bring a backup phone, get copies of important documents, get a travel safe (pacsafe is great), avoid skanks and shady characters in general, take care if you're going to ride a bike... my point is there are a lot of potential issues to avoid, but being friend zoned by chicks is not one of them.

Guys that get lots of first dates easy are just good friendly talkers that pass the not creep test. I have seen a pattern of those same guys also not escalating hard enough. I often think the reason they get so many first dates as they come off and harmless, friendly, and talkative. Guys sexualizing the conversation with subtle body language and voice intonation will get less first dates as they are making their intentions clear as day.

Imagine even a pretty big slut probably only sleeps with 30-40 guys her entire life. To be one of those guys even for a slut you really need to push hard to break her attraction barrier.

You really have to make her feel like her pussy is out of control and is making the decisions for her (plausible deniability - he made me so horny - I had a drink - It just happened). The way to do that is to escalate smoothly and aggressively. This the area you need to work on.

You must try to rub the outside of her pussy at least once during the make out on date 1. There really is no questions about this.

If that fails and she pushes your hand away, you better try putting her hand on your hard on.

You can quit after that if you keep getting LMR for awhile, short of that you aren't escalating hard enough.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I've been having similar problems lately and it's killing me. Sometimes it's even with girls who text me saying they felt we clicked and would like to see me again. Second dates have become impossible recently.

You flirt, they tell you you're too sexual, you dial it back, you're just like the others, you change this and this and nothing works.

I think it might be perhaps because the dates see boring, do something other than just drinks maybe, bounce to more places, make it an adventure. Girls have been on dozens of drink dates.

valhalla

Quote: (04-13-2015 10:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2015 09:27 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

You're the man.
You're supposed to initiate
You're supposed to lead.

But too many guys in our community think that leadership is "My way or the highway".

This is fine for short term trysts, but it's short term game.

Amongst the gameless, they aren't so forceful, they just hope to find someone whom they naturally mesh with. She has strengths where you have weaknesses and vice versa. Only they find out that she despises his weakness and never actually wants to be strong.

Women, on the other hand, look for a guy that has everything going for him - and then they fix him. And if they manage to succeed, they lose interest.

So among these three approaches, your longer term view should be getting this girl that's some what attracted to you "on a track".

Of course you want her to do your bidding, but you don't want command. You don't want a slave, you want an employee that's aiming to please. You can have carrots and sticks, but essentially you have to sell this woman on what her life could be like with you, and how she can make it happen. It's a much bigger thing than lemme buy you a drink, trip, car, house.

Keep in mind, she can always find more handsome, more muscles, taller, better teeth, bigger wallet, more hair, cooler job, more friends, bigger dick. And her natural proclivities will be to "civilize" this brute and turn him into her beast of burden.

This is all of them. Eastern Euro, Black American, Lebanese, Colombian, Filipino, right back to the Lindy West types. This even applies to chicks that don't have a lot of great offers. She feels that they are there, despite evidence to the contrary.

The perfect guy needs just few more changes. You cannot get away from the essential nature of woman. She does this for biological reasons I guess.

So she has options that are "objectively" better than you, but subjectively those guys do not compare. You're making her feel something that those other guys can not make her feel. That's your primary benefit to her - how you make her feel. And when she feels in love, she loves. When she's in lust, she fucks you. And when you can't make her feel like she once did, she leaves.

So coming back to your dates,

Once you get her out, you have to get that little girl inside of her to come out and play.

As you look at her chest, lick your lips, and say to her, "You have really big EYES".

You want to play with her.
- Thumb wrestle,
- jokes,
- be mean and take it back,
- be nice and take it back,
- make little bets with her,
- tell her that she's the best women you've ever met, and it won't work between the two of you

Do not tell her about your trip to Ubud or eating pizza made with psychotropic mushrooms.

You've already attracted her, now it's time to draw her playful and sexy personality out.

A regular dude goes on a date to "get to know a girl" and then "gets lucky at the end".

