rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have one nut.

I have one nut.

When I was very young, I lost my right testicle. I'm 30 now. The fact that I have only one doesn't bother me so much, other than the whole perception of my virility. I've never had my sperm or testosterone levels checked though.

I don't suffer from physical problems of any kind, but I wonder how lacking one testicle has affected my production of testosterone, physical development (I'm not a muscular guy) and my general demeanor (manliness/aggressiveness).

Any thoughts on this? Anyone here with just one nut?

I have one nut.

I have no personal experience on the subject, but it seems like Lance Armstrong is doing just fine. In all seriousness though I'm positive that you only need one testicle to reproduce and function correctly. You don't have any physical problems so any issue you're having is mental. Not being muscular is genetic and diet and exercise can fix that. Honestly I don't think you should be concerned about the situation unless a health problem arises and as far as looks are concerned, you could always get a prosthetic put in if you are feeling insecure.

I have one nut.

Exercise. Yes, I'm working on that. I'm not athletically inclined, or interested. Web designer.

I am just curious if (to a degree since I'm messed up) my meek demeanor was a result of lesser testosterone than my peers, as one aspect.

Fuck no to a prosthetic. I lived my entire life with one and am not about to get one now. That'd be really uncomfortable. I DO NOT want any more doctors near my junk.

I have one nut.

I'm not a doctor, but I doubt a meek personality has any correlation to one testicle. Everything I've heard states that the other testicle will pick up the slack and your testosterone and sperm levels will remain the same as the average male. Everything you're describing seems to relate to genetics and personality and not testosterone. The only solution to your questions would be to get a testosterone test and see how you rank among other men in your age bracket.

I have one nut.

Alright, I'll be the jerk, how'd you lose your ball?

I have one nut.

I wish I knew exactly. I was told that I had excess fluid in my ballsack that needed to be drained or something. Scar tissue grew around the nut and choked it from blood supply. I can't get a clear explanation, actually. I have a nice scar too.

Actually, I only ever asked my mom. I'm going to email my dad right now.

I have one nut.

This was one funny ass e-promoter

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.