You have game. Or at least you're aware that there is such a thing called game, and comparing notes on your college days and current work life is the wrong move.

Her mind is fertile.
Plant some seeds

WIA

[Image: nuclear_physicist_yu_min71172a7a66fc08e9a7ee.jpg]

I wanted to say something, but my mind went nuclear

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (04-13-2015 05:21 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

One thing that I do have an issue with is connecting with people emotionally. I tend to be a bit of a spurg on that level. I will tell lots of funny stories and get her laughing and ohing and ahhing but I think it's mostly fluff if that makes any sense. It's a lot of bullshit just to get her to open up a bit. Like I don't really do well with deep rapport sort of things, if that is what you're talking about. I do get the feeling that I could use some work on my storytelling skills. I have some hilarious stories but I think I'm just not good at making them sound good. I spent much of my early twenties in a alcoholic stupor, so the stories are there. Ha

What are some things you do to get her going on an "emotional journey?"

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it sounds like you're doing the majority of the talking on your dates. You always want to be doing only about 20% of the talking while she's doing 80% or more. Women go into dates looking for reasons to disqualify a guy so the less you say the better. At the same time, engaging a woman with emotion inducing questions will increase her attraction to you. You definitely don't want to be in interview mode but you need to make the date all about her. Like the others have said, get her emotions going, take her on a emotional roller coaster ride while physically touching her.

Oregon,

great point. I am a chatty motherfucker. I am going to work on reigning that in and getting her to talk about shit and get her feelings going.

Thanks for your input,

Fortis

Quote: (04-13-2015 10:26 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Question: what you mean by "on a track" exactly. I was little confused there.

You've got the chick out.
You're at some venue sipping on a drink, NIBBLING ON AN APPETIZER.

You've already gone through the pleasantries.
"hi, how are you, how've you been"

You've done the major socio-economic status updates
"I work @ X
"I go to school @ X"
"My hobbies include"

A regular dude or a weak player depends on alcohol to loosen the inhibitions, and he fails his way into bed as the raw animal spirits get unleashed from ethanol consumption.

Now you can't memorize a 2-3 hour conversation. You certainly can't memorize every conversational contingency. (She's talking about Giraffes....where's my SEGUE?)

But you do have some things that you want to happen

1) you want to get her logistics. If you don't already know that she lives alone, or that she has work in the morning- you need to find that out. This is vitally important in a one night stand situation, but the same thing can happen ("spontaneous" sex) in the date situation.

2) You want the conversation to hit notes that you like and are conducive to the bang.
- partying/dancing/drinking
- romance/love
- sex (at the end, and never talked about directly)
- relationships

3) you want her to open up
- so she feels free to talk about *just* anything (but not everything)
- you get a sense of how impulsive and "adventurous" she is

4) you want verbal compliance - you tell her to do something, or to respond and she does. I don't mean your ordering her around, but she feels the need and the desire to keep the conversation going

5) you want to mention options of what to do after your main activity is done
- it's either something at your spot
- or near to your spot

6) you want to break the touch barrier, as soon as possible, and then often, and then escalate the physical closeness.

7) you want to "ask" her the buying question. You no longer need to go indirect, but you definitely want her to know that sex is on the table.

So after drinks, a great discussion, playing with her hands a bit, maybe some "mistaken" touches on her bum, ....and you know that it's friday night and she ain't got shit going on - So you go back to that option you've been mentioning.

This whole time you've been greasing the rails with these 7 points
She's on a track

- she doesn't have a way out, you know her logistics
- you've got her to talk about her party days and the good times
- she's actively engaged in the conversation, and you course correct and she follows your lead
- she likes the way your touch feels

So when you invite her over, or invite yourself over - you don't need to have that anxiety that comes with trying to bang a chick.

She's ready. Even if she's not consciously aware.

You've done this a 1,000 times, even if this is your first time.

These are the broadstrokes, but you're not going on dates. You're setting these chicks up to be swept off their feet in a grand romantic gesture that - i.e. sleeping with you just kinda happened since you're so compatible.

WIA